Truth needs no lies nor smokescreen.

Why do we always hear crickets when we mention a rebuttle to questionable and fallacious claims, and issues that are unpopular but true?
We get either silence or we get a complete dance around the subject trying to misdirect readers away from the giant stumbling block.
How does that help them resolve their issues or figure out what is true from what is programed into their minds
through mistakes or deceptions? Don't they want to get to truth, don't they seek knowledge of how things are and seek betterment of themselves and mankind?
What kind of ego seeks to bury his head in the sand rather then face his or her unpopular truths?
What kind of truth needs to defend itself with lies and smokescreen techniques or discrediting and attacking
the messenger rather then refuting the message?
What kind of purpose does flaming and flooding unpopular discussions serve in trying to hide the subjects and
discussions from people when you think it's false, rather then do a rebuttle using knowledge and truth??
Isn't it evidence that you got nothing to defend yourself with thus are protecting a lie through more lies
and deceptive practices?
What kind of truth needs to be forced by violence, torture, and murder?

liars-for-jesus.jpeg

No man has the truth except for those who have received it and is guarded by the one who gave it.

Only those who have laid down their life for it, can see it.

Truth is not of this world but it exposes this world for what it is and leaves it naked and exposed for those who understand it.

Truth was never intended for those who aren't truthful. Lies are their nature.

Truth has the right to condemn those who don't have it.

Truth is the justice that mere man cannot conceive. The injustice man does, keeps him from it.

Life is chaotic to those who don't bear it, but is understood by those who do.

One can never know what truth really is until he has it. Then he will understand that its true.

Nobody can buy the truth because its not for sale. It is freely given to those who ask for it.

What you see is not always the truth because your eyes deceive you and your ears don't hear.

Truth is the righteousness that excludes men. Not to be seen until they are righteous.

Truth is more precious than gold, and gold is more precious than silver. A miner of truth will tell you that.

Give a man the truth and he will know your heart but don't trust a man without it.

Truth wasn't made for man's eyes because he is blind. Without his blindness he will see the truth.

Truth is not what you think it is, it's what you know it is.

Truth can't be defined in man's laws, because there's no truth in man.

Truth is freedom for those who lay down and die. Then they can live with the truth.

Truth avoids those who look for it but when it finds you, you will no longer look for it.

Give a man the truth and it will no longer be true.

Oh, brother. Now I see where you are. On some cloud acting like some ancient deep sage or philosopher. So high above his pupils we can do nothing but sit in awe. And not have a clue what you are saying or if you even know what you are saying yourself.

God is not nearly so exclusive to the "enlightened mortals" only where the rest of us plebeians must rely on their mystical utterings to even get a glimpse of what it's all about. Jesus Christ established His Church (the Catholic Church) with Peter as its first head to rule and guide. That is where "truth" is as well as God-given authority here on earth. Sorry you cannot accept what your Bible is telling you.

Sorry I lost you at Jesus and Peter, who the hell are Jesus and Peter? NEITHER are Hebrew names and I don't know of either as historical figures, so can you explain to us lesser beings , oh our master king of the hill that places himself high.

Why do we always hear crickets when we mention a rebuttle to questionable and fallacious claims, and issues that are unpopular but true?
We get either silence or we get a complete dance around the subject trying to misdirect readers away from the giant stumbling block.
How does that help them resolve their issues or figure out what is true from what is programed into their minds
through mistakes or deceptions? Don't they want to get to truth, don't they seek knowledge of how things are and seek betterment of themselves and mankind?
What kind of ego seeks to bury his head in the sand rather then face his or her unpopular truths?
What kind of truth needs to defend itself with lies and smokescreen techniques or discrediting and attacking
What kind of purpose does flaming and flooding unpopular discussions serve in trying to hide the subjects and
discussions from people when you think it's false, rather then do a rebuttle using knowledge and truth??
Isn't it evidence that you got nothing to defend yourself with thus are protecting a lie through more lies
and deceptive practices?

liars-for-jesus.jpeg

No man has the truth except for those who have received it and is guarded by the one who gave it.

Only those who have laid down their life for it, can see it.

Truth is not of this world but it exposes this world for what it is and leaves it naked and exposed for those who understand it.

Truth was never intended for those who aren't truthful. Lies are their nature.

Truth has the right to condemn those who don't have it.

Truth is the justice that mere man cannot conceive. The injustice man does, keeps him from it.

Life is chaotic to those who don't bear it, but is understood by those who do.

One can never know what truth really is until he has it. Then he will understand that its true.

Nobody can buy the truth because its not for sale. It is freely given to those who ask for it.

What you see is not always the truth because your eyes deceive you and your ears don't hear.

Truth is the righteousness that excludes men. Not to be seen until they are righteous.

Truth is more precious than gold, and gold is more precious than silver. A miner of truth will tell you that.

Give a man the truth and he will know your heart but don't trust a man without it.

Truth wasn't made for man's eyes because he is blind. Without his blindness he will see the truth.

Truth is not what you think it is, it's what you know it is.

Truth can't be defined in man's laws, because there's no truth in man.

Truth is freedom for those who lay down and die. Then they can live with the truth.

