Trying not to look hispanic

The information i received was from an illegal alien who is a family member and she was telling me what she knew as a fact by talking to those who had bleached their hair for that reason. And i then notice there were an exceptional number of hispanics here with blond hair. Whether illegal or not i do not know.

People dye their hair for fashion reason and reasons to avoid looking hispanic.

You've reported her, right?

Hispanic women have ADMITTED they bleach their hair to avoid looking Hispanic to not being mistaken as an illegal aliens even if they are not.
I dye my hair to cover the gray? When I was younger, I dyed it for fashion reasons. Never not to look Native American.

SOME DO IT FOR FASHION REASON.

Last edited:
The information i received was from an illegal alien who is a family member and she was telling me what she knew as a fact by talking to those who had bleached their hair for that reason. And i then notice there were an exceptional number of hispanics here with blond hair. Whether illegal or not i do not know.

People dye their hair for fashion reason and reasons to avoid looking hispanic.

You've reported her, right?

Bump

Smithridge Elementary School in Reno, NV | Education.comSmithridge Elementary School located in Reno, Nevada. ... Students by Ethnicity (2008); Hispanic 87 %; White 7 %; Asian/Pacific Islander 3 %; Black 2 ...
www.education.com/.../nevada/reno/smithridge-elementary-school/ - Cached - Similar

My family member who is Hispanic and I lives in this area and she is familiar with some of those who bleach their hair for reasons to avoid being hispanic looking. What the big deal. They do it to avoid being labeled. It is a high crime area and a neighborhood of high population of illegal aliens. Gangs, shooting, drive bys, and drugs. I am not saying all hispanic women bleach their hair to avoid looking hispanic. SO BITE ME.

I see many Mexican people in a nearby town where I work. There is no way that blond dyed hair is going to disguise the fact that they are Hispanic, of Mexican origins. Many of them have a certain build, bone structure, and they mostly associate with other Mexicans. Many of them have a large amount of non-European blood. Dyeing their hair would be an extremely lame way to avoid detection. The whole idea is absurd.

Is anyone listening? An illegal aliens Hispanic woman admitted the reason SHE bleached her hair was to avoid looking Hispanic and being harassed.

She believe it works.

Is anyone listening? An illegal aliens Hispanic woman admitted the reason SHE bleached her hair was to avoid looking Hispanic and being harassed.

She believe it works.

Actually, I'm waiting for the OP to tell us that she has done her duty and reported her family member who she ADMITS is an Illegal Alien.

She cannot be picked up on walking her children to school, but her place of employment can be raided and she can be arrested and deported. You believe the same old rhetoric Obama preach. Legal and illegal hispanic bleach their hair to avoid looking Hispanic and being harassed. Why are you trying to make something that is not there?

Ashamed to be an illegal, eh.

I did not say "ashamed" but to avoid being harassed.

Harassing Illegal Immigrants? So what else is new? - Blogger ...May 18, 2010 ... So one of my suspected “illegal” patients went from being a quiet, .... 2 users commented in " Harassing Illegal Immigrants? ...
Harassing Illegal Immigrants? So what else is new? - Blogger News Network - Cached

Maybe they should be harassed. I'm sorry for their troubles, but they are breaking the law and the whole Hispanic community is aiding and abetting them.

Maybe they should have planned their lives, planned their families, just like U.S. taxpayers do.

No, instead they chose to marry and start having lots of kids without any sort of plan, other than sneaking into another country and working under the table, and relying on the benevolence of the U.S. taxpayers to help support their adorable children. They then present their fait accompli sad story, cute children, desperate circumstances, to the bleeding heart liberal media to tug on the public's heartstrings.

In reality, these people are irresponsible. They live hand to mouth, don't mind having kids without much planning or sense of responsibility, usually at young ages. Then they cry racism and persecution when someone tries to call them on it.

She believe it works.

Actually, I'm waiting for the OP to tell us that she has done her duty and reported her family member who she ADMITS is an Illegal Alien.

She cannot be picked up on walking her children to school, but her place of employment can be raided and she can be arrested and deported. You believe the same old rhetoric Obama preach. Legal and illegal hispanic bleach their hair to avoid looking Hispanic and being harassed. Why are you trying to make something that is not there?
Actually, if ICE has information that she's illegal, they can burst into her home and haul her away.

Actually, if ICE has information that she's illegal, they can burst into her home and haul her away.

But they don't.

But they don't.
:lol: Because you haven't reported her...that was the question asked: Have you reported this member of your family to the immigration authorities?

Forum List

Back