Truths for people under 45

What do you think the Teaparty movement is about? Oh that's right, it's just about keeping the black man down. I forgot.

:eusa_drool:

"Hands off my government run MediCare" while I march in protest of providing others government provided healthcare, is all I need to know about the Tea Party movement....

So all you want to know of a movement is what was spun?

That pretty much explains who you are VaYank.

Spun? Did you not see their rallies? Their signs held while attending said rallies? How is that spin, exactly?

"Hands off my government run MediCare" while I march in protest of providing others government provided healthcare, is all I need to know about the Tea Party movement....

Spun? Did you not see their rallies? Their signs held while attending said rallies? How is that spin, exactly?

Did you see the interviews following the oBama election? "No more bills" said one..."Obama money" said another.

So should I assume tha all balcks that voted for Obama truly believed that they were getting free stuff from here on in?

That, my friend, is what I am referring to as spin.

You saw strictly what they wanted you to see.

And now you spew it like it is the sentiments of millions.

Last edited:
They were.
Where have you been?

What do you think the Teaparty movement is about? Oh that's right, it's just about keeping the black man down. I forgot.

:eusa_drool:

Been reading Sheman's Photoshopped drek eh?

Explains your level of informativeness, or lack thereof.

Did you see the interviews following the oBama election? "No more bills" said one..."Obama money" said another.

So should I assume tha all balcks that voted for Obama truly believed that they were getting free stuff from here on in?

I think your post is spin. I never saw anyone claim "no more bills" or "Obama money"

I didn't say you promised money...you promised something, and the something is that SS will disappear.

Do you have this much of a chip on your shoulder in real life?

Oh forgive me. I forgot. Im dealing with people who don't care about context, nor have the intellectual honesty to do so.

Carry on. Ignore the problem.
boo fucking hoo...you numbnuts have been crying doom and gloom since the beginning of time.

Next time you accuse someone falsely of lying, be sure to go to confession.

:thup:

You made a claim about what I said that is blatantly untrue.

Either it's done out of ignorance. Or it's done with intent.

Now are you honestly telling me you don't understand what the context that I wrote it in?

You do understand context right?

So where did I promise anyone money?

Oh forgive me. I forgot. Im dealing with people who don't care about context, nor have the intellectual honesty to do so.

Carry on. Ignore the problem.
boo fucking hoo...you numbnuts have been crying doom and gloom since the beginning of time.

Now are you honestly telling me you don't understand what the context that I wrote it in?

Again, I never claimed you promised anyone money. You said never to believe someone that tells you something will happen over two years in the future. In a rant telling people something will happen more than two years in the future.

I think your post is spin. I never saw anyone claim "no more bills" or "Obama money"

Becuase you did not see the hand picked interviews by the conservative commentators. I did and I laughed and knew it was hand picked cherry picked and thus spin.

And I saw the left show clips of tea partyers saying hands off my medicare...but I knew THAT was also hand picked, cherrypicked clips and not the norm.

Here is one link to the "obama Money" thing...

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKb78kJhaMw[/ame]

Again, I never claimed you promised anyone money. You said never to believe someone that tells you something will happen over two years in the future. In a rant telling people something will happen more than two years in the future.

So clearly, you are ignorant of context. In that case, I apologize for calling you a liar.

So how exactly do you think we can promise people money 50 years down the line?

Becuase you did not see the hand picked interviews by the conservative commentators. I did and I laughed and knew it was hand picked cherry picked and thus spin.

And I saw the left show clips of tea partyers saying hands off my medicare...but I knew THAT was also hand picked, cherrypicked clips and not the norm.
Okay, I misunderstood you, my bad.

There will be no Social security when and if you retire.
There will be no public pensions when and if you retire.
Anyone promising something more than 2 years down the line is either lying through their teeth or completely naive about the state of reality.
This government spending will have to be reckoned with and soon.
And yet you just made such a promise. :lol:

490.gif
532.gif
490.gif

I have absolutely zero expectations I'll ever see my FICA money again. That shit is GONE.
Ya' gotta quit listening to Porky Limbaugh.

His "visions" are Big Pharma induced!!!!!

$$$$$

oxyrush.jpg

:lol:

I don't listen to him.

What a fucking clown you are. You realize like half the board has you on ignore?
That's what I hear.....every time they answer one o' my posts....and, risk another ass-whuppin'.

853.gif

How does one ignore posts of a particular poster?

Never mind. I figured it out. And his posts are gone but he is still there. :(

He's probably the first person I've seriously thought about ignoring because his posts contain absolutely no substance. Ever.

But who knows, maybe he will change one of these days.

How does one ignore posts of a particular poster?

Never mind. I figured it out. And his posts are gone but he is still there. :(

He's probably the first person I've seriously thought about ignoring because his posts contain absolutely no substance. Ever.

But who knows, maybe he will change one of these days.

truth is, the only reason I put it on ignore is I found myself ignoring his posts anyway. I used to read them but I found exactly what you said...no substance...and certainly no individual thought......and he they take upo so much room that I find the need to scroll through them.....so why not simply get rid of them?

Forum List

Back