Truth:OPERATION INFINITE RESOLVE standing order to kill Bin Laden

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I've seen so much bullshit over the past few days with Obama spiking the ball and now all these legendary tales being developed on how he personally commanded the mission, I wanted to bazooka barf.

Instead I went hunting for truth and real history. I was surprised. President Clinton pressed the CIA and the Pentagon to insert CIA paramilitaries or Army Special Forces into Afghanistan to eliminate Bin Laden.

Operation Infinite Reach gave way to Operation Infinite Resolve. And today, I'd like to thank President Clinton and all the men and women at the CIA and the Pentagon who hunted this man down under this standing order Operation Infinite Resolvefor over a decade, my undying appreciation and admiration.

It's a pity that America now has a President who is such an egomaniac bordering on sociopath he sucked up all the accolades even a year later.

Here's to the intelligence agencies for locating Osama Bin Laden to allow for his assassination.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

OPERATION INFINITE RESOLVE

It was a standing order for the Pentagon to develop plans to capture or kill Bin Laden and for the CIA to produce the actionable, real time intelligence that would put Bin Laden in the Pentagon's crosshairs.

Middle Eastern Terrorism: From Black September to September 11 - Mark Ensalaco - Google Books

Last edited:
So many hundreds of men and women put work into this effort. From so many places. Even if their efforts didn't result in the death or help in it, it has been a total 18 year effort between the military branches, CIA, FBI, NSA, Pentagon, White House, Senate, House, and even cops such as the NYPD counter-terror unit that tracks these guys in our borders, and other LE agencies.

For one man to run a campaign on it as if he himself went through SEAL training and did it is disgusting.

And then there's the "Team Obama" version :lol:

110820-obama-man-who-killed-bin-laden-54.jpg

So many hundreds of men and women put work into this effort. From so many places. Even if their efforts didn't result in the death or help in it, it has been a total 18 year effort between the military branches, CIA, FBI, NSA, Pentagon, White House, Senate, House, and even cops such as the NYPD counter-terror unit that tracks these guys in our borders, and other LE agencies.

For one man to run a campaign on it as if he himself went through SEAL training and did it is disgusting.

I was listening to a gentleman last night describing the work that went into tracking this courier for years on end. Finally one screw up with his cell phone and the intelligence agencies could zero in.

But we are talking boring, painstaking work by so many agencies trying not to miss one lead.

I had been thankful that Obama gave the all clear for the assassination, but my gratitude has turned to disgust at the appalling grandstanding.

And I had no problem with the WH taking credit for action well taken, but this has now become a 3 ring circus with his admirer's basically saying he took command in that war room and directed the whole operation.

Just unreal. And beneath the dignity of the Office of the President and Commander in Chief.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back