Trying not to stink up other thread with my music

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
But i play the same songs over and over because I can't hear them enough sometimes this way nobody has to be bothered :lol:

I think about people and songs pop into my head funny how you can associate a song with a person for no particular reason and other times it's quite directed and meaningful.

Best version ever of this one

But i play the same songs over and over because I can't hear them enough sometimes this way nobody has to be bothered :lol:

I think about people and songs pop into my head funny how you can associate a song with a person for no particular reason and other times it's quite directed and meaningful.
I tend to do the same thing "downstairs" :lol: Did the same in the thread I started here too...I get ya. :D

I tend to do the same thing "downstairs" :lol: Did the same in the thread I started here too...I get ya. :D

My very good friend I call Hoopty which you know more about haha, he sang me the thinking of you song over the phone.

The diana ross one just fucking sexy thats all I like it

Now, my boyfriend, he is all tough guy type more metal kind of man. But I have caught him singing some soul, He'd be so embarrassed if I told his friends LOL.

Sometimes I just want to here soul and sexy songs and tonight it one of those nights. why mess up other people's music mood haha.

Forum List

Back