TSA Busted Running Cocaine

Article is from 2 years ago genius.
Did it happen or not?

2 Years ago is not a "current event" genius. You didn't pay attention to the shit you posted. Admit you fucked up and move on. You should probably ask a mod to close the thread so more people don't come in and say something. Sadly two other posters just rated your post and they obviously didn't click the link or they are as bright as you are.

Edit: Someone moved the thread for you. You should thank them.

Oh my. Out of the thousands and thousands of people who work for the TSA, they caught a couple of them that happened to be crooks. Does that mean the TSA actively smuggles drugs? Here's one for you -- An Ohio police chief fatally overdosed on drugs stolen from an evidence locker. Does that mean all cops are drug users who steal from evidence lockers to feed their addictions?
Ohio police chief fatally overdosed on drugs taken from evidence room, investigators say

Oh my. Out of the thousands and thousands of people who work for the TSA, they caught a couple of them that happened to be crooks. Does that mean the TSA actively smuggles drugs? Here's one for you -- An Ohio police chief fatally overdosed on drugs stolen from an evidence locker. Does that mean all cops are drug users who steal from evidence lockers to feed their addictions?
Ohio police chief fatally overdosed on drugs taken from evidence room, investigators say
Hands up! Don’t shoot!

Hands up! Don’t shoot!

Using the OP's logic, it wouldn't make any difference anyway. The cops would be too high to make an accurate shot.

Forum List

Back