Trying to cover facts

Are you rich, Angel? Do you have a 401k in the stockmarket on a certain stock that hasn't been hit? Has the value of your home been devalued?

This ACORN thing is completely irrelevant when compared to the real problems Americans face today.
ah, deflection
i see the fact that Obama scrubbed the ACORN stuff from his website causes no problems for you

you fit right in with George Orwells 1984

Are you rich, Angel? Do you have a 401k in the stockmarket on a certain stock that hasn't been hit? Has the value of your home been devalued?

This ACORN thing is completely irrelevant when compared to the real problems Americans face today.

Actually... My life is better than it's ever been. We're about to buy our first home. I'm a SAHM even though you all swear it can't be done. I'm driving a van that's only a year old and my kids are going to an amazing school.

Now for the voting issue, I do see it is as a major problem. Just as I would any irregularities. If it's enough to swing an election then it is an issue.

Actually... My life is better than it's ever been. We're about to buy our first home. I'm a SAHM even though you all swear it can't be done. I'm driving a van that's only a year old and my kids are going to an amazing school.

Now for the voting issue, I do see it is as a major problem. Just as I would any irregularities. If it's enough to swing an election then it is an issue.

Only if it swings a republicans way. In "irregularity" that helps out a democrat is fine with the liberals.

ah, deflection
i see the fact that Obama scrubbed the ACORN stuff from his website causes no problems for you

Did the fraud of electronic voting cause a problem for you?

Just wondering as I read the desperation of ACORN and WIlliam Ayers .. which Americans don't give a damn about.

If you ahve argued about Acorn and Ayers more than you did about electronic voting .. there is a place where you fit .. it's called the Matrix.

Only if it swings a republicans way. In "irregularity" that helps out a democrat is fine with the liberals.

Actually "liberals" and democrats are weak enough to allow Bush to be in office TWICE on nothing more than "irregularities"/fraud.

I'm betting yoiu had no problem with those irregularities as long as it was for your guy.

I was wondering, what makes ACORN a RADICAL Organization as mentioned in the link...

What is RADICAL about it? What did i miss....I understand that employees of acorn are committing registration fraud, but what about the organization makes it RADICAL?

I was wondering, what makes ACORN a RADICAL Organization as mentioned in the link...

What is RADICAL about it? What did i miss....I understand that employees of acorn are committing registration fraud, but what about the organization makes it RADICAL?

Because the right says it is .. and because they're running out of anything of substance to say.

Because the right says it is .. and because they're running out of anything of substance to say.

Try the forceful push for required loans to risky people who would not normally qualify... with government providing the force... try the manner in which they are fraudulently attempting to register voters... try their extreme partisan alliance....

This is far from a neutral group...

ah, deflection

Actually that be you with your amount of doublethink with the rest of the Cons on this board.

Personally, I think Cons is quite a fitting term for republicans. :eusa_whistle:

Still waiting for that first Diebold thread from you....

ah, deflection

No. It's because right wing smears are unimportant when we're faced by real issues that your guys are ill-equipped to address... particularly when McCain voted for every one of Bush's failed economic policies... after he said he was against them, of course.

Can someone please get a a reliable link to Obamas camps saying that they had nothing to do with ACORN?

No. It's because right wing smears are unimportant when we're faced by real issues that your guys are ill-equipped to address... particularly when McCain voted for every one of Bush's failed economic policies... after he said he was against them, of course.

to the left now, to the right now...2 hops this time, 2 hops time

whats next?

Gonna tell me we can't hug our children with nuclear arms?

let's not forget it was the "that one" that voted for the bush economic policy and mccain voted against it

I recall very little outrage on the right when all the irregularities favored Bush. Google says that Dick Morris at least found it odd.

For ex (picked from a quick google):

So far, the only national "mainstream" media to come close to this story was Keith Olbermann on his show Friday night, November 5th, when he noted that it was curious that all the voting machine irregularities so far uncovered seem to favor Bush. In the meantime, the Washington Post and other media are now going through single-bullet-theory-like contortions to explain how the exit polls had failed.

But I agree with Fox's Dick Morris on this one, at least in large part. Wrapping up his story for The Hill, Morris wrote in his final paragraph, "This was no mere mistake. Exit polls cannot be as wrong across the board as they were on election night. I suspect foul play."

Evidence Mounts That The Vote May Have Been Hacked

Last edited:
ACORN fired back yesterday at the McCain campaign, releasing a 2006 photo of the Arizona senator delivering the keynote speech at a pro-immigration rally in Miami that the group sponsored. "Maybe it is out of desperation that Senator McCain has forgotten that he was for ACORN before he was against ACORN," Lewis said in a news release.

ACORN, villain or victim?: The Swamp

yeah, you dont even know what your talking about
and this proves it

ACORN fired back yesterday at the McCain campaign, releasing a 2006 photo of the Arizona senator delivering the keynote speech at a pro-immigration rally in Miami that the group sponsored. "Maybe it is out of desperation that Senator McCain has forgotten that he was for ACORN before he was against ACORN," Lewis said in a news release.

ACORN, villain or victim?: The Swamp

Who was ACORN defending in 2006 ?

Forum List

Back