Truth About Republican Leadership

And how did Obama get elected? anyone? anyone?

Because Bush and the Republican party ran this country into the ground. They produced the worse economy we have seen in quite sometime, and took us into wars we had no business waging. They lied, cheated, and stole their way through history for eight years. Then to top it all off the decided to run McCain and Palin against Obama. We can all thank the Republicans and Conservatives for Obama. Thanks guys.

LOL, DID you MISS the anti........protesters from the Bush administration. they protested if he took a shit. so your article and you are a real laugh riot..

Steph, one has nothing to do with the other. You have NEVER posted any reference to a story, headline, or news item. All your posts are nonsense. So shut up.

when you become the board owner you can tell me what to do, till then I guess you'll have to deal....waaaaaa:lol:

You're so dense. I can say what I want. Unlike you, I do not need everything explained to me.

You damn right we want to beat that idiot Obama.
as for Republicans WORKING WITH him, they BETTER NOT as they are being told by the PEOPLE THEY REPRESENT. We've have enough of that idiots "visions" taking us down as a country..

Drivel, drivel, drivel.

i wouldn't mind the asshole getting re-elected if something could get done!!
Problem being, this dude will be making a speech in sept. 2014, when unemployment is 14%, and still blame bush.

Just let me see a viable budget.
Let me see a significant bill, about any-fucking-thing, get passed.

Barry said he'd reach across the aisle. Do it! Follow clinton's example when his legislative branch got overrun by republicans. Work with us to get something done.

$250001_170558186338450_100001528082056_410600_6614617_n.jpgbush.jpg

Making the US Economy "Scream"

Modern Republicans have a simple approach to politics when they are not in the White House: Make America as ungovernable as possible by using almost any means available, from challenging the legitimacy of opponents to spreading lies and disinformation to sabotaging the economy.

Over the past four decades or so, the Republicans have simply not played by the old give-and-take rules of politics. Indeed, if one were to step back and assess this Republican approach, what you would see is something akin to how the CIA has destabilized target countries, especially those that seek to organize themselves in defiance of capitalist orthodoxy.

When a Democrat somehow does manage to get into the White House, Republicans in Congress (and even in the Courts) are ready to do their part in the destabilization campaign. Rather than grant traditional “honeymoon” periods of cooperation with the president’s early policies, the battle lines are drawn immediately.

Making the US Economy "Scream" | Truthout

One of the most truthful articles I've read in a long time. Lots of information on the Republican leadership in this country. And none of it good.

So tell me, how would you characterize the democrats when a repub is in the WH? Isn't it standard practice for the party not in the WH to be less than cooperative? You sure some of it isn't as a result of totally different perspectives and politics?

Destabilize the country? Are you serious? The dems don't need any help from the GOP to do that. Challenging opponents legitimacy? Like the dmes did with Bush43 or Sarah Palin? Tell lies and spread disinformation? Oh, like the Dems never do that? Sabotage the economy? Kinda hard to pin that one on the GOP, cuz the Dems had total comtrol of the 1st 2 years. Even now, with control of the House, the dems still control the Senate and WH, it must be so hard to take responsibilities for your own failures.

And you think this is one of the most truthful articles you've read in a long time? Totally one sided, totally biased, with no facts to support the claims made. I do not know how much of this is true, no doubt some of it is. But I suspect the Dems are not without blame either.

What a bunch of crap. All the Republicans care about is defeating Obama. What have they done about jobs in the last 6 months??? Nothing. They sure ran their mouths last November about all they were going to do. It was just talk. This is all they REALLY planned on doing.

Forget Jobs. The Republican Priority is to Defeat Obama

Expectations that Republicans will work with President Obama for the good of the nation are vastly overrated.

Forget Jobs. The Republican Priority is to Defeat Obama | TheLoop21.com

So you are as dumb as dirt.
And you're bad at math.

The GOP controls 1/2 of 1/3 of the government.

Everything got worse b/c obama sucks and is far in the lead for worst Pres ever.

Carter prays every single night that no one kills him. B/c if they do, he's stuck at the bottom for another 40 years.

They control the house and with more than 40 votes in the Senate, they can stop anything from happening and they are a majority in the Supreme Court.

Modern Republicans have a simple approach to politics when they are not in the White House: Make America as ungovernable as possible by using almost any means available, from challenging the legitimacy of opponents to spreading lies and disinformation to sabotaging the economy.

Over the past four decades or so, the Republicans have simply not played by the old give-and-take rules of politics. Indeed, if one were to step back and assess this Republican approach, what you would see is something akin to how the CIA has destabilized target countries, especially those that seek to organize themselves in defiance of capitalist orthodoxy.