Truth avoids those who look for it but when it finds you, you will no longer look for it.

Give a man the truth and it will no longer be true.

Oh, brother. Now I see where you are. On some cloud acting like some ancient deep sage or philosopher. So high above his pupils we can do nothing but sit in awe. And not have a clue what you are saying or if you even know what you are saying yourself.

God is not nearly so exclusive to the "enlightened mortals" only where the rest of us plebeians must rely on their mystical utterings to even get a glimpse of what it's all about. Jesus Christ established His Church (the Catholic Church) with Peter as its first head to rule and guide. That is where "truth" is as well as God-given authority here on earth. Sorry you cannot accept what your Bible is telling you.

All those proverbs of Truth came directly from the mind of our Creator. They certainly didn't come from the Bible that the antichrists produced after stealing all the writings and spoken words of God's other saints.

I understand the sentiment. If you need teach the truth why is there a need to lie to promote it?

It's one of the things that lead me to a testimony of the restoration. I studied everything about Mormonism I could get my hands on pro and con. The anti stuff got so ridiculous with the lengths they went to editing quotes and just outright fabrications (have I mentioned the lizard people living in the tunnels under the salt lake lately?) That I had to ask myself, if they have the truth why do they need to lie so much?

I've found in my investigations, that if you want to learn the truth you have to seek it from the source. Scriptures are a great aid, but if you aren't going to God and seeking His Spirit to learn you will. It's on by the Spirit that I learned of my need for a Savior. It was only by the Spirit that I learned that Joseph Smith was a prophet. It was only by the Spirit that I learned that the Bible and Book of Mormon are true.

God is the source of truth. You have to go to Him to learn it. And your efforts need to be sincere. You can't go to him with out the intent to use your knowledge for good.

1) I feel sorry for the way Christians treat sects like Mormons
2) Mormons make a good example of how Christians outside that sect don't even believe their own resurrection claims.
3) Mormons help disprove the trinity nonsense.
If you have 1-Father 2- holy spirit 3-Jesus the first vessel
4-the 1st quick return they didn't recognize=2nd vessel
5-Mormons visted by a return=3rd vessel
6-expecting later return in a new body new name says the NT=4th vessel.
That trinity is now 6 if your Mormon and 5 if you're not.

oh and it's7 if you are a Branch Davidian
8 if your part of the Manson Family
9 if you are part of that Con artist Spanish guy's 666 tatoo cult.
10 and up if you believe that typical guy shouting the end is near in just about every major city.

Take it easy... Saint Brad had some sort of psychotic break with reality 5 or so years ago. Since then he has been pushing a shopping cart around and handing out sandwiches in the name of the Lord to anyone who listens to his convoluted and incoherent blather about his divine status, the unreality of reality, his imminent demise and the coming magma. He is suffering from the confusion of an unrestrained imagination, and lost in a roman wilderness of pain.

You should feel sorry for him.

Last edited:
Question

Which "truth" are we talking about?

By the way, It is a really kooky idea to die for truth--if it is true, losing your life for it is to no ones gain. Even if you convince people of your "truth", there is no guarantee people will stay convinced.

Better to prove your truth than eat dirt for it--and if you can't prove, then how do you know it is true?

However, the reason for a lie is a lot more complex. Usually a lie is told to accomplish a goal in which the truth cannot accomplish.

And yes, people will die for a lie if they wish to accomplish something they deem is more important than their own life.

Any truth, the topic is generalizing.
It can be an unpopular political, religious, social, scientific, technological truth.
Since we are in the Religious forum it mainly is referring to all the lies people need to avoid the unpopular truth that challenges their claims or use of reasoning.

and deceptive practices?
No truth needs thoses things, only a lie does.

liars-for-jesus.jpeg

Only one religion is true, ultimately. In other words, most people of religion are liars.

The truth lies in one of the three monotheistic religion, as we can realise intuitively. Islam is that religion because it incorporates the truth of the teachings of Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

Whoso likes to think twice about this issue, the loss is his own; not God's, not Muhammad's, not Islam's, not Jesus's, not anyone's.

You should be of God (reflection of that Essence) and not your religion affiliation, and you should manifest that essence. If your philosophy (religion) is not bringing you there then it fails you, if it's not getting your people there it fails the group, if it's harming life and mankind then it fails everyone.
Before your religion and before your prophet of choice you should be of God. Everyone needs to stop lying to themselves and reflect on this, is their spritual path of God or of the affiliation to a group and it's pride. Everyone reading your proud proclamation and knowing your groups track record knows the answer to this, but you've yet to climb down your high horse to accept that answer. You could be doing well within your circles but is the group and the world better as well?
Lastly I need to add, incorporating Ibrahim without his kindness to strangers is a sham, (some do but others are choosy to the race or belief of those strangers).
Incorporating Moses without the 10 basic laws or lessons learned through the accounts is also a sham but worse that which is missing ends up what is missing in the fabric of your sucess in community.
Then there is the claim your word is all that ends all, but it houses Lucifer Jesus and his harlot mother Mary and people do not obey that word . Example: respecting the children of the book, wanting to see the Al-Isra thus peace, wanting to prepare the way and platform for Imam Mahdi, not falling for idolization and this includes idolization of Mohammed over Allah and his Messenger Michael which you admitted has no voice in your eAr because you shut off anyone and everyone as you pronounced the end all prophet you placed as your IDOL.
Idolization is also found in that pillgramage touching bowing and praying in veneration to that meteor in Mecca.

