Trying my first jar of Moonshine.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
After watching the Moonshiner shows, I had to see what the fuss was. So I bought a jar of "Ole Smokey" 100 proof which is wimpy compared to what the good ol boys squeeze out of their stills. It's surprisingly smooth! I may have to make me a still when I retire :alcoholic:

After watching the Moonshiner shows, I had to see what the fuss was. So I bought a jar of "Ole Smokey" 100 proof which is wimpy compared to what the good ol boys squeeze out of their stills. It's surprisingly smooth! I may have to make me a still when I retire :alcoholic:
If you bought it from a store; it ain't shine. Just so you know...

Mooshine isn't a specific drink formula, so it pretty much just refers to any homemade alcohol.

Does anyone here drink booze with an alcohol content over 80%?

Yeah I know this is a watered down version of the "Real McCoy". Pretty smooth though, It seriously makes me want to build my own still. As long as I don't sell it, I'm good right?

It's pretty simple. Keep it out of sight though. It is illegal to distill liquor in most places.'

This old dude is pretty good.

Last edited:

It's pretty simple. Keep it out of sight though. It is illegal to distill liquor in most places.'

This old dude is pretty good.

It is illegal to distill liquor without a state license everywhere on this Earth except in New Zealand.

Mooshine isn't a specific drink formula, so it pretty much just refers to any homemade alcohol.

Does anyone here drink booze with an alcohol content over 80%?
Have been known to.

I've had real moonshine from a couple of different stills.
it's awesome.

Forum List

Back