TSA agent gropes 6 year old

Who says it is fine? I say it is bullshit. No one is allowed to touch someone in that manner, child or adult...except a policeman with an arrest warrant in the case of an adult...never in the case of a child.

Why would you believe something an anonymous person posted on a blog, for God's sake???

Because their are pictures of the TSA doing it, and the rules require that agents treat everyone, regardless of sex, race, religion, nationality, or age, the same. Why do you refuse to believe overwhelming evidence?

OK, show the pics.

Go look them up yourself. I have seen them posted in various threads on this board, so it shouldn't be hard. If it makes you feel better, the TSA refuses to confirm, or deny, that they actually frisk children.

TSA responds to complaints about airport pat downs of kids - WAFB Channel 9, Baton Rouge, LA |

Because it's backed up by plenty of other similar accounts.

Hmm, since there are "plenty" of other accounts, it won't be hard for you to reference them, correct? Ya fucking slug.
Exactly!

If there were so many other accounts, I wonder why the terrorist enablers had to dredge up the 2 year old video of the crying 3 year old?

And I wonder why the bed wetting idiots deny the truth.

When did the world get turned upside down, and the Republicans become the party that cared more about civil rights than the Democrats?

I have to get a TSA inspeciton right after Thanksgiving, I am thinking of loose fitting slacks, no tightee whitee's, no boxers, I will tell them I prefer being patted down, I will then see how far they go, maybe I will force them to touch my junk, like when they reach in to inspect, I will be, a bit enthusiastic, if we test the system, show the vulnerability of homophobes, maybe we can expose a weakness for the terrorist.

Hmm, since there are "plenty" of other accounts, it won't be hard for you to reference them, correct? Ya fucking slug.
Exactly!

If there were so many other accounts, I wonder why the terrorist enablers had to dredge up the 2 year old video of the crying 3 year old?

When did the world get turned upside down, and the Republicans become the party that cared more about civil rights than the Democrats?
The GOP still care nothing about civil rights! This is all about the GOP making it easier for the terrorists attacking us on our own soil and the GOP using it to defeat Obama.

Anyone who still has some common sense left would be very sad & concerned about what our country is becoming. What will the Government be proposing next to keep you safe from the Terrorists? Pretty depressing and frightening thought no?

One thing that has been overlooked so far is that had Bush done his job in the first place and heeded the warnings he was given thousands wouldn't have died and we probably wouldn't be having this conversation.

One thing that has been overlooked so far is that had Bush done his job in the first place and heeded the warnings he was given thousands wouldn't have died and we probably wouldn't be having this conversation.

Hindsight is 20/20. Maybe Bill Clinton should have taken bin Laden during one of the three opportunities he had to apprehend him. Then maybe thousands wouldn't have died. Perhaps Ronald Reagan shouldn't have authorized the sale of arms to Iran and perhaps Jimmy Carter should have backed the Shah of Iran and it wouldn't be about to go nuclear today.

To blame Bush for 9-11 is childish. Nobody prior to that day could possibly imagine 13 people would be insane enough to hijack commercial airliners and fly them into buildings. 9-11 happened because there are bad people in the world, plain and simple.

We teach our kids to call for help when someone they don't know touches them where they shouldn't. But this is fine?? Bullshit.

Are gay security officers required to pat down the opposite sex of whom they are attracted to? Did I word that correctly?
Who says it is fine? I say it is bullshit. No one is allowed to touch someone in that manner, child or adult...except a policeman with an arrest warrant in the case of an adult...never in the case of a child.

Why would you believe something an anonymous person posted on a blog, for God's sake???

Jesus are you that freakin dumb.

Not only has it happened it happens with frequency. There is a youtube clip of a three year old be molested by the TSA in her mothers arms.

Damn you are naive.

Hindsight is 20/20. Maybe Bill Clinton should have taken bin Laden during one of the three opportunities he had to apprehend him. Then maybe thousands wouldn't have died. Perhaps Ronald Reagan shouldn't have authorized the sale of arms to Iran and perhaps Jimmy Carter should have backed the Shah of Iran and it wouldn't be about to go nuclear today.

To blame Bush for 9-11 is childish. Nobody prior to that day could possibly imagine 13 people would be insane enough to hijack commercial airliners and fly them into buildings. 9-11 happened because there are bad people in the world, plain and simple.

The only reason I went there is because Conservatives are trying to make this a Liberal thing.

Bill Clinton DID try to take Bin Laden out and the GOP crucified him for it. I'll bet that the GOP wishes they would have given Clinton a little more latitude but as you said, hindsight is 20/20.

You said, "Nobody prior to that day could possibly imagine 13 people would be insane enough to hijack commercial airliners and fly them into buildings" but guess what? They did imagine it. Bush was warned. Bush did nothing.

Bush's reaction? Invade and occupy Iraq and get thousands more killed for no good reason. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
We teach our kids to call for help when someone they don't know touches them where they shouldn't. But this is fine?? Bullshit.

Are gay security officers required to pat down the opposite sex of whom they are attracted to? Did I word that correctly?

Not only has it happened it happens with frequency. There is a youtube clip of a three year old be molested by the TSA in her mothers arms.

Damn you are naive.
No there isn't. But continue to lie, it seems to be working.

Damn you are naive.
No there isn't. But continue to lie, it seems to be working.

Molested? :doubt: But invaded? Yep.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3niEaOBntqs[/ame]

Again, we teach our children to scream if someone they don't know touches us . . .and yet the TSA deems that to be nonsense.

Last edited:
Exactly!

The GOP still care nothing about civil rights! This is all about the GOP making it easier for the terrorists attacking us on our own soil and the GOP using it to defeat Obama.

:rofl:

The only reason I went there is because Conservatives are trying to make this a Liberal thing.

Bill Clinton DID try to take Bin Laden out and the GOP crucified him for it. I'll bet that the GOP wishes they would have given Clinton a little more latitude but as you said, hindsight is 20/20.

You said, "Nobody prior to that day could possibly imagine 13 people would be insane enough to hijack commercial airliners and fly them into buildings" but guess what? They did imagine it. Bush was warned. Bush did nothing.

Bush's reaction? Invade and occupy Iraq and get thousands more killed for no good reason. :cuckoo:

Conservatives are trying to make this a liberal thing?

Every liberal I know hates what the TSA is doing, yet the Democratic party is behind it 100%. That makes it a partisan issue, not a conservative/liberal issue. You trying to twist anything around to make it anything else whos that you are a complete hack.

No they couldn't imagine it because they weren't warned that would happen. They were warned about terrorist threats from Al-Qaida. Guess what. The White House is warned about threats that might happen all the time. If they had sufficient evidence to know about that exact plan on that exact day I assure you they would have stopped it.

Like I said, putting the blame on anyone other than the people who hijacked those planes is childish and just plain partisan hackery.

Sure, Chicken Little, it's all about the big bad Republicans trying to make Obama look bad. I guess that's why Democrat Bennie Thompson, chairman of the Committee on Homeland Security, and Democrat Sheila Jackson-Lee just sent a letter to TSA telling them to reconsider these new invasive procedures.

Thompson calls on TSA to reconsider pat down procedure - WLOX-TV and WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

Dickhead

What are we becoming? More people should begin asking this question. I'm pretty sure if all Congress Members and the President were forced to submit their children and wives to these "Enhanced Pat Downs",dramatic changes in Airport Security would happen immediately. I guess it's only the little people who should be subject to such public humiliations. That seems to be the Democratic attitude on this stuff. It's very sad & disturbing.

Forum List

Back