Truth is Problematic vs. Rove: McClellan Sounds Like Left-Wing Blogger

mindSET

Rookie
Jun 5, 2008
well as i search in you tube i got this two video that i posted in pollclash.com, I got a lot of questions and that's why i made that poll there, McClellan has raised many issues with his new book WHAT HAPPENED that has led to strong criticism from the Republicans and a lot of questions from the media. humm well im a democratic person but i must stay neutral to this.... Who's Right? Who's Credible?

Scotty should have been smart enough to realize he was being used then, but I guess being on the inside can blind you.

Rove is a lying buttwipe who studied under Lee Atwater and raised political turd touching to a fine art.

As long as Bush is still in the Whitehouse, we will never know the truth. Once out, maybe they can actually dig into what happened. But too many of them are part of the very system they would be investigating.

Don't hold your breath too long.:eusa_pray:

Scotty should have been smart enough to realize he was being used then, but I guess being on the inside can blind you.

Rove is a lying buttwipe who studied under Lee Atwater and raised political turd touching to a fine art.

As long as Bush is still in the Whitehouse, we will never know the truth. Once out, maybe they can actually dig into what happened. But too many of them are part of the very system they would be investigating.

Don't hold your breath too long.:eusa_pray:

Yup, the previous claim was as soon as the Congress was under Democratic control we would have all the proof that Bush lied. Funny 18 months and counting and NOTHING, now just before another election the claim is " well gee if we had the White House..." And 18 months after THAT happens we will be told the democrats STILL don't really run the Government.

Forum List

Back