Try This!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Dateline. February 2002. President George W. Bush to meet with prominent white activists and congressional leaders to focus on jobs for white people.

:clap2::clap2:

President's Wednesday Schedule+

Late morning, the President will meet with African American leaders in the Oval Office to discuss the economy and jobs. . Expected attendees include:

Dr. Dorothy I. Height, Chairwoman, National Council of Negro Women

Benjamin T. Jealous, President, NAACP

Marc H. Morial, President and CEO, National Urban League

Rev. Al Sharpton, President and Founder, National Action Networ

President’s Wednesday Schedule Row 2, Seat 4

Were you not paying attention in the pew for twenty years?

Where Yellow is mellow

and Brown stays around

Where red gets ahead

and white gets it right

Late morning, the President will meet with African American leaders in the Oval Office to discuss the economy and jobs. . Expected attendees include:

Dr. Dorothy I. Height, Chairwoman, National Council of Negro Women

Benjamin T. Jealous, President, NAACP

Marc H. Morial, President and CEO, National Urban League

Rev. Al Sharpton, President and Founder, National Action Networ

President’s Wednesday Schedule Row 2, Seat 4

Hey, give the President a break, he's gotta spend at least A LITTLE time pandering to his base... sheesh.

I suggest that his next step is a "jobs summit" with Congressional Democrats to talk about creating jobs for Ex Congressional Democrats, they're gonna need the assistance for next year.

You people do realize that blacks have been hit very hard by this economic turn ( your team created) right?

Black people here are Americans , they have been disporportionaly effected by the economic conditions.

Black people here are Americans , they have been disporportionaly effected by the economic conditions.

Not because they're black, those who are hit hardest are those with low education. That's not to do with the color of their skin, it is because fucking idiot liberals have told them for decades that they are a special case and are owed by the rest of us.

You people do realize that blacks have been hit very hard by this economic turn ( your team created) right?

You do realize that Americans have been hit hard, right?

Don't interrupt the progressives while they are pandering to special interests, it's not like Barak Obama excoriated special interest pandering in Washington during his Presidential Campaign.....

Hope & Change my friends, Hope & Change ......

Black workers' crisis may linger after upturn - Economy at a Crossroads- msnbc.com

facts are facts people and I see nothing wrong with the president listening to these Americans concerns.

Me neither, as long as he spends equal time listening to the concerns of Americans that aren't part of a constituency that tends to agree with his progressive agenda instead of just constantly mocking and denigrating them via his sycophants.

You'll have to forgive us tea-bagging, nazi, racist, brown shirts for not holding our breaths waiting for that to happen.

Black workers' crisis may linger after upturn - Economy at a Crossroads- msnbc.com

facts are facts people and I see nothing wrong with the president listening to these Americans concerns.

Well, maybe if people like you would stop treating blacks as though they were 'special' and just treated them like Americans, perhaps they wouldn't be worse off. It is not blacks who are responsible, it is progressives with their 'affirmative action'.

Personally, I see no reason why any of us should label ourselves as anything other than America. No 'black', no 'African' (hell, the vast majority of 'African' Americans have never set foot in Africa nor would they actually want to). This whole race thing is a pathetic attempt to divide Americans and it is the progressives who consistently use it.

Only person on here who played the race card is you.... a progressive.

Well, maybe if people like you would stop treating blacks as though they were 'special' and just treated them like Americans, perhaps they wouldn't be worse off. It is not blacks who are responsible, it is progressives with their 'affirmative action'.

Personally, I see no reason why any of us should label ourselves as anything other than America. No 'black', no 'African' (hell, the vast majority of 'African' Americans have never set foot in Africa nor would they actually want to). This whole race thing is a pathetic attempt to divide Americans and it is the progressives who consistently use it.

I humbly suggest that you California Girl read a bit of American History. Lester Maddox a progressive? John C. Calhoun too?
Who was Jim Crow?

I humbly suggest that you California Girl read a bit of American History. Lester Maddox a progressive? John C. Calhoun too?
Who was Jim Crow?

ROFLMAO!

"These guys were racists and they weren't progressives so therefor progressives aren't racists"

What is that trial lawyers call that type of defense?....er .. oh yeah ... "The insanity defense".

:lol:

Forum List

Back