"truthhurts" Comprehensive Analysis of The Tea Party

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G252TYRXquI&feature=related]YouTube - John Boyd of National Black Farmers Association on National TV 3.28.10[/ame]

Let little Ricky Santorum carry the banner of "Family Values". You remember Ricky. He doesn't know the difference between bestiality and homosexuality but is certain they are one in the same and must be legislated out of America.

Ricky will make such a fuss about issues that are way off the radar to the average voter. Tea Party types will rally to his side and the rest of Thinking America will wonder why they are calling on embroiderers to sharpen their needles so all those scarlet "A"s can be applied to lapels everywhere.

Gingrich, Edwards, the people who blather the most about family values are typically the biggest perpetrators on both sides of the aisle.

Not sure why "truth" people tend to be such ignoramouses.

The fact is, Obama revealed his birth certificate. Which means Trump was getting to him. or that he needed to distract us from something else going on. Probably both.

Actually, Obama let it go on long enough until it started to cloud the national discussions we should be having.

Trump isn't responsible for the release, because he's a johnny come lately to the birther movement. He's just been looking for some free publicity.

You wackos on the right promote "family values"..seems most of your candidates you want to lose to Obama have all been married two or three times..
OUTSTANDING TEA BAGGERS..ALWAYS PLAYING THE FOOLS:clap2:
Well, at least we get married to the opposite sex.........:D

Well it looks again that the party of teabaggers and their ring leader play the fool again.Instead of admitting he was dead wrong,mr combover says he forced the President to produce proof of birth.
Please party of tea baggers..push for sarah palin to be his running mate...this could be the best comedy team since Bush and Cheney.:clap2::clap2:

racheld madcow and keefer olbernotaman explain that teabaggers are old white saggy homosexual liberals .... at least that was my understanding of the teabagging situation.. :eusa_whistle:

Nope. The teabaggers in this case are what a Tea Party Rep called himself. I didn't know that word was a homosexual slang for (as Cartman would say): 'Sucking Balls'.

I guess he wasn't up on the latest Gay Slang either. I was :eek: when I found out too. Oh my. Hahahahaha.......

Well it looks again that the party of teabaggers and their ring leader play the fool again.Instead of admitting he was dead wrong,mr combover says he forced the President to produce proof of birth.
Please party of tea baggers..push for sarah palin to be his running mate...this could be the best comedy team since Bush and Cheney.:clap2::clap2:

Comprehensive analysis?

Sounds more like a clip from a Charlie Sheen interview.

:eusa_drool:

Sorry tea baggers..it's on tape during the debate that president obama say's if he's got information on bin laden being in pakistan he would act on it.
John mccain then says it not smart to say what your plan is and that pakistan is a good allie and we don't want to ruin that.
We also heard tea baggers saying obama is not american and even a possible terrorist...guess he blew those eggs all over the republicans faces.
Problem with neocons and tea baggers is that their stupidity,racism,and general thinking is ok on fox..but doesn't translate to the majority of the general public.

New Topics

Forum List

Back