Truthers, how was this engine planted?

I make no claim to his words I simply post his statements with links and the words speak for themselves..you can provide no link to your statement because you are a LIAR and no such statement exist

If you think no plane crashed in Shanksville, then how did they plant this engine?

P200060.jpg

Photograph of an airplane part found in the crater at the scene in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, where Flight 93 crashed - U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Virginia

I've never studied flight 93 and don't know much about it at all but your question is the logical fallacy of begging the question. You're trying to claim some obscure part in the ground is evidence of 93......because someone says it is from 93 without independent verification.

Uhm, so an aircraft engine happened to be there under the ground?

Happens all the time.

You don't read very well eh? Like a few others you must be too slow to comprehend the fuk up by the OP author. The government exhibit does not say it is an engine. It say it is an "airplane part." But never mind simple reading.....stick to your dummass comments.

I've never studied flight 93 and don't know much about it at all but your question is the logical fallacy of begging the question. You're trying to claim some obscure part in the ground is evidence of 93......because someone says it is from 93 without independent verification.

Happens all the time.
LOL
even a dumbass like Zona can see the stupidity of the troofer morons

And even an ass like you can see how dumb the birthers are. Birthers, tea baggers, Troooofers. Same thing.

Happens all the time.

You don't read very well eh? Like a few others you must be too slow to comprehend the fuk up by the OP author. The government exhibit does not say it is an engine. It say it is an "airplane part." But never mind simple reading.....stick to your dummass comments.

Fair enough. so in the crater of an aircraft crash, they found an "airplane part". OH my god, the conspiracy!

Dumbass comment indeed.

Happens all the time.

Fair enough. so in the crater of an aircraft crash, they found an "airplane part". OH my god, the conspiracy!

Dumbass comment indeed.

The OP author makes a challenge with completely misleading/false info. That is all I pointed out.

[
he states there is no evidence the official story is correct and that real investigation and fact finding was blocked and detterd..so there is no credible proof the official story is correct

thats not what he says at all!! you fucking liar!! :cuckoo:

where does he say there is no evidence the official story is correct?

in reference to your "fact finding was blocked" statement, he is clearly referring to ATF not being brought into the investigation. its not a statement about people higher up in government influencing the investigation. its criticizing an internal matter.
"Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information."

another statement in the article:
Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives.

The twoofer idiots are so stupid. The think (ok, they don't think, they link) that they can spin comments that were made by others into whatever they want them to be and people will accept it.

The plane engine is is the ground because the plane crashed there after being hijacked by islamic terrorists, killing all those on board.

Whenever any of you delusional fucking treasonous lunatics get any actual evidence, let me know.
Oh, wait you won't have to because it will be front page news all over the world.

If it ever happens.........

The government exhibit does not say it is an engine. It say it is an "airplane part."
They say "airplane part" on most of those exhibit photos.

But if you need another resources stating it's an engine, read this:

Black box recovered at Shanksville site - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

By Richard Gazarik and Robin Acton
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Friday, September 14, 2001

Federal investigators hope the flight data recorder recovered from United Airlines Flight 93 will reveal what caused the Boeing 757 jetliner to crash into an abandoned Somerset County strip mine in a deadly sequence of terrorist attacks.

FBI Agent William Crowley announced Thursday afternoon that investigators using heavy equipment found the recorder in a crater at the crash site near Lambertsville in Stonycreek Township.

The device that electronically records the aircraft’s instruments in the final moments before a plane crashes was packaged for transport to Washington, D.C., for analysis by officials from the National Transportation Safety Board, Crowley said.

Searchers yesterday also found one of the hijacked jetliner’s engines. But by evening, the cockpit voice recorder had not been recovered.
P200060.jpg

If you still refuse to believe it is an engine, then how did they plant this "airplane part" without being noticed?

Last edited:
[
he states there is no evidence the official story is correct and that real investigation and fact finding was blocked and detterd..so there is no credible proof the official story is correct

in reference to your "fact finding was blocked" statement, he is clearly referring to ATF not being brought into the investigation. its not a statement about people higher up in government influencing the investigation. its criticizing an internal matter.
"Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information."

Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives.

The bottom line is he does not accept NIST's reports. You can be honest and admit that or divecon your way around that fact.

