Truth about Paulbots and elitism

Many here might know that since the recession began I lost my job and moved to another state and took a minimum wage job to feed my family without taking government help. Now in the crybaby thread here http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/242387-rnc-steals-pauls-delegates.html the Paulbots show their true colors as elitist who seem to think I should be ashamed where I am working.

That's a long thread you linked to but I can't imagine any Libertarian would suggest you should be ashamed for working anywhere. Let me be clear...THIS Libertarian commends any man willing to work for a living.

I have been with circle k almost three years now and am about to become assistant manager of the store I work at.

Congratulations. Excellent!

That is called working up the latter to those of you who dont understand that you are not given the top job just cause you feel special.

We clearly understand this. The whole "feel special" thing is a tact of the Left, not Libertarians.

I guess they are thinking that they are using Alinski's principle of when you argue you personalize and attack....

Alinsky's tactics are the antithesis of Libertarian principals. Personal attacks (ad hominem) is what the Left does, not Libertarians.

Now I was taught that a real man does what ever he needs to to feed his family and he does it without asking for a government handout if he can...How you might ask? By working hard and not being ashamed EVER of the work you do...Real men never think that one job is beneath them. This is a conservative principle.

Couldn't agree more. It's also a Libertarian principal.

These fanatic Paul progressives

Dude, no such thing. One cannot be a Libertarian and a Progressive anymore than one could be a Catholic and not believe in the divinity of Christ. That would mean he's not a Catholic. If someone tells you they're a Libertarian while supporting Progressive policy, they're not really a Libertarian.

Real men support his family any way possible.

Again, we all agree.

Perhaps you would benefit from proper insight into Libertarian ideas...and that's NOT to be found from ding dongs on the internet that thing they're "Libertarian Progressives"! Read Hayek and Mises for thorough understanding. For a modern, easy to absorb overview, try John Stossel's "No They Can't". It's a refreshingly good read.

All the best...

Thats odd if you all agree why are some still doing it? By the way Paul isn't a libertarian.... Sure he talks like one but he is more progressive..... That is not something I expect any of you to agree with me about.

Thats odd if you all agree why are some still doing it? By the way Paul isn't a libertarian.... Sure he talks like one but he is more progressive..... That is not something I expect any of you to agree with me about.

Because you're still a jerk and a crybaby about it. Also, I do love it when non-libertarians try to lecture libertarians about who is or is not a libertarian, and what it really means to be a libertarian.

Because you're still a jerk and a crybaby about it. Also, I do love it when non-libertarians try to lecture libertarians about who is or is not a libertarian, and what it really means to be a libertarian.

Lol cry baby? I am not the one not voting cause my candidate didn't win the party nomination lol... It is shocking how gullible you seem to be. Libertarian means trying to be conservative while also being liberal ie progressive.... Like saying say you can be for liberty yet ignore that of a innocent babies as it is sucked out of the womb.... Like being for less government yet demanding legal drugs that would grow government by leaps and bounds....... No I know libertarians and disagree with them on many many many things. Paul is not one. He is a political hack that just uses young nieve libertarians.

Many here might know that since the recession began I lost my job and moved to another state and took a minimum wage job to feed my family without taking government help. Now in the crybaby thread here http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/242387-rnc-steals-pauls-delegates.html the Paulbots show their true colors as elitist who seem to think I should be ashamed where I am working.

I have been with circle k almost three years now and am about to become assistant manager of the store I work at. That is called working up the latter to those of you who dont understand that you are not given the top job just cause you feel special.

I guess they are thinking that they are using Alinski's principle of when you argue you personalize and attack....Now I was taught that a real man does what ever he needs to to feed his family and he does it without asking for a government handout if he can...How you might ask? By working hard and not being ashamed EVER of the work you do...Real men never think that one job is beneath them. This is a conservative principle.

These fanatic Paul progressives as normal show their true colors when they are put under stress and that is of Progressive elitists.

Now they can all say that I attack Paulbots regularly and they are almost correct. I argue my point about them and state my opinion quiet clearly of how they behave. Never one do I EVER assume that IF they work their jobs are beneath my skills. That is the point of view of a person who has NEVER had to struggle to feed themselves or see their kids suffer hunger....Real men support his family any way possible.

I also have no issue with regard to your decision, you might want to consider the source concerning those critical of you.

With regard to the black bolded, however: it’s reasonable in infer you hold in disdain those who take ‘government help.’

There is noting wrong with a displaced worker accessing help from government programs he paid for with his tax dollars when working, provided the assistance is short-term in the context of searching for work.

With regard to the red: no, it is not.

It is an American principle no single political dogma may claim sole possession of.

Last edited:

Lol cry baby? I am not the one not voting cause my candidate didn't win the party nomination lol... It is shocking how gullible you seem to be. Libertarian means trying to be conservative while also being liberal ie progressive.... Like saying say you can be for liberty yet ignore that of a innocent babies as it is sucked out of the womb.... Like being for less government yet demanding legal drugs that would grow government by leaps and bounds....... No I know libertarians and disagree with them on many many many things. Paul is not one. He is a political hack that just uses young nieve libertarians.

See this is where you show you have no idea what you're talking about. For starters, the fact that Ron Paul didn't win the Republican nomination is only one reason I'm not voting. I'm also not voting because none of the local or state races are interesting. Another reason is because the Libertarian Party nominated somebody who could only be considered Diet Libertarian at best.

