Try Ted Cruz’s Diet

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
If you are sick of the pablum media-supported wannabes force-feed the country, change your diet with Ted Cruz’s foreign policy. Here’s a small taste:

. . . speaking out for freedom “is qualitatively different from saying U.S. military forces should intervene to force democracy on foreign lands.”

XXXXX

Cruz says he is a hawk on some issues, like preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons. But on other foreign policy questions, like whether to support the Syrian rebels in their fight against Bashar al-Assad, he is more hesitant because he doesn’t see how it will benefit American interests.

XXXXX

Cruz says “if and when U.S. military force is required,” it should only “proceed under three preconditions.” You might call it the “Cruz Doctrine.”

“First, it should begin with a clearly stated objective at the outset. It should be directly tied to U.S. national security,” he said.​

You gotta love a guy who diplomatically says “To hell with Peace Without Victory.”

“Second, we should use overwhelming force to that objective. We should not have rules of engagement that tie the hands of our soldiers and sailors and airmen and Marines.”​

A president with a worldview stated in this next excerpt is the exact opposite of everything the United Nations has been dumping on Americans since 1945:

The final point in the Cruz Doctrine is that the U.S. military should not be asked to help birth democratic societies.

“Third, we should get the heck out,” he said. “It is not the job of the U.S. military to engage in nation building to turn foreign countries into democratic utopias.”​

This is the one that chokes the UN-loving global government crowd:

. . . he doesn’t believe America should use the military to help spread democracy abroad.​

NOTE: It is fair to say that Ted Cruz does not want to keep the world safe for democracy. You can even say that Ted Cruz is campaigning against America’s most destructive president ever —— Woodrow Wilson.

I have never watched a presidential debate, but I will record them next year if Cruz is there. Ted Cruz’s attendance makes fast-forwarding through the worn-out horse manure worth the effort:

. . . a far more interesting — and important — debate is the one likely to emerge between Sens. Marco Rubio of Florida and Ted Cruz of Texas.”

The Cruz Doctrine: Ted Cruz Opens Up About His Foreign Policy Worldview
Jamie Weinstein
10:55 PM 04/28/2015

Ted Cruz Opens Up About His Foreign Policy Worldview The Daily Caller

Every wannabe who advocates amnesty, a path to citizenship, or whatever they call it these days must also support this:

The U.S. State Department announced this week that the first major contingent of Syrian refugees, 9,000 of them, have been hand-selected by the United Nations for resettlement into communities across the United States.

XXXXX

. . . the U.S. government has been the most active of all nations in accepting Islamic refugees from other war-torn countries, such as Iraq, Somalia and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Now, the Syrians will be added to the mix. They are cleared for refugee status by the U.N. high commissioner on refugees (UNHCR), who assigns them to various countries.

XXXXX

“The United States accepts the majority of all UNHCR referrals from around the world. Last year, we reached our goal of resettling nearly 70,000 refugees from nearly 70 countries. And we plan to lead in resettling Syrians as well,” the statement reads. “We are reviewing some 9,000 recent UNHCR referrals from Syria. We are receiving roughly a thousand new ones each month, and we expect admissions from Syria to surge in 2015 and beyond.”​

The debate moderator should ask every wannabe to state his position on accepting, or rejecting, the UN’s authority to force immigrants on this country. Better still, Ted Cruz could ask Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio if they put-in with the United Nations deciding which, and how many, immigrants get citizenship?

The United States, with its commitment to accepting 70,000 displaced people a year, absorbs more refugees than all other countries combined. This number is understated, however, as once refugees get to the United States they are placed on a fast track to citizenship and are able to get their extended families to join them in the states under the government’s Refuge Family Reunification program.

The State Department works to place refugees in 180 cities across 49 states.

U.N. sending thousands of Muslims to America
Posted By Leo Hohmann On 12/11/2014 @ 7:53 pm

U.N. sending thousands of Muslims to America

Incidentally, Democrats have an easy time of it in presidential debates because their party created the immigration disaster along with everything else that is wrong in this country. In short: Democrats have only to repeat the usual liberal garbage they spouted in every election since FDR without fear of getting hit with embarrassing questions.

