Truthers, how was this engine planted?

If you think no plane crashed in Shanksville, then how did they plant this engine?

P200060.jpg

Photograph of an airplane part found in the crater at the scene in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, where Flight 93 crashed - U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Virginia

I've never studied flight 93 and don't know much about it at all but your question is the logical fallacy of begging the question. You're trying to claim some obscure part in the ground is evidence of 93......because someone says it is from 93 without independent verification.

If you think no plane crashed in Shanksville, then how did they plant this engine?

P200060.jpg

Photograph of an airplane part found in the crater at the scene in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, where Flight 93 crashed - U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Virginia

I've never studied flight 93 and don't know much about it at all but your question is the logical fallacy of begging the question. You're trying to claim some obscure part in the ground is evidence of 93......because someone says it is from 93 without independent verification.

Uhm, so an aircraft engine happened to be there under the ground?

Happens all the time.

P200060.jpg

Uhm, so an aircraft engine happened to be there under the ground?

Happens all the time.
LOL
even a dumbass like Zona can see the stupidity of the troofer morons

this is one of the funniest threads ever!!! :lol:

the level of denial and hypocrisy by the twoofers is ridiculous!!! some of the same people that insist buildings were blown apart with absolutely no evidence at all are complaining that evidence presented in a court of law is not "independently verified" and therefore doesnt really exist. :cuckoo:

The level of denial and hypocrisy by the twoofers is ridiculous!!! Some of the same people that insist buildings were blown apart with absolutely no evidence

at all are complaining that evidence presented in a court of law is not "independently verified" and therefore doesnt really exist. :cuckoo:

the evidence is in te nature of the collapses and the failure of nist to determine the cause of the collapse

The level of denial and hypocrisy by the twoofers is ridiculous!!! Some of the same people that insist buildings were blown apart with absolutely no evidence

at all are complaining that evidence presented in a court of law is not "independently verified" and therefore doesnt really exist. :cuckoo:

the evidence is in te nature of the collapses and the failure of nist to determine the cause of the collapse
NIST DID determine a cause of collapse
you just are too fucking delusional to admit it

proof please. as already stated, the collapses and causes were determined by experts in their fields.

Aug. 21, 2007: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation
PDF Version Article on OpEdNews

Summary: James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division, called for an independent review of the World Trade Center Twin Tower collapse investigation. "I wish that there would be a peer review of this," he said, referring to the NIST investigation. "I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they've done; both structurally and from a fire point of view. ... I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable."
OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Aug. 21, 2007: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Summary: James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division, called for an independent review of the World Trade Center Twin Tower collapse investigation. "I wish that there would be a peer review of this," he said, referring to the NIST investigation. "I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they've done; both structurally and from a fire point of view. ... I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable."
OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation
now show where he thinks it was a controlled demolition or shut the fuck up

He can't, Proof now a days is someone who is an "Expert" and calls for an Investigation with no Proof of Back up.

he states there is no evidence the official story is correct and that real investigation and fact finding was blocked and detterd..so there is no credible proof the official story is correct

He can't, Proof now a days is someone who is an "Expert" and calls for an Investigation with no Proof of Back up.

its not some "Expert" moron it was the lead investigator from 2001 -2007

Still is an "Expert" Either way, where is his proof? Facts?

Nothing?
and Eots has been told that he is taking the man out of context to make claims the man doesnt support

he doesnt agree with the findings of the report that the cause of the collapse of WTC7 was due to thermal expansion
he believes it was something else(i dont remember what exactly) but he doesnt believe it was a controlled demolition or any type of an insiude job
and he called the the troofer morons "crazies will be crazy"

Nothing?

exactly he is saying after 7 years of investigation all they had to support the official story was a questionable theory and no evidence and furthermore he puts much of the blame for that on efforts from within the government to block the investigation

Nothing?

exactly he is saying after 7 years of investigation all they had to support the official story was a questionable theory and no evidence and furthermore he puts much of the blame for that on efforts from within the government to block the investigation
source you use for that bullshit

Forum List

Back