Truth Detector is joining this forum

"Truth detector" , you get one of them from a box of crackerjacks or what, how does that work? The exact moment someone is lying, does your nose light up or grow longer or you have funny feel in the bladder that makes you need to pee?

Typically what happens is when an emotional outburst and strawman from a liberal erupts, my detection mode goes off. ;-)
Yeah, that is what that was. Except I am not a liberal. And your post is just a hysterical emoticon of stupidity, really.

Just so that there is no mistaking my politics; I am a Conservative who believes in the following:

(1) Abolishing the current tax code and supplanting it with the Fair Tax
(2) Abolishing the Departments of Agriculture, Education, HHS, energy, HUD, Labor and Transportation?
(3) Abolishing all Government Subsidies.
(4) Establishing term limits of three terms for the House members and two terms for Senate members.

In my opinion, anything less than these reforms is mere window dressing to get more of the same tired corruption we see in Washington DC over the decades.
:welcome:

heads up though, everysinglelastposter with the word "truth" in their name has been and is full of shit.

...because you say so. There, I fixed your bullshit for you.

Yeah, that is what that was. Except I am not a liberal. And your post is just a hysterical emoticon of stupidity, really.

You're not a liberal? You certainly "erupt" like one. I am amused by your claim. So what would you label your political ideology as; presumptuous bitch?

Just so that there is no mistaking my politics; I am a Conservative who believes in the following:

(2) Abolishing the Departments of Agriculture, Education, HHS, energy, HUD, Labor and Transportation?
(4) Establishing term limits of three terms for the House members and two terms for Senate members.

In my opinion, anything less than these reforms is mere window dressing to get more of the same tired corruption we see in Washington DC over the decades.

heads up though, everysinglelastposter with the word "truth" in their name has been and is full of shit.

uhm, no

we have had several, all are or were habitual liars. Not saying you are, just letting you know that everyone will assume yer full of shit until you prove otherwise.

uhm, no

we have had several, all are or were habitual liars. Not saying you are, just letting you know that everyone will assume yer full of shit until you prove otherwise.

I never lie; but I do catch liberals in a lot of them. Of course I am amused when people see "truth detector" and go into full rage mode.

I've seen this cat somewhere before...
Trolling forums to bash any free thinking American.

Liberals aren't free thinking; they are a homogenous group who parrot the moronic talking points they have gullibly been fed. For instance, thinking that the Government has a "revenue" problem and not a SPENDING problem. Or thinking that Bush was alone in the "rush" into the Iraq War. Or the equally stupid claim that everything is still messed up SEVEN years into the Obama Presidency because......of Bush and Cheney.

Sounds like another teaper. Who recruited you, where dd you hear about USMB?

Actually; I did an internet search and the place appeared to be pretty active. I've been banned most everywhere else; Liberal mods hate me. ; -)
Did you search for hate forums?
flaming is against the rules in intro threads
Who is flaming, I asked a simple question. I mean, if you search for hate forums...USMB comes up first.

flaming is against the rules in intro threads.

Actually; I did an internet search and the place appeared to be pretty active. I've been banned most everywhere else; Liberal mods hate me. ; -)
Who is flaming, I asked a simple question. I mean, if you search for hate forums...USMB comes up first.

Seriously? LOL I typed "political debate forums".

Forums - The King of Hate Forums

incorrect

Take an aspirin, put me on ignore, life goes on. Nyaa, one person told me to put a gun in my mouth and suck the bullet, kiddo, so be forewarned here, abandon all hope here. Peeps can be pretty nasty, consider me a friend or ignore me. Worse posters and things out there, most definitely. Here there be monsters...

Take an aspirin, put me on ignore, life goes on. Nyaa, one person told me to put a gun in my mouth and suck the bullet, kiddo, so be forewarned here, abandon all hope here. Peeps can be pretty nasty, consider me a friend or ignore me. Worse posters and things out there, most definitely. Here there be monsters...
pfft

this place used to be a mad house now it's just a bunch of fluffy kittens

Forums - The King of Hate Forums

incorrect
Just check out the sig.

the famous Truth Detector from DP and formerly of Political Hotwire (aka Marxists R US)??

Forum List

Back