Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. But this craps gotta freaking stop, TSA agents search *old granny*, then a *small girl*, then a fucking greasy Arab in those pussy white dress' is given a pass, he walks straight on through, witnessed by a congressmen!
2. *FUCK YOU TSA*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. If you are an American, this should make your blood boil.
4. LINK:RealClearPolitics - Video - Congressman On Recent Flight: TSA Patted Down Child, Little Old Lady; Ignored Man In Arab Garb

"I walked through … right behind me there was a grandmother — little old lady, and she was was patted down," Rep. Paul Broun (R-Georgia) said on C-SPAN's "Washington Journal."

"Right behind her was a little kid who was patted down. And then right behind him was a guy in Arabian dress who just walked right through. Why are we patting down grandma and kids?"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. But this craps gotta freaking stop, TSA agents search *old granny*, then a *small girl*, then a fucking greasy Arab in those pussy white dress' is given a pass, he walks straight on through, witnessed by a congressmen!
2. *FUCK YOU TSA*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. LINK:RealClearPolitics - Video - Congressman On Recent Flight: TSA Patted Down Child, Little Old Lady; Ignored Man In Arab Garb

"I walked through … right behind me there was a grandmother — little old lady, and she was was patted down," Rep. Paul Broun (R-Georgia) said on C-SPAN's "Washington Journal."

"Right behind her was a little kid who was patted down. And then right behind him was a guy in Arabian dress who just walked right through. Why are we patting down grandma and kids?"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You gotta say,, when stuff like this happens. the terrorists have won. there is no other explanation.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Fear of being unPC and being accused of profiling.

I hate the tsa.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Whats wrong with that? Dont you see all these old white terrorists? http://michellemalkin.com/2006/06/07/its-the-jihad-stupid/

BroadStrata911.jpg
morejihadis.jpg
fbiwanted.jpg
lackawannasix.jpg

I think I've made my point? (start sarcasm) Thanks Obama for Eric Holder. The nation is a safer place when Navy Seals are prosecuted, children are molested by the TSA, FARC terrorists are released via pardon, violent Black Panthers roam free, guns from federal agencies get in the hands of drug cartels to kill americans, and Islamic Extreamism is portrayed as a myth. And all thanks to Obama and Eric Holder (End Sarcasm). Is it 2012 yet? Isnt it a shame that I need to be so obvious about being sarcastic? See here>>>>>>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ET-SERVICE-Osama-Bin-Laden-Facebook-post.html

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
On the morning of April 17, 1986, at Heathrow Airport in London, Israeli security guards working for El Al airlines found Semtex explosives in a bag of Anne-Marie Murphy, a pregnant Irishwoman attempting to fly on a flight with 375 fellow passengers to Tel Aviv. In addition, a functioning calculator in the bag was found to be a timed triggering device. She was apparently unaware of the contents, and had been given the bag by her fiancé, Nezar Hindawi, a Jordanian. He had sent her on the flight for the purpose of meeting his parents before marriage. A manhunt ensued, resulting in Hindawi's arrest the following day after he surrendered to police. Hindawi was found guilty by a British court in the Old Bailey and received 45 years imprisonment, believed to be the longest determinate, or fixed, criminal sentence in British history [1] (but see also life sentence).

Hindawi affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, as long as no one is offended...

... as long as no ***MUSLIM*** is offended.

Fuck WHITE CHRISTIANS, nobody gives a flying fuck if they offend us because we don't go around SAWING PEOPLE'S HEADS OFF and FLYING PLANES INTO BUILDINGS KILLING THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE IN COLD BLOOD.

The TSA is SCARED... of MUSLIMS... which makes them UTTERLY FUCKING WORTHLESS.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Now two military men get grabbed in the crotch while hoarding shrapnel in their face and leg, while getting yelled at, "What are you hiding in your face??!!!"
2. "Metal Explosives!!!!" you dumb bastards!
3. I don't think metal will explodes folks, just showing how fucked up the TSA really is.
4. LINK:TSA Thug Grabs Crotch of Wounded Vet

"Two injured US military veterans traveling to a ceremony to honor the lives of fallen friends who gave their lives to protect the rights enshrined in the Constitution were harassed by TSA thugs, with one of them having his crotch grabbed, according to David Bellow, an Army National Guardsman and a State Republican Executive Committeeman.

“One of the wounded warriors, a friend of mine who personally told me what happened, has bullet fragments in his leg. The other wounded warrior has shrapnel in his face,” wrote Bellow on the Texas GOP Vote website.

The TSA agents responded to the men having set off metal detectors by interrogating them about what they were hiding in their bodies. “What are you hiding in your face?” screamed one."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think you left out one choice: "TSA never was usefull!"

Are you all beginning to see that all this security apparatus isn't intended for Americas enemies? You see it's intended for us?

This current TSA is a sad mess. A perfect example of a massive Bureaucracy run amok. They just don't have any common sense. Publicly groping old ladies and children is definitely an all-time low for our Government. Big changes need to happen in the TSA. This madness can't go on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6HLTBwCFO0&NR=1]YouTube - ‪Tin Pan Caravan: Anais Mitchell- 1984‬‏[/ame]

This current TSA is a sad mess. A perfect example of a massive Bureaucracy run amok. They just don't have any common sense. Publicly groping old ladies and children is definitely an all-time low for our Government. Big changes need to happen in the TSA. This madness can't go on.

Simple solutions , get rid of TSA and put trained secret service agents in airports. They are specifically trained to find liars and miscreants.

Forum List

Back