Truth about lawinforcement

racewright

Jul 8, 2010
nyc
Funny lefttards hate that citizens have guns for self protection but stand behind law enforcement who use guns to protect them. Typical for those who want everything done for them. No self reliance at all .. You know it has not been that long since the only way you got to eat is buy you going out in the fields and either killing it or picking it--so far removed from reality are the leftards.

There is so many things that the poor police (and I do mean this with the highest respect)
have to do that the serve and protect part is lost. Priorities need to be re adjusted. Like answering stupid calls from complainers who think they do not like how tall your grass grows.
The police do not need to get involved in many many things. Here is a personal example that happened to my wife just last week.
There was a knock on the door and a cop asked her if she knew who this german shepard belonged to,some liberal had called and complained that the dog was not on a leash.
The cop was afraid of the dog, my wife a animal lover called the dog and she came into our house,the cop then asked if we could get a hold of the owner,my wife then gave the cop the dogs owner # at work,3 hours later the owner came home and was given a ticket from the cop. I would have rather the cop spent half his day sitting in his patrol car in front of my Granddaughters school--she is 5 years old and protecting her is a little more important to me than some dog off it leash.
These type of things happen to the police every day it is time the fools who want dumb things like this taken care of are told by the police dispatcher to go pound salt. Like parking in a street wrong or head light out, or in the case of NY your inspection is expired to name a few.
Protect our schools--and we do not need to have more police to do it just set reasonable priorities and ya can get it done.

So, you don't want police to enforce laws? Who cares if people are driving down the wrong side of the street with no headlights? Something like that? :cuckoo:

So, you don't want police to enforce laws? Who cares if people are driving down the wrong side of the street with no headlights? Something like that? :cuckoo:

Not thats extreme lets not get carried away, but there as I said priorities and kids being protected should be high on the list and chasing lovers in parked cars well you figure it out.

I agree that chasing lovers in parked cars shouldn't be a priority over protecting kids, but police still have to do their job, and anyway, putting a cop at every school isn't the answer.

Police Departments all across America are going broke and the only thing they can do is set up radar traps and "revenue generate" all day long. Soon we won't have ANY Police as we know them now, they'll just be Meter Maids with a badge and a gun driving around citing your property for anything everything they can find.

The Police aren't there to protect you. What they WILL do is come to your house and write the report of the Home Invasion Robbery that left YOU or your Family Member dead.

You're only protection for what is coming are your guns. Don't EVER turn them in no matter what stupid Law gets passed.

So you tracked down the person who called the cops and determined they are a liberal?

Not thats extreme lets not get carried away, but there as I said priorities and kids being protected should be high on the list and chasing lovers in parked cars well you figure it out.

Lemme guess, you've got something on your record that would prevent you from owning a handgun and now you're scared shitless the big bad black man in the WH is going to take away your guns.

Should'a followed the law, hoss.

The majority of Americans have no time for you paranoid freaks. The party is over. Turn over your illegal guns or face the consequences.

Lemme guess, you've got something on your record that would prevent you from owning a handgun and now you're scared shitless the big bad black man in the WH is going to take away your guns.

The majority of Americans have no time for you paranoid freaks. The party is over. Turn over your illegal guns or face the consequences.

I keep hearing this ^ (bold) ... Would you mind telling us how the bad black man would be able to do that? Are they going to rehire census workers to kick down our doors and physically search for our guns, or are they just going to ask us nicely to surrender our Constitutionally protected personal property?

Actually, it's the Big Bad Black man at the Justice Department.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nM0asnCXD0"]Eric Holder "Brainwash People" about Guns - YouTube[/ame]

If the worthless repeat predators were executed, than the cops would not be burdened very much. All gang members should be executed, as they have made an alliance to live a life of victumization.

I have many guns all legal so were you get this thing about illegal is horse shit.. HOSS.
maybe you need to talk off your sunglasses and see that right now it should be about protecting the schools not get the guns. Do you have any idea how many legal guns there are, more than the illegal aliens and we can not control that--so protect the schools and stop having the police answer bullshit calls and tell the criers to go pound salt.

So you tracked down the person who called the cops and determined they are a liberal?

First of all I live in New York so what ya think the chance there was a liberal that made the call and second yea I did find out and you can guess how.

Oh my God Chicago it is no wonder you think my guns are illegal,ya can't get a gun legally in Chicago.

Hey do you know why the Brothers shoot guns sideways?

First of all I live in New York so what ya think the chance there was a liberal that made the call and second yea I did find out and you can guess how.

Weird. Around here is is the old.white WASP Republican crowd who keep the police busy enforcing ordinances and noise complaints.

I can't even get these leftist hippies to call the cops on drug dealers before they get structure and enough money and become a gang, cartel or Tony Soprano.

Oh well. Perhaps the Conservatives and Liberals out east are opposite. Or perhaps we are over generalizing too much.

Forum List

Back