Trying to find the right movement to join to end corruption

Joining a movement or believing that you're EVER going to do away with corruption are both wastes of time. You can - and should - fight evil, but you should never believe that the fight will ever end.
What is the purpose of the government again? if government is corrupt, and nothing can be done to make it behave, then why do we even need it in the first place? how about we each build our own roads on our properties and if we really get invaded, we will just fight taliban style etc. I believe you are wrong, but most movements have self interests, weather it's people who want career in politics or straight forward donation collecting for their "revealement of corruption", those movements are absolutely waste of time and they are fraud. this is not what pvsi is about. I am creating this movement not because I want to get paid more money by someone, or because I want something from someone, and not because I want to keep more money for myself and have to pay less taxes, but because I do not think it is right that my father had to pay $1290 for a small bottle of eye drops which I know would only have costed him no more then 50 cents in venezuela or a communist country 60 years ago, because this is no new invention. I am creating this movement because it is not right that people were forced to pay taxes which led to invention of internet only to be taken over by someone with big money, and so on. this can not be labeled as left or right leaning.

When did I ever say that nothing can be done to make government behave? I said you can't end corruption, and you can't. As long as there are human beings involved, you're going to have corruption and have to fight it.

Whether or not people in government are occasionally going to be corrupt has nothing whatsoever to do with the question of what government's purpose is or why we need it. Certainly, we NEVER needed it because it was pure as the driven snow and incorruptible. If that had been the case, we'd have had to give up before we ever started.

As for the rest of this piss and drivel, if you really want to gas on about your poor father's healthcare or what-the fuck-ever, you're going to have to break it out of this solid block of blah-blah and move it over to a thread that actually deals with the topic.

What I can promise you, though, is that just because you don't like something doesn't mean its root cause is necessarily corruption. In the case of healthcare costs, it's mostly just the law of unintended consequences being activated by a bunch of naive dipshits who don't understand incentives or human nature.

Who is tha author of the "article" that you cited in the OP?

Me

guilty_dog.jpg

Exactly. You lied in the OP. You are a liar. Why should we believe anything you have to say. This thread is bullshit.

In the case of healthcare costs, it's mostly just the law of unintended consequences being activated by a bunch of naive dipshits who don't understand incentives or human nature.
dipshits who pass these dipshit laws do so because they are bribed by big industry. they use not logic but advice of the special interests who they serve. if they served the people, such shit would not be happening, and the country would not be in debt.

In the case of healthcare costs, it's mostly just the law of unintended consequences being activated by a bunch of naive dipshits who don't understand incentives or human nature.
dipshits who pass these dipshit laws do so because they are bribed by big industry. they use not logic but advice of the special interests who they serve. if they served the people, such shit would not be happening, and the country would not be in debt.

The country is primarily in debt because the *government* (ie taxpayer) is serving way too many freaking people. It's the people who want to be taken care of and fed by a government teat who are demanding health care. The industry is going to be screwed when it's in full swing.

The country is primarily in debt because the *government* (ie taxpayer) is serving way too many freaking people. It's the people who want to be taken care of and fed by a government teat who are demanding health care. The industry is going to be screwed when it's in full swing.

There is no industry without taxpayers. Remember that.

The country is primarily in debt because the *government* (ie taxpayer) is serving way too many freaking people. It's the people who want to be taken care of and fed by a government teat
Both. there's also big businesses wanting to suck on a teat of the working class, other way there would be no need for special interest lobbyists to be in Washington.

Forum List

Back