Truth Offends

It can't be both, huh? You can't be an asshole AND taunt to save face, at different times?

You're one of the biggest absolutists on this board, you know that?

Hmmm?

I'm contemplating whether I should explain to you the bit that you've obviously missed. I'm just not convinced you're worth it, or that you're even capable of learning.

Well, you seem to be rather blissful in your ignorance so...

...carry on. :cool:

Ah, the old "I could tell you but I won't" routine.

As long as you're holding back on your enlightenment, you hold the trump card I suppose.

I'm always prepared for a red face, Mani.

I tell all kids, punch me in face, and they DO! Just to see how much I can take it cause I'm a real man!

Whatcha got, brotha?

Could you stop beating around the fucking bush and just say what you mean?

Could you stop beating around the fucking bush and just say what you mean?

:rofl:

Ok.

Whenever Jim Brown ran the ball, he always got up slowly and limped back to the huddle pretending to be hurt. That way, nobody would know when he was really hurt.

Is that enough or do I need to explain the parallel to the rule I posted...in jest btw?

I know what Jim Brown did. I just don't see how that's supposed to magically make me understand how you really ARE making sense in what you're trying say, when you really aren't.

You say you were an asshole from the start, so no one knows if you're saving face or just being an asshole. How you still can't fit into both categories, REGARDLESS of your intended motive, is beyond me.

Based on your point, Kathianne was the original one to "not get it". Funny how you didn't bother to call her out on it and instead went straight for me.

Penis envy undoubtedly plays a role in that, since I'm sure Kathianne is devoid of one.

Forum List

Back