Also, no, being a libertarian does not mean being a conservative and a progressive. That doesn't even make sense. There are pro-choice libertarians, but there are also pro-life libertarians. And it takes quite a leap in logic to say that doing away with government laws against drugs, and stopping the government from imprisoning people for choices they make regarding their own bodies will somehow grow government. Less government laws, and less people being arrested is by definition shrinking government.

Also, you fail to mention how Ron Paul is not a libertarian. You simply mangle a few libertarian positions and then assert that Ron Paul is not a libertarian. I think somebody who is as ignorant of libertarianism as yourself should probably try not to make a fool of themselves by trying to tell those of us who actually understand libertarianism what it is.

You're right, I don't agree with you...because you're wrong. If you'd like to describe with specificity exactly how Dr Paul is a progressive, feel free.

Lol cry baby? I am not the one not voting cause my candidate didn't win the party nomination lol...

Lots of us are still voting, but even if one chooses to not vote, how does that have anything to do with Dr Paul's status as a Libertarian? Does not compute...

Libertarian means trying to be conservative while also being liberal ie progressive....

You really don't understand what it means to be a Progressive. It is NOT synonymous with all things Liberal (in the modern sense of the word).

Like saying say you can be for liberty yet ignore that of a innocent babies as it is sucked out of the womb....

Lots of Libertarians are against abortion, many others find it acceptable. It really is the one area were Libertarians can disagree. So what? The same is true in the general population. This issue has more to do with one's religious beliefs and when one believes life begins. It's not a Libertarian issue.

Like being for less government yet demanding legal drugs that would grow government by leaps and bounds.......

Wrong. We demand the government stay out of the consensual choices made by adults. We're not looking for drugs to made legal, we're looking for government to stop making consensual activity between adults illegal. With regard to drugs specifically, we're not hoping for more regulations and taxes, which is what you seem to imply.

No I know libertarians and disagree with them on many many many things.

Clearly. That would be fine if you articulated your disagreements when a modicum of understanding of what it means to be Libertarian. You however demonstrate quite the opposite. Time to crack open a book or two.

You do know that RP is pro-life right?

I hope you realize that the OP is not listening. He will finish his shift at the convenience store and come back for another round of complete ignorance on this matter. But I aapreciate adding fuel so the entertainment continues.

Lol cry baby? I am not the one not voting cause my candidate didn't win the party nomination lol...

Lots of us are still voting, but even if one chooses to not vote, how does that have anything to do with Dr Paul's status as a Libertarian? Does not compute...

You really don't understand what it means to be a Progressive. It is NOT synonymous with all things Liberal (in the modern sense of the word).

Lots of Libertarians are against abortion, many others find it acceptable. It really is the one area were Libertarians can disagree. So what? The same is true in the general population. This issue has more to do with one's religious beliefs and when one believes life begins. It's not a Libertarian issue.

Like being for less government yet demanding legal drugs that would grow government by leaps and bounds.......

Wrong. We demand the government stay out of the consensual choices made by adults. We're not looking for drugs to made legal, we're looking for government to stop making consensual activity between adults illegal. With regard to drugs specifically, we're not hoping for more regulations and taxes, which is what you seem to imply.

No I know libertarians and disagree with them on many many many things.

Clearly. That would be fine if you articulated your disagreements when a modicum of understanding of what it means to be Libertarian. You however demonstrate quite the opposite. Time to crack open a book or two.
Libertarianism is utopian ideology....Sounds really good but completely full of shit.

I have been with circle k almost three years now and am about to become assistant manager of the store I work at. That is called working up the latter to those of you who dont understand that you are not given the top job just cause you feel special.

I guess they are thinking that they are using Alinski's principle of when you argue you personalize and attack....Now I was taught that a real man does what ever he needs to to feed his family and he does it without asking for a government handout if he can...How you might ask? By working hard and not being ashamed EVER of the work you do...Real men never think that one job is beneath them. This is a conservative principle.

These fanatic Paul progressives as normal show their true colors when they are put under stress and that is of Progressive elitists.

Now they can all say that I attack Paulbots regularly and they are almost correct. I argue my point about them and state my opinion quiet clearly of how they behave. Never one do I EVER assume that IF they work their jobs are beneath my skills. That is the point of view of a person who has NEVER had to struggle to feed themselves or see their kids suffer hunger....Real men support his family any way possible.

Nice rant for a guy who claimed to be at peace with Dr. Paul's supporters only a few short weeks ago.

Do yourself a favor and grow the hell up.

There is nothing about progressivism that's anything remotely Libertarian.

Really????? How are you going to collect those taxes you raise with legal drugs??????By the way Ron Paul never once said he was pro life....It is just assumed by you guys cause he is a OBGYN....Except those are the doctors that perform abortions....Now if you can show me I am wrong about him being pro life ( by the way saying it is up top the states is not say ing your pro life) then please do so. Ron Paul also seem to hate the fact that America is a super power just like all Progressives....He also said we should bring home the troop and use that money to pay for healthcare.....He is a political hack and progressive...Agree or not matters little cause he is no longer relevant.

Nice rant for a guy who claimed to be at peace with Dr. Paul's supporters only a few short weeks ago.

Do yourself a favor and grow the hell up.

Yea I tried that route....Was insulted repeatedly for it by Paulbots and decided fuck them ...At least I tried.

Forum List

Back