Truthmatters - Don't be mean to he/she, they are retarded

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
Truthmatters (logic, competency, morals, etc don't matter) aka TroofSplatters said today:

"Karpinski sais she would testify Rummy odered torture."

That was it's topic title.

Can we trust this sick, liberal, scumbag non-human? For someone who can't even conjugate verbs correctly? Even easy ones? I mean, come on. Look at this:

"Sais"

"Odered"

This is pure liberalism. Ignore the details. Hyperbole. Insanity. Moral relativism. etc etc etc.

We need to stop truthmatterism. We need to stop it before we all live in Amer-i-mexico. And we all speak Gay-Spanglish. And we all think humans and animals can marry and have sex. This is what Hitlerly KKKlintoon and Hairy "Kant" Read want for America. Nancy PeLOUSY and her ilk want this.

Stand up America. Stand up for moral values.

sadly, this thread will be ignored by the powers that be.

I wonder if there is a common ideology involved that guarentees as much.

"Truthmatters - Don't be mean to he/she, they are retarded"

It is really quite funny to see someone start off their diatribe against the spelling of one poster with a "sentence" such as this that butchers both pronoun case, and agreement. Pot... meet kettle. Actually, pot... meet moronic kettle. :rofl:

You all do realize that there is a little spot on the top right of each post that you can use to REPORT violations of the rules? Instead of making unsubstantiated attacks on the mods how about you actually use it and provide them with the information when they do their daily maintenance?

And as I recall one of the rules is about attacking mods ( not the individual poster that is a mod). As i recall one is to notify the mods of problems and let them handle it. Now I must admit THIS post may also be in violation of that rule, but I am just trying to educate you.

Truthmatters (logic, competency, morals, etc don't matter) aka TroofSplatters said today:

"Karpinski sais she would testify Rummy odered torture."

That was it's topic title.

Can we trust this sick, liberal, scumbag non-human? For someone who can't even conjugate verbs correctly? Even easy ones? I mean, come on. Look at this:

"Sais"

"Odered"

This is pure liberalism. Ignore the details. Hyperbole. Insanity. Moral relativism. etc etc etc.

We need to stop truthmatterism. We need to stop it before we all live in Amer-i-mexico. And we all speak Gay-Spanglish. And we all think humans and animals can marry and have sex. This is what Hitlerly KKKlintoon and Hairy "Kant" Read want for America. Nancy PeLOUSY and her ilk want this.

Stand up America. Stand up for moral values.

Wow. You call someone retarded, and then you write a grammatically incorrect and incoherent piece of childish hogwash?

The cons can have you. I'd be embarrased to have you on my team. :cuckoo:

looks like liberalism has become the norm on this board. we need to stand up to liberals before they wreck our nation.

actually, we need to improve the grammar skills for neocons and give them a dose of humility. :rofl:

Forum List

Back