Truth Detector is joining this forum

Apr 19, 2015
Just so that there is no mistaking my politics; I am a Conservative who believes in the following:

(1) Abolishing the current tax code and supplanting it with the Fair Tax
(2) Abolishing the Departments of Agriculture, Education, HHS, energy, HUD, Labor and Transportation?
(3) Abolishing all Government Subsidies.
(4) Establishing term limits of three terms for the House members and two terms for Senate members.

In my opinion, anything less than these reforms is mere window dressing to get more of the same tired corruption we see in Washington DC over the decades.

Lots of low information, anti-American, RW traitors on this board will welcome you.

Me too.

:up:

pretty much agree 'TD' , that's why the only guy i'm supporting for 2016 President is TED CRUZ . My philosophy is that if it isn't TED then Hilary is as good a choice as 'rubio' or 'bush' , christy or most other repubs .

Sounds like another teaper. Who recruited you, where dd you hear about USMB?

yeah , do you got Authorization TD , 'nutz' wants to know !! Papers please !!

Just so that there is no mistaking my politics; I am a Conservative who believes in the following:

(2) Abolishing the Departments of Agriculture, Education, HHS, energy, HUD, Labor and Transportation?
(4) Establishing term limits of three terms for the House members and two terms for Senate members.

In my opinion, anything less than these reforms is mere window dressing to get more of the same tired corruption we see in Washington DC over the decades.
Welcome TD. Should be fun!

"Truth detector" , you get one of them from a box of crackerjacks or what, how does that work? The exact moment someone is lying, does your nose light up or grow longer or you have funny feel in the bladder that makes you need to pee?

pretty much agree 'TD' , that's why the only guy i'm supporting for 2016 President is TED CRUZ . My philosophy is that if it isn't TED then Hilary is as good a choice as 'rubio' or 'bush' , christy or most other repubs .
I am liking Ted more and more.....but I am still waiting to see who else will be running. By the time the primaries get to me though its a moot point. I end up with who has already gotten the most votes.

Sounds like another teaper. Who recruited you, where dd you hear about USMB?

Actually; I did an internet search and the place appeared to be pretty active. I've been banned most everywhere else; Liberal mods hate me. ; -)

"Truth detector" , you get one of them from a box of crackerjacks or what, how does that work? The exact moment someone is lying, does your nose light up or grow longer or you have funny feel in the bladder that makes you need to pee?

Typically what happens is when an emotional outburst and strawman from a liberal erupts, my detection mode goes off. ;-)

:welcome:

heads up though, everysinglelastposter with the word "truth" in their name has been and is full of shit.

well , that's why I'm supporting Ted no matter what , if he doesn;t get it then I don't know anyone else in the running that is acceptable to ME . My interests boil down to immigration , guns , strong military , excellent border control and that's about it as I see everything else as fluff issues . I won't support or vote for a moderate republican / rino / bush / Christy / Rubio !!

Forum List

Back