Truth About Israel - American Media Won't Tell You

I'm SURE THERE IS because its FACTUAL, moreover Stern (a Jew from Palestine circa 1939 +)courted not only Mussilini but Hitler as well, as did the Zionists,why because they wanted to have a homeland ILLEGALLY in Palestine) PLEASE NOTE THE ZIONIST ARE A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION,BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT ROPEY.......theliq..........SAY NO TO NUCLEAR CAPABILITY IN ISRAEL AND IRAN,WHY? because both would use them.
Yes, there are web sites where that kind of stuff is said. :)

The Nazis in COLLABORATION with THE ZIONISTS to send some European Jews to Palestine,whilst their brethren were Slaughtered in the GAS CHAMBERS by the self said NAZIS,I think you mean't Ropey..theliq
European Jews....

He's not talking about the Iranian Shia "Palestinians"... :thup:

But then you knew that.

Last edited:
I'm SURE THERE IS because its FACTUAL theliq

The Nazis in COLLABORATION with THE ZIONISTS to send some European Jews to Palestine,whilst their brethren were Slaughtered in the GAS CHAMBERS by the self said NAZIS,I think you mean't Ropey..theliq

Then post the links. Show the information and where it comes from. :)

Your word that is factual is simply not enough for me. It's enough for you and that's fine for me though. :thup:

JUST PUNCH IN "JEWISH AND ZIONIST COLLABORATION WITH THE NAZIS"...don't bother with the first two or three threads because they are Jewish Propaganda,you know the tactic of always preceding threads with propaganda,:cool:
I'm SURE THERE IS because its FACTUAL theliq

Then post the links. Show the information and where it comes from. :)

Your word that is factual is simply not enough for me. It's enough for you and that's fine for me though. :thup:

:lmao:

Great facts man. :thup:

Goodnight all :)

Sure they want peace. They just don't want Israel's version of peace.
Sure, and their version of peace doesn't include Israel and jews, but includes jewish property and holdings, same as the muslim phenomenon, being witnessed currently in western Europe.
The Palestinians want peace based on international law. Israel says no no no, let's leave the law out of this.
And what might that "international law be"?

The Zionist's stated goal for over a hundred years was and is all of Palestine without the Palestinians. That is Israel's version of peace.

How about the law that says it is inadmissible to acquire land through the threat or use of force. Israel has acquired all its land at the point of a gun, at civilians I may add.

Could that be why the 1949 UN armistice agreements (that took place after resolution 181, after the foreigners declared themselves to be the state of Israel in Palestine, and after the 1948 war) made no mention of any land or borders for Israel?

SOMETHING THE ISRAEL APOLOGISTS SHOULD REMEMBER Tinmore but I think we are flogging a DEAD HORSE OF DENIAL WITH THESE MYOPIC MORONS.....they will swear black is white no matter what....you would think with the educational standards in America,they would know better but hey they never tell you if they are Jewish(which you could understand to a degree)BUT NO JUST THE USUAL DIATRIBES and UNTRUTHS.
Keep it up Tinnie,I'm with you all the way,no matter how long it takes for the truth and right to be exposed..steve:cool:
Sure, and their version of peace doesn't include Israel and jews, but includes jewish property and holdings, same as the muslim phenomenon, being witnessed currently in western Europe.
The Palestinians want peace based on international law. Israel says no no no, let's leave the law out of this.

The Zionist's stated goal for over a hundred years was and is all of Palestine without the Palestinians. That is Israel's version of peace.

How about the law that says it is inadmissible to acquire land through the threat or use of force. Israel has acquired all its land at the point of a gun, at civilians I may add.

Could that be why the 1949 UN armistice agreements (that took place after resolution 181, after the foreigners declared themselves to be the state of Israel in Palestine, and after the 1948 war) made no mention of any land or borders for Israel?

Since Arafat (an egyptian-born, bth) invented palistanians, we may easily dispense with that for over a hundred years drivel, of course.
How about the law that says it is inadmissible to acquire land through the threat or use of force.
So, what is that alleged "law", the line was taken from?
Israel has acquired all its land at the point of a gun, at civilians I may add.
Arabs planned to kill jews and loot jewish property and holdings, arabs gambled on war, which they, allah abar, lost. Throwing tantrums about a lost gamble for years only underscores arab immaturity, of course.
So, until we find out who was that sheikh, emir, shakh, sultan, prime-minister, president of that "palestine", we may happily dispense with the foreign drivel.

Are you talking about the europeans that the Nazi's helped get to Palestine ?

European Jews....

But then you knew that.

Palestinians are Sunni.
Palestinians don't exist, therefore Palestine does not exist.

They are nothing more than unwanted, rogue Jordanian gypsies, period.

Israel owes them NOTHING........Deal with it!

Are you talking about the europeans that the Nazi's helped get to Palestine ?

European Jews....

But then you knew that.

Palestinians are Sunni.

Tell that to the ~50 thousand Shia Iranian "Palestinians" living in Gaza. They are just waiting ....

Armed and waiting....

With their Hezbollah brethren who have another ~60,000 Iranian Shia "Lebanese" on the South border of Lebanon.

European Jews....

But then you knew that.

Palestinians are Sunni.
Palestinians don't exist, therefore Palestine does not exist.

They are nothing more than unwanted, rogue Jordanian gypsies, period.

Israel owes them NOTHING........Deal with it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back