TSA Agent at JFK airport stole $5,000 cash from passenger

If the TSA hacks aren't feeling up Grandma and Little Susie, they're stealing stuff. Government workers...no surprises.

Another sleazy Democrat Enititlement douche. I'm sure she felt 'Entitled' to that cash.

Last edited:
Name a profession or job that does not have crooks in it?

true. and after she goes to jail she's going to have a terrible time ever finding a job again. she probably can't even work as a bartender because, really, who is going to trust her around cash?

Thats great now we get to supplement her income for the rest of her life with foodstamps and welfare.

Name a profession or job that does not have crooks in it?

true. and after she goes to jail she's going to have a terrible time ever finding a job again. she probably can't even work as a bartender because, really, who is going to trust her around cash?

Thats great now we get to supplement her income for the rest of her life with foodstamps and welfare.

Funny and sad at the same time. :confused:

Once, when one of them saw I had a grand in my passport pouch she made me take it off an hand it to her. She started to walk away, and I said, please stay where I can see you. Busted. No way I was going to let that go down. I also had one decide to search my purse. Behind me. So I requested to stand and watch. Busted. Not going to let that one go down either.

Would you like to execute her?

I was thinking more along the lines of getting rid of welfare for criminals.

New Topics

Forum List

Back