Truth about Paulbots and elitism

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Stuart Florida
Many here might know that since the recession began I lost my job and moved to another state and took a minimum wage job to feed my family without taking government help. Now in the crybaby thread here http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/242387-rnc-steals-pauls-delegates.html the Paulbots show their true colors as elitist who seem to think I should be ashamed where I am working.

I have been with circle k almost three years now and am about to become assistant manager of the store I work at. That is called working up the latter to those of you who dont understand that you are not given the top job just cause you feel special.

I guess they are thinking that they are using Alinski's principle of when you argue you personalize and attack....Now I was taught that a real man does what ever he needs to to feed his family and he does it without asking for a government handout if he can...How you might ask? By working hard and not being ashamed EVER of the work you do...Real men never think that one job is beneath them. This is a conservative principle.

These fanatic Paul progressives as normal show their true colors when they are put under stress and that is of Progressive elitists.

Now they can all say that I attack Paulbots regularly and they are almost correct. I argue my point about them and state my opinion quiet clearly of how they behave. Never one do I EVER assume that IF they work their jobs are beneath my skills. That is the point of view of a person who has NEVER had to struggle to feed themselves or see their kids suffer hunger....Real men support his family any way possible.

Last edited:
Many here might know that since the recession began I lost my job and moved to another state and took a minimum wage job to feed my family without taking government help. Now in the crybaby thread here http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/242387-rnc-steals-pauls-delegates.html the Paulbots show their true colors as elitist who seem to think I should be ashamed where I am working.

I have been with circle k almost three years now and am about to become assistant manager of the store I work at. That is called working up the latter to those of you who dont understand that you are not given the top job just cause you feel special.

I guess they are thinking that they are using Alinski's principle of when you argue you personalize and attack....Now I was taught that a real man does what ever he needs to to feed his family and he does it without asking for a government handout if he can...How you might ask? By working hard and not being ashamed EVER of the work you do...Real men never think that one job is beneath them. This is a conservative principle.

These fanatic Paul progressives as normal show their true colors when they are put under stress and that is of Progressive elitists.

Now they can all say that I attack Paulbots regularly and they are almost correct. I argue my point about them and state my opinion quiet clearly of how they behave. Never one do I EVER assume that IF they work their jobs are beneath my skills. That is the point of view of a person who has NEVER had to struggle to feed themselves or see their kids suffer hunger....Real men support his family any way possible.

I don't have a problem with where you work. Good for you.

However, you are equally as guilty of what you're chastising "Paulbots" for.

No no no no no you have it all wrong!!!! The proper thing to do since Paul didnt win is stay ;locked up in my room that my parents still allow me to use and throw a tantrum on election day!!!! Just me and my bong.

Are you even old enough to vote?

Aren't you personalizing and attacking there, rather than discussing the issue in a mature fashion? You're making my age the issue, and whether or not I live with my parents.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

No no no no no you have it all wrong!!!! The proper thing to do since Paul didnt win is stay ;locked up in my room that my parents still allow me to use and throw a tantrum on election day!!!! Just me and my bong.

Aren't you personalizing and attacking there, rather than discussing the issue in a mature fashion? You're making my age the issue, and whether or not I live with my parents.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
At what part did I say I was above doing your job????? Remarking that many of you act like cry babies over Paul losing is not the same thing...Hell I admitted to doing that in the OP. If I freaked out and balled online about Newt Losing you could have said the same about me but I didnt.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
At what part did I say I was above doing your job????? Remarking that many of you act like cry babies over Paul losing is not the same thing...Hell I admitted to doing that in the OP. If I freaked out and balled online about Newt Losing you could have said the same about me but I didnt.

You stated that we, Paul supporters, are all elitist because we look down on your employment at Circle K. I am a Ron Paul supporter and couldn't care less where you work. Therefore you're wrong on that claim.

Those quotes I provided of you are relevant because they show your elitist attitude toward young people, and to people who may or may not live at home with their parents. Meaning that you have absolutely no leg to stand on when it comes to complaining about somebody judging your employment, when you judge people's age and living arrangements.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

You stated that we, Paul supporters, are all elitist because we look down on your employment at Circle K. I am a Ron Paul supporter and couldn't care less where you work. Therefore you're wrong on that claim.

Those quotes I provided of you are relevant because they show your elitist attitude toward young people, and to people who may or may not live at home with their parents. Meaning that you have absolutely no leg to stand on when it comes to complaining about somebody judging your employment, when you judge people's age and living arrangements.
So one out of how many?

So one out of how many?

How many votes did Ron Paul get in the primaries? Do you think anything remotely close to a majority of that number cares where you work? A small minority of people cannot be expected to represent the whole. Also, my guess is they're simply mocking you because you're an insulting jerk.

So one out of how many?

How many votes did Ron Paul get in the primaries? Do you think anything remotely close to a majority of that number cares where you work? A small minority of people cannot be expected to represent the whole. Also, my guess is they're simply mocking you because you're an insulting jerk.
What I think is that many are nothing more than progressives trying to act cool.

So one out of how many?

What I think is that many are nothing more than progressives trying to act cool.

Well good for you. How many progressives do you know spouting off about free market economics?

Well good for you. How many progressives do you know spouting off about free market economics?
You think it is about free trade? It is about legal drugs....Paul is for free trade as long as he gets his piece from it. Cause he sure as hell doesn't want to have to defend that trade.

You think it is about free trade? It is about legal drugs....Paul is for free trade as long as he gets his piece from it. Cause he sure as hell doesn't want to have to defend that trade.

See, this is probably why it is best to stick to stocking and not pretend to understand economics, libertarian ideology or free market principles. You're way out of your league here, bud.

Congrats on your promotion though

As a long time Libertarian, I have to apologize for the antics of some people who claim affiliation with my party. I'm sure Dr.Paul would do the same. Most of these dolts aren't really Libertarians and are simply pot heads who mistakenly believe that a Ron Paul presidency will mean the legalization of marijuanna.

Good on you to do what you have done, I hope you succeed.

See, this is probably why it is best to stick to stocking and not pretend to understand economics, libertarian ideology or free market principles. You're way out of your league here, bud.

Who ever said Paul was a libertarian?

Progressive.jpg

Most of the main stream and alternative media for several years. He holds many libertarian ideas. Don't you guys sell newspapers at the convenience store?

I say so.

This is why people make fun of you.

Us libertarians.

Forum List

Back