try to convince me it was anything other than the official story.

If there has been any slander it has come from you, directed at me. But if you really like I'll try to find time to dig into the backgrounds of a few more of your so called Intelligent people with intimate knowledge. I only post what I can show. Had you been smart enough to realize that yet you might not be such a fucking moron. Is your daddy ashamed of you?

You can't be serious. You regularly call people dumb asses and everything in between while ignoring any information that gets posted showing you are not as informed as you see yourself. You are forever crying the Commission report is true but never address facts showing it was not anywhere near a complete investigation. What the hell is wrong with you?

I also saw you challenge someone to say to a victim's family member flight 77 didn't really hit the Pentagon and you'd love to be ther to video record getting his ass kicked. Aside from your affinity for trying to be a tough guy, you consistently reveal your ignorance on this issue, and if it were made of water you'd have enough to drown the earth 100 times over. It was victims' families who started the Truth movement and continue to this day to push for answers einstein.

"The NYC Coalition For Accountability Now, which include victims’ relatives, survivors, and rescue workers lead the referendum campaign for the initiative to appear on November’s mayoral ballot."
Victims’ families continue fight for new 9/11 probe - RT Top Stories

Why don't you tell them they are fucking morons?
gee, 80K out of a population of several MILLION
what are the percentages of the population that are fucking morons you dipshit

I take it that means you don't have the balls to email them and tell them they are morons.

It's pretty funny you go around telling others how stupud they are when you can't respond to a simple question. Do you use corn on the cob for your Divecon tampons?

One more time, explain why the State of New York withheld over 500 testimonies and didn't release them until over a year after the Commission report was released? Have you even read 10 of those testimonies?
wait, they released them?

you are too fucking stupid, asswipe

Figures. You can't explain it so you call people names.
more like i dont give a flying fuck
you dumbass
you guys have NO evidence to back up your wildassed claims yet expect to get a new multibillion dollar investigation that will still come to the exact same conclusion as we have right now as to what happened, only you and the dipshits like you will STILL reject it
because it WASNT an inside job you fucking moron

You can't be serious. You regularly call people dumb asses and everything in between while ignoring any information that gets posted showing you are not as informed as you see yourself. You are forever crying the Commission report is true but never address facts showing it was not anywhere near a complete investigation. What the hell is wrong with you?

I also saw you challenge someone to say to a victim's family member flight 77 didn't really hit the Pentagon and you'd love to be ther to video record getting his ass kicked. Aside from your affinity for trying to be a tough guy, you consistently reveal your ignorance on this issue, and if it were made of water you'd have enough to drown the earth 100 times over. It was victims' families who started the Truth movement and continue to this day to push for answers einstein.

"The NYC Coalition For Accountability Now, which include victims’ relatives, survivors, and rescue workers lead the referendum campaign for the initiative to appear on November’s mayoral ballot."
Victims’ families continue fight for new 9/11 probe - RT Top Stories

Why don't you tell them they are fucking morons?
gee, 80K out of a population of several MILLION
what are the percentages of the population that are fucking morons you dipshit

I take it that means you don't have the balls to email them and tell them they are morons.
and you would be wrong again
just as i would tell you that you are a fucking MORON to your FACE

New Topics

Forum List

Back