When a Democrat somehow does manage to get into the White House, Republicans in Congress (and even in the Courts) are ready to do their part in the destabilization campaign. Rather than grant traditional “honeymoon” periods of cooperation with the president’s early policies, the battle lines are drawn immediately.

One of the most truthful articles I've read in a long time. Lots of information on the Republican leadership in this country. And none of it good.

Obama being black made it much worse.

I'm pretty sure the Republican plan isn't to bring down the country, even though it seems that way. I think Republicans view the US as a kind of "golden goose" that just keeps on giving. They squeeze and squeeze without stepping back and figuring how to "put something back".

Notice, there is no plan of revenue or investment. They work with the Chamber of Commerce to send millions of jobs to China and call it, "free market". They even say, "Let the market take care of it". China sends out poison milk that has caused sickness and death and the Republican leadership says, "Let the market sort it out".

Even with examples like Medicare and the VA, Republicans insist "for profit" health care is better. Well, yea, for people who want to build up their bank accounts. But is it good for people standing before "death panels"? Not so much.

Take a good long look at the Republican leadership in the last 6 to 8 months:

Feed the poor and they'll breed.

Money to victims of natural disaster, like Joplin, needs to be "considered".

End Medicare and give vouchers to the elderly who insurance companies won't insure.

The unemployed are hobos.

The unemployed use their benefits for drugs.

Cut VA benefits.

Cut school lunches.

Cut Special Olympics.

Increase tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires.

End corporate tax.

Republicans keep saying their leaders don't represent ALL Republicans. Well, who do they represent? After all, they were voted into office by "guess who"?

I vaguely seem to remember, "Jobs jobs jobs". When did that turn into "abortion and gay rights and deregulate Wall Street and deregulate the EPA and banks"?

Drives me crazy when Republicans see corporate employees, like tellers and janitors, giving to Obama the same as Corporations giving to Republicans over Democrats 9 to 1.

Then entire Republican Party has changed. It's not the same one when Eisenhower was president. The last Republican president who left office with a balanced budget. What would he think of what his party has become?

I'm not going to respond to all your drivel but,

Cut school lunches? Why do I have to pay for someone's "lunch" when I am making sandwiches every morning on my dime? It's called taking care of your kids. Get a job. You made em - feed em.

What VA benefits have been cut? I haven't noticed any cuts when I get my meds, etc. And don't give me some crap about a Republican offering up a VA-cut. That's Liberal lame-stream propoganda BS. Swallow it some more.

Is Obama President?

If these things offend you, ask the asshole you elected to lead/veto. You are among the 62.5 million idiots that elected him. Time to cough up some Hope and Change.

I'll put my hope in Christ. Not some empty suit idiot you elected. He'll pass like a fart in the wind in 2012.

Not too complicated.

Post on dumb-wit.

How do you know Christ didn't give us "Obama"? Has he told you he didn't? Didn't Christ have something to say about the poor? I don't think he would approve of you.

Cut school lunches? Why do I have to pay for someone's "lunch" when I am making sandwiches every morning on my dime? It's called taking care of your kids. Get a job. You made em - feed em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem being, this dude will be making a speech in sept. 2014, when unemployment is 14%, and still blame bush.

Barry said he'd reach across the aisle. Do it! Follow clinton's example when his legislative branch got overrun by republicans. Work with us to get something done.

View attachment 13693
That is EXACTLY my point.

I even started my post saying I wouldn't mind him getting re-elected!!

But the only time you shit-stains want to reach across the aisle is to slap somebody in the face.

So tell me, how would you characterize the democrats when a repub is in the WH? Isn't it standard practice for the party not in the WH to be less than cooperative? You sure some of it isn't as a result of totally different perspectives and politics?

Destabilize the country? Are you serious? The dems don't need any help from the GOP to do that. Challenging opponents legitimacy? Like the dmes did with Bush43 or Sarah Palin? Tell lies and spread disinformation? Oh, like the Dems never do that? Sabotage the economy? Kinda hard to pin that one on the GOP, cuz the Dems had total comtrol of the 1st 2 years. Even now, with control of the House, the dems still control the Senate and WH, it must be so hard to take responsibilities for your own failures.

And you think this is one of the most truthful articles you've read in a long time? Totally one sided, totally biased, with no facts to support the claims made. I do not know how much of this is true, no doubt some of it is. But I suspect the Dems are not without blame either.

Not very specific, are you?? Tell me about the Dems. I don't seem to remember them saying that they were going to destroy Bush. But to be fair, he was quite capable of doing that on his own, wasn't he?? And he did not win the election of 2000 fair and square, and you know it.

View attachment 13693
That is EXACTLY my point.

I even started my post saying I wouldn't mind him getting re-elected!!

But the only time you shit-stains want to reach across the aisle is to slap somebody in the face.

No, that's not what you said. Look again.

Forum List

Back