Try This!

Black workers' crisis may linger after upturn - Economy at a Crossroads- msnbc.com

facts are facts people and I see nothing wrong with the president listening to these Americans concerns.

Me neither. When is he holding a 'whites only' meeting?

That would be his upcoming bipartisan healthcare meeting. The whites only Republican club is invited.

To talk about jobs? Do try to stay on topic.

Black workers' crisis may linger after upturn - Economy at a Crossroads- msnbc.com

facts are facts people and I see nothing wrong with the president listening to these Americans concerns.

Me neither. When is he holding a 'whites only' meeting?

Well, last week he met with 141 white republican members of congess, in their big tent.:lol:

Show me the Headlines that said the President was meeting with White members of Congress.......

Fact is that it is not racist to be all Black But it is racist to be all White.

Black Caucus = OK
White Caucus = KKK

Black College = Good Education

White College = Good ole boys (racist)

Those are the facts and they are so wrong in so many ways.
And we will always have race problems as long as people hyphenate their Americanism.

I am an American. Nothing more, nothing less.

that is not fact, that is opinion and not even a conclusive opinion

there are no hard facts about blacks suffering worse, all americans are suffering, anglos, chinese, japanese, mexicans.....why is it ONLY blacks get special notice and treatment? why doesn't obama meet with EVERY ethnic group?

that is not fact, that is opinion and not even a conclusive opinion

there are no hard facts about blacks suffering worse, all americans are suffering, anglos, chinese, japanese, mexicans.....why is it ONLY blacks get special notice and treatment? why doesn't obama meet with EVERY ethnic group?

Intelligent Americans would see the clue in the word 'MAY'. Sadly, truthmatters is not one of us.

Forum List

Back