Trying to blame Obama for GSA

You can divert, deflect all you want. Solyndra, GSA, Secret Service hookergate are all happening under O's watch.

ROTFL are you so ignorant that you realize that green loans such as the Solyndra one has resulted in $6 in economic benefits for every dollar spent

You are right, I don't know that.

Guess what, since you did not actually provide any proof of that statement, my guess is you don't know it either. Feel free to attempt to prive to me that you actually do know it, I enjoy learning.

Barry, like Bush gets the blame for anything that happens on his watch.

Of course Barry doesn't take responsibility for anything. Its all Bush's fault even though Bush has been gone for 3+ years.

Barry put this woman in charge of GSA because he thought she could do the job or it was a political appointement.

Either way he gets the blame.

Be nice if he once stepped up to the plate and admitted his judgment and his polices suck.

Ain't gonna hold my breath though. Barry is THE ONE.

The buck stops there.

He is the President. One scandal of government abuse after another is coming to light because of his lack of leadership.

You lefties know darn good and well that if this had happened under Bush, the main stream news, papers and blogs would be all over it. Blaming him for everything.
Now that it's Obama, he is not to blame.

You lefties know darn good and well that if this had happened under Bush, the main stream news, papers and blogs would be all over it. Blaming him for everything.

Nothing new..Remember Bill Clinton didn't lie under oath either and it was ONLY a blow job

obama is at fault because he knew a year ago that this was going on. He knew and did nothing. obama is at fault because he sets the tone and the example for his own agencies. He's the leader and this is where he led. It's as simple as that. Neely described it best when he said spend it while we got it because it ain't gonna last forever, His observation that it would last only so long as obama was treating the white house as animal house was knowledgeable and perceptive.

When the employees see the boss wasteful, they believe it's okay for them to be wasteful too. obama has centered his administration on parties, vacations, sports, and ignored what duties he is supposed to have when it appears to be too much work. It's not surprising that the whole of his administration does the same.

In Colombia, the secret service was getting drunk, drugged up and enteretaining prostitutes on OUR dime! Charging the fun to the taxpayer credit card. It should not be surprising this happened when the presidebt, in Colombia, says his job is to scout out vacation prospects.

You got that right Peach.

If this happened under Bush's watch you can bet the NY Slimes would have it on the front page with 8 inch headers. Hell. They would probably run it for months like the did Abu Ghraib.

Anyone who doesn't think the LSM isn't in the tank for Barry is brain dead.

John Mica Admits Using GSA Hearings To Pin 'Big Spender' Label On President Obama

The scum even admits to it.

Dumb pubs don't realize that not everyone falls for this. The idiotic "he eats dogs" crap from rw's who don't even know that Indonesia is not a state but Hawaii is or, Obama should know what every single soldier is doing at every single moment, or Mark Sullivan is not responsible for the actions of his own people but Obama is and on and on and on.

And dumb Libs don't realize that the public at large doesn't play partisan politics.

Ever hear the term, the buck stops here?

Live it, love it, own it.
Wow you've posted another post that does not contain an intellectual thought; i am not surprised

700+ Posts and a rep power of 1.

And my posts are lacking?

Get over yourself. Everyone else obviously has.

And dumb Libs don't realize that the public at large doesn't play partisan politics.

Ever hear the term, the buck stops here?

Live it, love it, own it.
Wow you've posted another post that does not contain an intellectual thought; i am not surprised

700+ Posts and a rep power of 1.

And my posts are lacking?

Get over yourself. Everyone else obviously has.
That's a hell of a good point, Grampa. :lol:

John Mica Admits Using GSA Hearings To Pin 'Big Spender' Label On President Obama

The scum even admits to it.

Dumb pubs don't realize that not everyone falls for this. The idiotic "he eats dogs" crap from rw's who don't even know that Indonesia is not a state but Hawaii is or, Obama should know what every single soldier is doing at every single moment, or Mark Sullivan is not responsible for the actions of his own people but Obama is and on and on and on.

Agreed. It is Pelosi who should get the Blame. She was the one who promised to end the culture of corruption and drain the swamp.
Corruption? I thought she wrote the book! Her family members have over a billion dollars in TOTAL government payback for their investment in green companies pushed in by the Pelosi congress. Now the taxpayer is holding the bag for reimbursing all the investors in Solyndra, which went under in less than 2 years after they got over $500 million in money hustled out of the treasury by a direct call from Obama himself to make sure Pelosi's family member was covered.

The very idea of her bald face lie to end corruption, when she's the worst offender that I know about. Her life story is in nepotism, which is destroying this nation's financial capacity in the world. :mad:

You can divert, deflect all you want. Solyndra, GSA, Secret Service hookergate are all happening under O's watch.

ROTFL are you so ignorant that you realize that green loans such as the Solyndra one has resulted in $6 in economic benefits for every dollar spent

Prove it blowhard.

Tell us how 13 failed companies has been a benefit.

No, I work in natural gas and petroleum geology......the real world.

Trying to blame Obama for GSA
The right attempts to blame Obama for everything else – from cats stuck in trees to rush hour traffic – why should this be any different.

In late 2008, Johnson became a co-leader of the Obama transition team evaluating the GSA.[2]

In April 2009, President Barack Obama nominated Johnson to serve as the Administrator of the GSA. On June 8, 2009, Johnson's nomination was reported by United States Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.

Martha N. Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is Obama's hand picked administrator of the GSA.

Johnson nomination is an example of Obama's judgement.

That makes Obama responsible, as the person who chose Johnson to lead the GSA, responsible for her failure.
Yeah. Her last conference @ $822,000 for 300 persons = $27,000 per person who attended. That's a little over the top, even for government. It makes you wonder, what in the world is going on? That was for a CONFERENCE. There's a lot of Americans who don't make $27,000 a year! All of those learners had cushy gummint jobs, too.

Laws of mercy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back