Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

because they have not finished wrtting the law.

Now you did defend it like it was a great idea though.

When did you start hating Democracy?

I thought it was good for a country to have high voter turn out.

It seems pretty anti democracy to find keeping legal American voters from voting is a good idea.

They all had plenty of time to get free IDs in all of the states before 2012 comes around.
They don't deserve to be able to vote if they are that lazy.

So if this law keeps someone from voting who would have recieved and ID if they could have gotten to the DMV did that keep a legal voter from voting?

They all had plenty of time to get free IDs in all of the states before 2012 comes around.

Its a right and the most sacred right of this country.

How does it serve this country to decrease the amount of voters?

Its a right and the most sacred right of this country.

How does it serve this country to decrease the amount of voters?
Requiring a photo ID to vote does not reduce turnout of legal voters.

You keep saying that yet you never supply any facts to back it

You keep saying that yet you never supply any facts to back it
That's because I don't have to prove a negative and that makes you an idiot for asking.

Wait, it's sort of hard to make an established idiot an idiot, but you get the point. Well, at least, others will.

Last edited:
If these DMV offices ALL turn out to be in Democratic districts, how will the righties be able to spin it then? That Wanker recall can't happen quickly enough...

good luck with that....not only is Wisconsin creating the most jobs today....but with the new ID requirement the number of illegal Dimmiecrat votes will dwindle...

By all means, please provide your evidence of all this "illegal voting" that will be curbed by these restrictive ID laws.

While you're at it, provide evidence that Wisconsin is creating "the most jobs".

ID laws keep people from voting.

The gov is upping that effect by removing the DMVs in the democratic parts of the state.

He is trying to double down on the negative effects of this law on voter turnout.

Republicans always do better in elections with low turn out.

It is in the republican partys best interests to keep legal American voters from voting.

Your first point is completely untrue. If you like, I can show you examples (with actual links to credible sources, unlike your complete lack of links) proving that Voter ID requirements have actually increased voter turnouts.

Second point... please provide a link to a credible source that shows ONLY DMV offices in 'democratic parts of the state' have been affected. Also, a list of the 'democratic parts of the state' would be nice. Got one?

There are no negative effects of this law on voter turnout.

So do Democrats.

And it's in the Democrats best interest to keep illegals voting. (see? I can spout nonsense too!)

Show me the fraud they are designed to prevent.

There is no fraud of this type that is capable of changing any election.

So you are supporting spending millions of dollars to keep legal Americans from voting.

Look stupid - here's the bottom line.

Any AMERICAN with a valid driver's licence/passport is welcome to vote.

If you don't have a valid ID, get one.

Any other questions/comments, imbecile?

Warrior, This guy is on an I have to win the argument mission............. There's no hope for him today. Maybe tomorrow he'll understand.

Blues

Show me the fraud they are designed to prevent.

There is no fraud of this type that is capable of changing any election.

So you are supporting spending millions of dollars to keep legal Americans from voting.

Look stupid - here's the bottom line.

Any AMERICAN with a valid driver's licence/passport is welcome to vote.

If you don't have a valid ID, get one.

Any other questions/comments, imbecile?

Warrior, This guy is on an I have to win the argument mission............. There's no hope for him today. Maybe tomorrow he'll understand.

Blues

Don't count on it.:cuckoo:

ID laws keep people from voting.

The gov is upping that effect by removing the DMVs in the democratic parts of the state.

He is trying to double down on the negative effects of this law on voter turnout.

Republicans always do better in elections with low turn out.

It is in the republican partys best interests to keep legal American voters from voting.

How's that again? How does requiring an ID keep legal voters from voting? You never did answer this when I asked you umpteen times in another thread.

Forum List

Back