Truth or Treason?

Are troofers treasonous?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're as full of shit as a Christmas turkey. I'd love to see you stand up in front of survivor widows like Kristen Breitweiser and Lorie Van Auken while you try to spew your poison, you lying sack of shit.

I've read through the threads on here and i've seen almost every one of your taunts and distortions as you respond to direct evidence that's enough to raise the eyebrows of even the most simple-minded imbeciles.

Since there is obviously no debating with you, I'll just take the opportunity to explain what you are:

YOU are the traitor.
YOU are the one who ridicules open questions.
YOU are the one who casts judgement on opinions
YOU are the one who spends all of his time with ad hominem attacks rather than reviewing material
YOU are the one who is acting against the spirit of open debate and evidenciary antagonism of government as protected in our Constitution

YOU are the traitorous bastard.

I'll leave it at that, since my skin is literally crawling as I type when I think of the hideous scumbag that I'm actually writing to. I swear to God that if I could place you on stage with the victims family members you would shrivel up and start blubbering like a child when they publicly placed your foul and traitorous character into check.

Asshole.

well done.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

When the nice man in the uniform shows up at your house, this is what he will say to you:

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?"

You and your fantasy's about "thought police" don't do a whole lot for your credibility, bro.

well done.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

When the nice man in the uniform shows up at your house, this is what he will say to you:

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?"

You and your fantasy's about "thought police" don't do a whole lot for your credibility, bro.

:clap2::clap2:

glad to see you weren't the pentagon shooter, we were all afraid you were.

I never said anything about thought police, i was talking about real police.
There will come a day when all you treasonous fucks are rounded up, just ask terral......

There will come a day when all you treasonous fucks are rounded up, just ask terral......

Get back on your meds.

Get back on your meds.

You forgot to say you were "shaking at you keyboard as you type".
Where's the unbridled anger I have come to expect?
YOUR meds must have calmed you down.........

Get back on your meds.

You forgot to say you were "shaking at you keyboard as you type".
Where's the unbridled anger I have come to expect?
YOUR meds must have calmed you down.........
its just more TPP
;)

Forum List

Back