Truth of Ron Paul Medical Practice (Video)

truthsaga

Economic and BlowBack Ace
Feb 11, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rv0Z5SNrF4&feature=player_embedded]The Compassion of Dr. Ron Paul - YouTube[/ame]

No... NOOoooOOO! Ron PAul IS A RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without that what do the Paul haters have!!!!

Oh I don't know how about the fact he is a Delusional Idiot who's Foreign Policy would put the Country and the world in Grave Danger?

lol

Last edited:
The question is not whether he was a good doctor or even a good man, but could he lead our nation and do people believe in his foreign affairs agenda.

No... NOOoooOOO! Ron PAul IS A RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without that what do the Paul haters have!!!!

Oh I don't know how about the fact he is a Delusional Idiot who's Foreign Policy would the Country and the world in Grave Danger?

lol

Now I've heard some super neat fearmongering, but this is right up there as one of the best.

If Ron Paul becomes president, the whole world is in grave danger, lol that's just cute.

The main thing I've learned from pro-war hungry chickenhawks, is the way to keep foriegn countries from hating us and their population's from terrorizing us is to invade their homeland and kill their families. How I didn't already know this really hurts my self confidence :(.

Oh I don't know how about the fact he is a Delusional Idiot who's Foreign Policy would the Country and the world in Grave Danger?

lol

Now I've heard some super neat fearmongering, but this is right up there as one of the best.

If Ron Paul becomes president, the whole world is in grave danger, lol that's just cute.

The main thing I've learned from pro-war hungry chickenhawks, is the way to keep foriegn countries from hating us and their population's from terrorizing us is to invade their homeland and kill their families. How I didn't already know this really hurts my self confidence :(.

If he followed through with what he wants to do. Pulling all US troops back to the US, Closing all our Bases, Abandoning Israel, minding our own business, then hell yes the whole world would be in grave Danger.

lol

I never said a damn thing about Invading anyone. Wanting air strikes against Iran's Nuclear sites, or thinking we should fight if they attempt to Close the Straights, is not the same as wanting to see Iran invaded and Iranians Killed.

You are the Fear Monger.

Oh I don't know how about the fact he is a Delusional Idiot who's Foreign Policy would put the Country and the world in Grave Danger?

lol

Like I said I used to have a good amount of respect for you, and on many issues I still do... But this idea that you get to borrow Trillions from Chins and drive the nation further in debt just to sound tough by starting yet another war is just sad to hear come from you.

Paul pays for his plan, you live in a world where UHC, Wars and entitlements rule without a thought of where the money comes from.

lol

I never said a damn thing about Invading anyone. Wanting air strikes against Iran's Nuclear sites, or thinking we should fight if they attempt to Close the Straights, is not the same as wanting to see Iran invaded and Iranians Killed.

You are the Fear Monger.

Then what about Paul's policy do you not agree with?

lol

Like I said I used to have a good amount of respect for you, and on many issues I still do... But this idea that you get to borrow Trillions from Chins and drive the nation further in debt just to sound tough by starting yet another war is just sad to hear come from you.

Where are you coming up with this shit? Borrow Trillions? Start a war? Please. If Iran Tries to close the Straights. They started the war, and believe me it will last about 4 Hours and cost far less than Trillions.

Again I have never advocated Invading Iran. However if they try and close the Straights I Fully Expect and would support the US and our Allies re-opening it by force, and also think it would be a good idea to us the excuse to take some shots at their Nuclear Weapons Program.

Get over it. Our Founders saw only a few Key Jobs for the Federal Government, and Defending the Nation and it's Interests was the First and foremost one.

You are the Fear Monger.

Then what about Paul's policy do you not agree with?

If Paul were president by his own Admission we would not be in a position to do anything if Iran were to try and close the Straight. He wants to close all our bases, Pull all our troops back home, and "Mind our own Business"

Like I said I like almost everything the man says, we part company on his Foreign Policy/Defense ideas, and to me it's a deal breaker.

Sorry.

I still do not understand why people take foreign policy lectures from media and big government politicians as being infallible?

Take time out of your day and just read about the head of the CIA's Bin Laden Unit says about our foreign policy and read about what the intelligent agencies say about blow back.

If we go around the world slapping people they will slap back. Mark Levin and Sean Hannity are not experts in this field.

lol

You are the Fear Monger.

Same silly jibberish we were all told before the War in Iraq disaster.

You STILL think the U.S. would have a quick war with a large country? We've been at war with the 3rd poorest 3rd world country for over a decade, and you think a war with Iran would be quick and overwith moments after it began?

Where do people obtain this blind unwavering faith in gov't?

:cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back