Truth about Paulbots and elitism

There is nothing about progressivism that's anything remotely Libertarian.

Really????? How are you going to collect those taxes you raise with legal drugs??????By the way Ron Paul never once said he was pro life....It is just assumed by you guys cause he is a OBGYN....Except those are the doctors that perform abortions....Now if you can show me I am wrong about him being pro life ( by the way saying it is up top the states is not say ing your pro life) then please do so. Ron Paul also seem to hate the fact that America is a super power just like all Progressives....He also said we should bring home the troop and use that money to pay for healthcare.....He is a political hack and progressive...Agree or not matters little cause he is no longer relevant.

Who wants to tax legal drugs? And if you don't accept that Ron Paul is pro-life when he says he's pro-life, then what argument could we possibly make to change your mind?

It is not I who using childish attacks on a persons job ...

Just on their age and living arrangements.

You mean asking for a adult to discuss things with???? Yep. Cant debate real life with people not living in it.

Oh I'm sure you have plenty of excuses as to why it's ok for you but not for anybody else, the problem is they're all bullshit. Show respect to get respect. If you make other people's personal lives an issue on these boards then don't get offended when others do it to you.

Lol cry baby? I am not the one not voting cause my candidate didn't win the party nomination lol...

Lots of us are still voting, but even if one chooses to not vote, how does that have anything to do with Dr Paul's status as a Libertarian? Does not compute...

You really don't understand what it means to be a Progressive. It is NOT synonymous with all things Liberal (in the modern sense of the word).

Lots of Libertarians are against abortion, many others find it acceptable. It really is the one area were Libertarians can disagree. So what? The same is true in the general population. This issue has more to do with one's religious beliefs and when one believes life begins. It's not a Libertarian issue.

Wrong. We demand the government stay out of the consensual choices made by adults. We're not looking for drugs to made legal, we're looking for government to stop making consensual activity between adults illegal. With regard to drugs specifically, we're not hoping for more regulations and taxes, which is what you seem to imply.

No I know libertarians and disagree with them on many many many things.

Clearly. That would be fine if you articulated your disagreements when a modicum of understanding of what it means to be Libertarian. You however demonstrate quite the opposite. Time to crack open a book or two.
Libertarianism is utopian ideology....Sounds really good but completely full of shit.

Oh, well, now that I look at your thorough, well thought out retort, stated with such specificity and eloquence, and irrefutable in its logic and reason, I have no choice to conclude you must be right.

Pass the paint chips...

Forum List

Back