Last edited:
Idolization is also found in that pillgramage touching bowing and praying in veneration to that meteor in Mecca.

Here the wisdom of God can be seen in giving the command to refrain from the unclean flesh of teeming vermin who go down on all fours, if one has eyes that see.

and deceptive practices?

liars-for-jesus.jpeg

Only one religion is true, ultimately. In other words, most people of religion are liars.

The truth lies in one of the three monotheistic religion, as we can realise intuitively. Islam is that religion because it incorporates the truth of the teachings of Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

Whoso likes to think twice about this issue, the loss is his own; not God's, not Muhammad's, not Islam's, not Jesus's, not anyone's.
How do you know that any religion is right?

Also, how do you know it is a monotheistic religion that has it right?

By the way, if you think the correct religion is out of Judaism/Christianity/Islam then obviously the 'correct' religion is Judaism. The other two are outgrowths from the Judaic foundations and any additions can only be mistakes made by the founders that really didn't understand Judaism..

One finite source and power, not a form, any form or multiple claims of creating something (like man)doesn't make them the most finite source and power of life because they have further processes in creating them.
Example: you can create a robot, you are the master of that robot however you have a further process in creating you, therefore you are not the finite source you merely are a source of them being. Would you programing the robot make it infallible or fallible, would you do what's fair and just and what's best for that robot or just let it serve you for your whims. So when Abraham broke the idols, he was figuring out that the idols had no power, the sun and wind were not the finite source of life cause all had further processes in forming them.

About religions, I like to use the abalogy of the habitrail.
Some religions have more reliable value and truth then others, all have some of the same visions in their iwn cultural wording, some more then others all at different degrees. So say the prize at the end of the journey is that Shalem (completeness & wholeness) the reward of paradise that comes from being all we could & should be.
Then the best route is the direct tube in the habitrail leading straight to the food box. The more you obey the rules of the approach to the prize(follow the word's directed path) without straying the direction then the straighter more sucessful quicker the path.
But those who disregard the directions from that which already knows (sits there waiting), then the longer more winding the path. The habitrail tubes that guide you all over the place sometimes further from the prize winding back around to eventually getting there.
Some paths (religions) get you lost and back where you started and others are like the hamster wheel going round n round thinking you are going places when you haven't even left the starting gate. Most paths somewhat get you there but there can only be one that gets you there quickest and best. Then there is always that one hamster who is always in their own private corner with the built up pile of wood chips sitting in their own urine, oblivious to what the world smells like outside their own fortress and feces.

I understand the sentiment. If you need teach the truth why is there a need to lie to promote it?

It's one of the things that lead me to a testimony of the restoration. I studied everything about Mormonism I could get my hands on pro and con. The anti stuff got so ridiculous with the lengths they went to editing quotes and just outright fabrications (have I mentioned the lizard people living in the tunnels under the salt lake lately?) That I had to ask myself, if they have the truth why do they need to lie so much?

I've found in my investigations, that if you want to learn the truth you have to seek it from the source. Scriptures are a great aid, but if you aren't going to God and seeking His Spirit to learn you will. It's on by the Spirit that I learned of my need for a Savior. It was only by the Spirit that I learned that Joseph Smith was a prophet. It was only by the Spirit that I learned that the Bible and Book of Mormon are true.

God is the source of truth. You have to go to Him to learn it. And your efforts need to be sincere. You can't go to him with out the intent to use your knowledge for good.

The spirit of God contains both symbolic trees called the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil is what God's people eat of while living in this world. The tree of life is where the past, present and future exists. If you don't know how we'll experience life in Paradise, then you're still eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Here the wisdom of God can be seen in giving the command to refrain from the vile and contaminating flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

1) I feel sorry for the way Christians treat sects like Mormons
2) Mormons make a good example of how Christians outside that sect don't even believe their own resurrection claims.
3) Mormons help disprove the trinity nonsense.
If you have 1-Father 2- holy spirit 3-Jesus the first vessel
4-the 1st quick return they didn't recognize=2nd vessel
5-Mormons visted by a return=3rd vessel
6-expecting later return in a new body new name says the NT=4th vessel.
That trinity is now 6 if your Mormon and 5 if you're not.

Most of this is incoherent gibberish.

I don't have a urim and thumim. If you want me to understand you'll have to make an effort to be clearer.

and deceptive practices?

liars-for-jesus.jpeg

How do you know that any religion is right?

Also, how do you know it is a monotheistic religion that has it right?

By the way, if you think the correct religion is out of Judaism/Christianity/Islam then obviously the 'correct' religion is Judaism. The other two are outgrowths from the Judaic foundations and any additions can only be mistakes made by the founders that really didn't understand Judaism..

I can't speak for him but anyone can know.God amd which Church is His by asking Him

Forum List

Back