Truth from a former muslim

natstew

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
SOMALI MUSLIM WOMAN If more Muslims would read the quran more Muslims would leave Islam JEWSNEWS

“Allah is a god who hates and Islam is NOT a religion of peace,” says this Somali woman who is now an ex-Muslim.

Vdare via TROP Mona Walter, an ex-Muslim living in Sweden who left Somalia for Scandinavia as a refugee, says she read the Koran for the first time and discovered the truth of what Islam is about. Her search eventually led her to Christianity, but her mission is still with Islam, namely to tell Muslims what the quran really says.

“It’s about hating and killing those who disagree with Islam. It’s about conquering. Mohammed, he was immoral. He was a bloodthirsty man. He was terrible man, and Muslims can read that in his biography — what he did to Jews, how he raped women, how he killed people. I mean, he killed everyone who didn’t agree with him,” she explained.

All I can hope is that she moves to the United States.

The Swedes won't do a thing to protect her from the local Islamists.

I'm neither defending those who pervert Islam to justify evil actions, nor am I saying Mohammed didn't do the things the OP describes......

One thing that helps this whole issue to make sense to me involves the separation of cultural practices and religious doctrine.

Women in the middle east were wearing birqas before the Qu'ran was written.

Sometimes backwards religious types cling to sexist customs because they're ignorant idiots, and it's just what their daddies did, not part of some plot to conquer the world.

SOMALI MUSLIM WOMAN If more Muslims would read the quran more Muslims would leave Islam JEWSNEWS

“Allah is a god who hates and Islam is NOT a religion of peace,” says this Somali woman who is now an ex-Muslim.

Vdare via TROP Mona Walter, an ex-Muslim living in Sweden who left Somalia for Scandinavia as a refugee, says she read the Koran for the first time and discovered the truth of what Islam is about. Her search eventually led her to Christianity, but her mission is still with Islam, namely to tell Muslims what the quran really says.

“It’s about hating and killing those who disagree with Islam. It’s about conquering. Mohammed, he was immoral. He was a bloodthirsty man. He was terrible man, and Muslims can read that in his biography — what he did to Jews, how he raped women, how he killed people. I mean, he killed everyone who didn’t agree with him,” she explained.

I wonder if she read the OT or Babylon Talmud.

The OP is pure nonsense.

I used to attend a large mosque and the congregation was about 50% Somali people.

Somali people are very literate when it come to reading and memorizing the Quran in its original arabic language. ...... :cool:

Saying Muhammad was immoral, that is the lowest level a human being can ever fall into, and that level is not worthy of a human being. Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) had perfection of maral character, and God still granted him more on top of that perfection.

The Qur'an says:

"Follow the way of him who comes to Me with love." (Luqman which is Surah 15, V 31)

"We gave him Isaac and Jacob: all (three) guided, and before him, We guided Noah, and among his progeny, David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses, and Aaron, thus do We reward those who do good. And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias, all in the ranks of the righteous. And Isma'il and Elisha, and Jonah, and Lot, and to all We gave favour above the nations; to them and to their fathers, and progeny and brethren: We chose them, and guided them to a straight way." (Cattle which is Surah 6, V 84-87)

Saying that the universe belongs to God, He is its King; it is not troublesome or mischief seeking; it is the Truth. That is why the Qur'an says: "The revelation of the Book is from Allah, the Exalted in Power, Full of Wisdom" (in other words, the universe belongs to Allah and He is its King); The Troops which is Surah 39, V 1.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said:

"None of you believes until he wishes for his brother what he wants for himself." (Brother means your fellow human being)

"Your blood, your property and your honor are sacred."

"Work for the world as if you would never die, and work for the next world as if you would die today." (in other words, work hard for your livelihood and also work hard for the next world)

"O people, spread the greetings, offer food to people and pray at night when people are sleeping, you will enter Paradise in peace."

"The best of you is the one who treats his wife the best."

That former Muslim does not know anything about Islam. She is also a liar.

Forum List

Back