One final issue with sovereignty implications.

It will take a superabundant of conservative Americans in both Houses of Congress to do what is best for the country regardless of Democrats:

The Civil War era’s 14th Amendment, granting automatic citizenship to any baby born on American soil, is a proud achievement of the Party of Lincoln.

But now House Republicans are talking about abolishing birthright citizenship.

XXXXX

The 14th Amendment, King told the panel, “did not contemplate that anyone who would sneak into the United States and have a baby would have automatic citizenship conferred on them.” Added King, “I’d suggest it’s our job here in this Congress to decide who will be citizens, not someone in a foreign country that can sneak into the United States and have a baby and then go home with the birth certificate.”​

Turnabout is fair play

For decades, the parasite class complained that every industrialized country —— except America —— had some form of universal healthcare. Should abolishing birthright citizenship get off the ground, I can already hear Lefties the world over begin their caterwauling the instant Americans turn the international argument back on the open-borders crowd:

. . . King said the United States in this case should follow “almost every other industrialized country” in abolishing birthright citizenship.

House Republicans try to gut a key American principle
By Dana Milbank Opinion writer April 29 at 6:11 PM

House Republicans try to gut a key American principle - The Washington Post

Interesting discovery, Flanders. The man who most influenced Woodrow Wilson - advising him on Federal Reserve Act of 1913, etc was Edward Mandell House. Who was Edward Mandell House? He was a Jesuit operative sent by the Vatican. As for the League of Nations and later the creation of the U.N. once again - it was Jesuits backing it - it always appears to go back to the Romanists Vatican. Interesting - that Cruz noted we should not be fighting wars for the U.N. - these wars in reality have been fought for the Vatican - they have played the world like a fiddle with none the wiser to whose behind it all - perhaps the Wizard of Oz was inspired by someone with an insiders view to how the Vatican operates! (interesting they called him a "Wizard" as the Pope is most certainly one who serves Satan)

Taqiyya the Liar’s foreign policy is supported by a spine of Jell-O. So I do not know where Big Mouth Biden has been since 2009. He should take his nose out of Taqiyya’s rear end before he makes statements like this:

Joe Biden pushes Iran deal
By Elizabeth Landers, CNN
Updated 9:31 PM ET, Thu April 30, 2015

Joe Biden pu - CNNPolitics.com

The debate moderator should ask every wannabe to state his position on accepting, or rejecting, the UN’s authority to force immigrants on this country. Better still, Ted Cruz could ask Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio if they put-in with the United Nations deciding which, and how many, immigrants get citizenship?

I do not want to waste my time on the presidential race this far out; nevertheless, now that Mike Huckabee threw his hat in the ring he can jump all over the United Nations as well as nailing opponents like Bush and Rubio. As far as I know —— Mike is the only wannabee who made it clear that he would take the United States out of the United Nations:

Mike’s only mistake is not calling the United Nations a rattlesnake:

Huckabee: Iran a Rattlesnake that Can't Be Tamed
By Julie Stahl
CBN News Mideast Correspondent
Monday, February 16, 2015

Huckabee Iran a Rattlesnake that Can t Be Tamed - Inside Israel - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

The rattlesnake is not the deadliest snake in the world —— the United Nations is.

SUGGESTION: The United Nations should be called the inland taipan:

Snakes are creatures of nature, while everything about the manmade United Nations is far deadlier than a snake’s natural instincts. With a lot of help from the media, United Nations poison has avoided detection since its birth. The United Nations strikes without warning. There is no known-antivenin for a bite from the United Nations.

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., has received a response to his letter demanding answers from Secretary of State John Kerry about the planned resettlement of dozens of foreign refugees in his state.

Congressman seeks to unlock secret refugee program
Posted By Leo Hohmann On 05/04/2015 @ 9:19 pm

Congressman seeks to unlock secret refugee program

Defanging all of the current snakes in the federal government, and the media, is no cure. HR 75 is the only known-protection against future snake infestations:

American Sovereignty Restoration Act 2013

“Second, we should use overwhelming force to that objective. We should not have rules of engagement that tie the hands of our soldiers and sailors and airmen and Marines.”

