Trying to quit.

I've pretty much wanted to slap everyone silly today.. Damn near got out of my truck and chased some asshole down just for cutting me off...

I haven't left the house! If I don't have em I can't smoke em!

Trying.. Last time I tried to quit, people bought them FOR me, dumped them in my lap, and said smoke them. :redface:

you must have been really crabby for people to actually go out and buy you a pack..... he he

you must have been really crabby for people to actually go out and buy you a pack..... he he

Beyond.... :cool:

That was a couple years ago, tho.. This time seems to be going a little better...unless you ask Ravi - she thinks I'm Bitch Supreme...

Good luck. I stopped for 8 years after a few sessions of acupuncture. Went back to smoking for 4 years but have stopped since March now...again after only 3 sessions of acupuncture.

I recommend it wholeheartedly!

Brilliant.

All I need to do is hire sombody to stick pins in me every time I light up and I too might find the strength of character to quit.

OTOH, it's more likely I'll just kill my pin lacky.

Brilliant.

All I need to do is hire sombody to stick pins in me every time I light up and I too might find the strength of character to quit.

OTOH, it's more likely I'll just kill my pin lacky.

seriously i only had three sessions. lol... but i also had no choice. i was getting on an 11 hour flight and i knew i'd have a nervous breakdown.

I wasn't mocking acupuncture, Jill.

I had an uncle who was stone deaf for years.

Western medicine could do nothing for him.

He went to an acupuncturist and regained his hearing for months at a time, and then had to go back for another treatment to keep it working.

No idea how or why it works, but apparently there's something to it....at least in his case., there was, that's for damned sure.

I quit cold turkey 6 months ago after almost 15 years of smoking.

Yeah, it sucked butt and I still get the occasional vicious craving but they pass quickly and I forget all about them.

Just don't smoke.

Forum List

Back