[

The bottom line is he does not accept NIST's reports. You can be honest and admit that or divecon your way around that fact.

no. the bottom line is he is critical of them.

The government exhibit does not say it is an engine. It say it is an "airplane part."
They say "airplane part" on most of those exhibit photos.

But if you need another resources stating it's an engine, read this:

Black box recovered at Shanksville site - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

By Richard Gazarik and Robin Acton
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Friday, September 14, 2001

Federal investigators hope the flight data recorder recovered from United Airlines Flight 93 will reveal what caused the Boeing 757 jetliner to crash into an abandoned Somerset County strip mine in a deadly sequence of terrorist attacks.

FBI Agent William Crowley announced Thursday afternoon that investigators using heavy equipment found the recorder in a crater at the crash site near Lambertsville in Stonycreek Township.

The device that electronically records the aircraft’s instruments in the final moments before a plane crashes was packaged for transport to Washington, D.C., for analysis by officials from the National Transportation Safety Board, Crowley said.

Searchers yesterday also found one of the hijacked jetliner’s engines. But by evening, the cockpit voice recorder had not been recovered.
P200060.jpg

If you still refuse to believe it is an engine, then how did they plant this "airplane part" without being noticed?

What is the problem? Why is it so difficult to admit this OP is based on bullshit? I will repeat: I've never studied flight 93 so I have no opinion on it one way or the other. But what I do have is literacy and common sense and the Op claims to have evidence of an engine from flight 93....while providing no evidence. You want to ignore that and deflect? At least Zona was honest in response.

As for the engines......are you saying they only found one? Did they ever try a serial number match on one or both of the engines?

no. the bottom line is he is critical of them.

You chose the divecon route.

"In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause..."

He straight up says they did not definitely find cause. That is not simply being critical. It's saying their report does not support their conclusion.

What is the problem? Why is it so difficult to admit this OP is based on bullshit? I will repeat: I've never studied flight 93 so I have no opinion on it one way or the other. But what I do have is literacy and common sense and the Op claims to have evidence of an engine from flight 93....while providing no evidence. You want to ignore that and deflect? At least Zona was honest in response.

As for the engines......are you saying they only found one? Did they ever try a serial number match on one or both of the engines?

wow, you have said some pretty moronic shit but this is near the top of the list. how can you possibly look at a picture of an airplane engine coming out of the ground at the crash site of flight 93 and say "while providing no evidence" with a straight face? :cuckoo:

What is the problem? Why is it so difficult to admit this OP is based on bullshit? I will repeat: I've never studied flight 93 so I have no opinion on it one way or the other.
Contradict yourself much?

But what I do have is literacy and common sense and the Op claims to have evidence of an engine from flight 93....while providing no evidence. You want to ignore that and deflect? At least Zona was honest in response.
Technically, I never said it was an engine from Flight 93. I just asked how was that engine planted.

Two were found, but how did they plant that one found in the hole?

wow, you have said some pretty moronic shit but this is near the top of the list. how can you possibly look at a picture of an airplane engine coming out of the ground at the crash site of flight 93 and say "while providing no evidence" with a straight face? :cuckoo:

and while admitting he never "studied flt 93" still persists in accusing others of not offering evidence which clownlight wouldn't look at anyway.

clownlite is just another treasonous twoofer delusional retard

What is the problem? Why is it so difficult to admit this OP is based on bullshit? I will repeat: I've never studied flight 93 so I have no opinion on it one way or the other.
Contradict yourself much?

But what I do have is literacy and common sense and the Op claims to have evidence of an engine from flight 93....while providing no evidence. You want to ignore that and deflect? At least Zona was honest in response.
Technically, I never said it was an engine from Flight 93. I just asked how was that engine planted.

Two were found, but how did they plant that one found in the hole?

"technically?" Rotfl. If you aren't saying that engine is from flight 93 then the op is moot.

and while admitting he never "studied flt 93" still persists in accusing others of not offering evidence which clownlight wouldn't look at anyway.

clownlite is just another treasonous twoofer delusional retard

I did look at the evidence given by the OP. That is how I pointed out the evidence exhibit never says what part it is or which aircraft it came from.

What is your evidence that is an engine from flight 93?

Forum List

Back