TSA agents yelled at her, handcuffed her to a chair, ripped up her ticket...

tsa pics - Google Search

Now I haven't looked at all the pictures , but I don't see any with Handcuffs.

And again, you don't want any security at the airport? You are welcome to walk, drive, or swim.

Maybe that is because all those pics are of TSA agents who do not carry cuffs. On the other hand, since the TSA also has armed officers, I am pretty sure at least some TSA agents carry cuffs.

TSA: Frequently Asked Questions

no TSO's carry cuffs

The windbag is often "pretty sure" of things that are untrue :lol:

Funny thing, it actually says nothing about this. Which is why Congress, as always, uses the Commerce Clause to justify the TSA.

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Which explains how Congress can fund the military, but does not explain how they can force someone to be humiliated when flying from LA to San Francisco.

When you buy the ticket, you agree to waive your right to not be searched.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Which explains how Congress can fund the military, but does not explain how they can force someone to be humiliated when flying from LA to San Francisco.

it is also not "humilliating" to take off one's shoes (unless you have a problem with foot odor, of course) and put your bags on a conveyor belt.

i couldn't care less about those things, personally.

What people forget is that it is actually one of the few jobs of the federal government (in the Constitution) to provide security. And it is the one job that some of these folks want them not to do. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Funny thing, it actually says nothing about this. Which is why Congress, as always, uses the Commerce Clause to justify the TSA.

The COTUS says nothing about the Feds providing security? Not even in the very first sentence of the Constitution????

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not surprised that this wingnut hasn't ever read the Constitution. I am surprised he's forgotten about the 2nd Amend

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

201011111141.jpg

"Just take your humiliation and like it!!" That's pretty much what your Government is telling you. I understand security but when is enough enough? I wont be flying anytime soon. You're all Terrorists now. How does that make you feel?

No we are not all terrorists, but the guy sitting behind you could be. Don't bother looking now, he already walked through the airport without having to go through security checks.
Have a wonderful flight.

"Just take your humiliation and like it!!" That's pretty much what your Government is telling you. I understand security but when is enough enough? I wont be flying anytime soon. You're all Terrorists now. How does that make you feel?

One less nutjob to hold up the line with their rants about their right to keep their shoes on

No we are not all terrorists, but the guy sitting behind you could be. Don't bother looking now, he already walked through the airport without having to go through security checks.
Have a wonderful flight.

Hey i'm all for security,but treating all Americans like they're criminal Terrorists just isn't the answer. It feels like they're herding passengers into Prisons rather than onto Holiday flights to see their families. There has to be a better way. There has to be balance. Humiliating the People this way is not the answer.

Have a wonderful flight.

Hey i'm all for security,but treating all Americans like they're criminal Terrorists just isn't the answer. It feels like they're herding passengers into Prisons rather than onto Holiday flights to see their families. There has to be a better way. There has to be balance. Humiliating the People this way is not the answer.

You can make a fortune and maybe get to live in the white house for 4 years if you can find a better way....

No I do not. Funny how people assume you give up something just because you do something else.

What people forget is that it is actually one of the few jobs of the federal government (in the Constitution) to provide security. And it is the one job that some of these folks want them not to do. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The COTUS says nothing about the Feds providing security? Not even in the very first sentence of the Constitution????

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not surprised that this wingnut hasn't ever read the Constitution. I am surprised he's forgotten about the 2nd Amend

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

That has to do with the Military, not security on private property. Why do you think the TSA budget is justified under the Commerce Clause?

That has to do with the Military, not security on private property. Why do you think the TSA budget is justified under the Commerce Clause?

I'm sorry, are we not fighting a war because of terrorism? It is one of the jobs of the federal government to provide for the security of the nation and her people. that includes the security of you sleeping in your bed without some asshole diving a stolen plane through your roof. And I don't give a rats ass where they justify it.

You of course realize that the 4th Amendment doesn't apply to non government entities don't you? You don't HAVE to fly , you could take any other manner of transportation. You CHOOSE to fly. Part of that CHOICE includes CHOOSING to submit to screening. And all the wailing and gnashing of teeth is hilarious, literally hundreds of thousands of people fly everyday and yall bring us what half a dozen stories of abuse and horror?

Just a few months ago I flew into and out of O'Hare, no busier airport in the world, and security took less than 30 minutes to clear each time, and on the way back out I was randomly chosen to walk through the chemical sniffer. It's not that big a deal. Certainly not what some of yall make it out to be.

You of course realize that the 4th Amendment doesn't apply to non government entities don't you? You don't HAVE to fly , you could take any other manner of transportation. You CHOOSE to fly. Part of that CHOICE includes CHOOSING to submit to screening. And all the wailing and gnashing of teeth is hilarious, literally hundreds of thousands of people fly everyday and yall bring us what half a dozen stories of abuse and horror?

Just a few months ago I flew into and out of O'Hare, no busier airport in the world, and security took less than 30 minutes to clear each time, and on the way back out I was randomly chosen to walk through the chemical sniffer. It's not that big a deal. Certainly not what some of yall make it out to be.

You do know that the TSA is a Federal law enforcement agency, don't you? That, no matter how you twist it, negates every argument you make about the Fourth Amendment not applying to NGOs.

I do not get why everyone here keeps making the assumption that I choose to submit to searches and screenings that I repeatedly point out are unconstitutional. Please stop attempting to tell me I choose to submit by purchasing tickets, or even by entering an airport. I do neither of these things because I refuse to allow others to dictate that I have to give up rights to do something else that is guaranteed by the Constitution. You may buy into the argument that you can secede your rights simply because someone says you have to, but I do not.

Where in the constitution does it say we cannot carry a bomb on a plane?
I am not talking about detonating it.
Just taking it on the plane.
Actually where is the constituion does it authorize planes to fly over private land?

Damn tresspassers! and the noise disturbs my livestock.

If you have nothing to hide why obejct?

This is referred to as "cop logic" in the liberty community...

In a very derogatory manner btw...

do you not remember some on the right bringing it up when supporting the Patriot Act before it was passed? Fear can make some do stupid things.
I was being sarcastic. they were not.

I do.

Funny thing though, I thought it was bullshit then. That at least makes me consistent.

Forum List

Back