Trust me

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
I just heard Kerry from a speech yesterday say, "If you trust me to be your President....."
and I was immediately reminded of the old line many 20 year old studs use on the girlfriend,
"Trust me, only the tip"!

Mr. P said:
I just heard Kerry from a speech yesterday say, "If you trust me to be your President....."
and I was immediately reminded of the old line many 20 year old studs use on the girlfriend,
"Trust me, only the tip"!

Thats a line? :wtf: do women really fall for that?

Thats a line? :wtf: do women really fall for that?
:rotflmao: Don't listen to them Avatar! LOL!!
Women rarely "fall" for anything. We just let the men think we do so they feel like they've actually accomplished something, LOL!!

UsaPride said:
:rotflmao: Don't listen to them Avatar! LOL!!
Women rarely "fall" for anything. We just let the men think we do so they feel like they've actually accomplished something, LOL!!

Damn!!! You didn't have to say that. And all this time I thought I was one smooth operator!

Now I'm depressed.

:cry:

Merlin1047 said:
Damn!!! You didn't have to say that. And all this time I thought I was one smooth operator!

Now I'm depressed.

:cry:
Oh, I'm so sorry, but I can't let you guys corrupt poor Avatar like that! LOL!!
And if it helps, sometimes women "fall" for things because they want to fall for things, that depends on the man! ;) So wipe those eyes, I'm sure women think you're a real stud muffin! LOL! :D

UsaPride said:
Oh, I'm so sorry, but I can't let you guys corrupt poor Avatar like that! LOL!!
And if it helps, sometimes women "fall" for things because they want to fall for things, that depends on the man! ;) So wipe those eyes, I'm sure women think you're a real stud muffin! LOL! :D

(sigh) Well, I might have been once. Been married 33 years. I've been domesticated.

Merlin1047 said:
(sigh) Well, I might have been once. Been married 33 years. I've been domesticated.
:rotflmao: Domesticated? LOL!! Then you should know how right I am, LOL!!! Now, use your infinate wisdom and help Avatar out! LOL!

Forum List

Back