How do I avoid Godwin's Law, when this freak says THAT?

“Second, we should use overwhelming force to that objective. We should not have rules of engagement that tie the hands of our soldiers and sailors and airmen and Marines.”

To Agit8R: Do not bring it up when it fails to apply —— as in your case.

To Agit8R: Do not bring it up when it fails to apply —— as in your case.

Hitler also had no regard for the the laws of war, so it is completely fair to call anybody who has no regard for the laws of war a fascist. In fact, it would be absurd to not do so.

Hitler also had no regard for the the laws of war, so it is completely fair to call anybody who has no regard for the laws of war a fascist. In fact, it would be absurd to not do so.

To Agit8R: Methinks you are tripping over sophistry.

First you brought up Godwin’s law as though you want to avoid it, then you turn around and justify Godwin’s law; none of which had anything to do with Ted Cruz’s use of the military stated in his foreign policy positions. Nowhere does he say, or imply, Hitler’s disregard for the laws of war in pursuit of conquest. What he does say is victory in war whenever war becomes necessary to defend the country.

But once war is forces upon us, there is no other alternative than to apply every available means to bring it to a swift end. War's very object is victory, not prolonged indecision.

In war there is no substitute for victory. Douglas MacArthur

That is why I’m not sure how your “. . . laws of war. . .” apply.

To Agit8R: Methinks you are tripping over sophistry.

First you brought up Godwin’s law as though you want to avoid it, then you turn around and justify Godwin’s law; none of which had anything to do with Ted Cruz’s use of the military stated in his foreign policy positions. Nowhere does he say, or imply, Hitler’s disregard for the laws of war in pursuit of conquest. What he does say is victory in war whenever war becomes necessary to defend the country.

But once war is forces upon us, there is no other alternative than to apply every available means to bring it to a swift end. War's very object is victory, not prolonged indecision.

In war there is no substitute for victory. Douglas MacArthur

That is why I’m not sure how your “. . . laws of war. . .” apply.

They are interrelated. Take Blackwater for instance. They broke both rules of engagement and the laws of war. Again, with Allen West there is that murkiness, as he broke one or the other or both, as it may depend on how one defines the field of combat.

There are a few ways that one can break laws of war that are beyond rules of engagement, but I think it is safe to assume that the more esoteric term is code for a complete abandonment of decency in combat, as happened under the last republican administration.

While television is burying this country under multiculturalism, same-sex marriage, plane crashes, natural disasters, and Baltimore Bullshit, this is what they should be broadcasting around the clock until it is stopped:

Report: Major Problems with U.S. Refugee Resettlement Program
By Sierra Rayne May 8, 2015

Report Major Problems with U.S. Refugee Resettlement Program

Hillary Clinton criticized Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee for invoking the Holocaust while criticizing the Iran deal, and she called on the rest of the 2016 field to do the same.

"Comments like these are offensive and they have no place in our political dialogue. I'm disappointed and I'm really offended personally," Clinton said . . .

Hillary calls on 2016 field to denounce Huckabee
By Ariel Cohen • 7/27/15 1:46 PM

Hillary calls on 2016 field to denounce Huckabee Washington Examiner

Clinton is not offended by Mkes’s remark about the Holocaust. This is what offends her:

I do not want to waste my time on the presidential race this far out; nevertheless, now that Mike Huckabee threw his hat in the ring he can jump all over the United Nations as well as nailing opponents like Bush and Rubio. As far as I know —— Mike is the only wannabee who made it clear that he would take the United States out of the United Nations:
Hillary Clinton does not want anybody stepping on her pet rattlesnake:
Mike’s only mistake is not calling the United Nations a rattlesnake:
I should have added that Hillary Clinton is the deadliest two-legged snake in the world:
The rattlesnake is not the deadliest snake in the world —— the United Nations is.

Forum List

Back