Truth Detector is joining this forum

Take an aspirin, put me on ignore, life goes on. Nyaa, one person told me to put a gun in my mouth and suck the bullet, kiddo, so be forewarned here, abandon all hope here. Peeps can be pretty nasty, consider me a friend or ignore me. Worse posters and things out there, most definitely. Here there be monsters...

I'll try real hard to care. ;-)

Just so that there is no mistaking my politics; I am a Conservative who believes in the following:

(1) Abolishing the current tax code and supplanting it with the Fair Tax
(2) Abolishing the Departments of Agriculture, Education, HHS, energy, HUD, Labor and Transportation?
(3) Abolishing all Government Subsidies.
(4) Establishing term limits of three terms for the House members and two terms for Senate members.

In my opinion, anything less than these reforms is mere window dressing to get more of the same tired corruption we see in Washington DC over the decades.
the famous Truth Detector from DP and formerly of Political Hotwire (aka Marxists R US)??

Same one; and banned from Defending The Truth...... ;-)

It could be infamous however. LOL

Just so that there is no mistaking my politics; I am a Conservative who believes in the following:

(2) Abolishing the Departments of Agriculture, Education, HHS, energy, HUD, Labor and Transportation?
(4) Establishing term limits of three terms for the House members and two terms for Senate members.

In my opinion, anything less than these reforms is mere window dressing to get more of the same tired corruption we see in Washington DC over the decades.
the famous Truth Detector from DP and formerly of Political Hotwire (aka Marxists R US)??

If the truth ever met you it would run to save it's honor.

If the truth ever met you it would run to save it's honor.

...because you say so. But what I have seen so far from you is someone who couldn't recognize the truth if it slapped you across your trolling noggin.

Hi Truth Detector I'm asking all politically active citizens to support
separating programs by party, and only keeping what all the public agrees on
to be Constitutional to be the jurisdiction of federal govt. Create 3-4 jobs out of the offices of Pres and VP and nominate party candidates from mixed parties able to work together to shift the current programs back to the States and to the People (or to the Parties) and only keep federal govt to the minimal that all people unanimously agree belongs on that level. The rest can be localized for more direct accountability, transparency, and say in funding and representation of the citizens.

Hope you will push for this idea, or some form of it, through various Constitutional groups, peace and justice progressives, and third party movements that will need to join forces to develop the next phase of reforms that the country is going through.

Welcome, I'm sure you'll fit right in. Did I mention we have a lot of trolls?.........:p

picgifs-welcome-3115022_zpsbkihnq69.gif

I assume you believe as well in abolishing this corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats, system designed to look like two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected and to believe that there is a difference in the candidates? as long as you believe in abolishing that as well? welcome to the forum.

truth detector,
It seems to me that I have run across you somewhere. But I will give you some truth to detect. You are an idiot. First of all, who do you think is is that's going to decide what a "fair" tax is. The poor? Fat chance. As for the programs you want to abolish, they probably don't have them in a place like the Philippines. Where people are so poor, many live in the tombs of graveyards. But oh how little such desperate like that would be willing to work for! You make me sick.

As for abolishing all government subsidies, it should be done for those who posses more than $20,000 worth of whatever. Or earn more than $20,000 a year. As for term limits, now I KNOW you're high! The only thing that keeps politicians from raping the U.S. economy is the knowledge that they have to get elected again. With what you suggest, a politican can get into office and do his worst. Knowing that he won't have to answer to the American people to get reelected. As to your opinion. I think we can all safely disregard that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back