Trump's White House puts out list of 78 Terror Attacks they say were under or not reported on.

I have never seen a WH operative tell as many lies, in less than a month, than Kellyanne Comway. The only explanatoon I can see is the Comrade thinks she speaks the truth.

I hope someone is keeping track of her "alternative facts."

You have to go to college to learn to be as stupid as you are.

I did go to college where I learned about the political spectrum

left_right_political_spectrum_011.jpg

Much different than you learned from Rush Limbaugh

Well there ya go. If you can't have a debate about something pull out a meaningless chart. I suppose you have to do this since there are no books to burn and you can't shout me down.

Oh well.

Actually, your graph is full of crap. Conservatives want a limited and decentralized government, as where Communism and Fascism are wildly collectivist states that give all power to an elite bunch at the top. That way people are not rounded up by the millions for extermination without any checks and balances.

You are a disgrace.

Size of government has nothing to do with it
It relates to authoritarian structure you get that at either end of the spectrum

fas·cism
ˈfaSHˌizəm/authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy; More
Nazism, rightism;
nationalism, xenophobia, racism, anti-Semitism;
jingoism, isolationism;
neofascism, neo-Nazism
"a film depicting the rise of fascism in the 1930s"
  • (in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.
Dufus uses the leftard google Orwellian dictionary again.
Which one is going to be an authoritarian centralized government that suppresses opposition? A large centralized government that the left want or a small decentralized government that the right wants?

Again there is nothing about a large or small government in consideration

Conservatives want a Government that does what they want it to do....namely, protect the interests of Capitalists
The right want a small decentralized government - which makes it IMPOSSIBLE to be fascist, especially with a well armed citizenry that the RIGHT wants.

Folks, we now have an entire herd of mentally unstable people in the white house. There is hardly a bit of truth among the entire herd.

It is only a matter of time until a disaster occurs.
View attachment 111175

Yes because you're mentally unstable, uneducated, uninformed and a troll

You also got almost 3 million fewer votes so your little meme is kind of stupid.
The Atlanta Falcons got more yards too.

Talking about unstable, uneducated, uninformed trolls............

You're just mad because I am the only one that reads your silly posts.

That woman has more brains in her little toe than you do in your entire body.

Last edited:
Folks, we now have an entire herd of mentally unstable people in the white house. There is hardly a bit of truth among the entire herd.

It is only a matter of time until a disaster occurs.
View attachment 111175

Yes because you're mentally unstable, uneducated, uninformed and a troll

You also got almost 3 million fewer votes so your little meme is kind of stupid.
The Atlanta Falcons got more yards too.

Talking about unstable, uneducated, uninformed trolls............

You're just mad because I am the only one that reads your silly posts.

That woman has more brains in her little toe than in your entire body.
Hillary just said the future is women.
So maybe you can tell us why over half the citizens of America are not the future.

I have never seen a WH operative tell as many lies, in less than a month, than Kellyanne Comway. The only explanatoon I can see is the Comrade thinks she speaks the truth.

My impression is that the Comrade tells his hired gun what to say, not the other way around. She's really good at it, too. Since when does Trump care if it's the truth? LOL

Its not just the lies but the blatant doublespeak and propaganda

According to the report, there were an estimated 1,197,704 violent crimes committed around the nation. While that was an increase from 2014 figures, the 2015 violent crime total was 0.7 percent lower than the 2011 level and 16.5 percent below the 2006 level.

Among some of the other statistics contained in Crime in the United States, 2015:

§ The estimated number of murders in the nation was 15,696.

§ During the year, there were an estimated 90,185 rapes. (This figure currently reflects UCR’s legacy definition. Learn more about the revised rape definition.)

§ There were an estimated 327,374 robberies nationwide, which accounted for an estimated $390 million in losses (average dollar value of stolen property per reported robbery was $1,190).

§ Firearms were used in 71.5 percent of the nation’s murders, 40.8 percent of robberies, and 24.2 percent of aggravated assaults.

§ Property crimes resulted in losses estimated at $14.3 billion. The total value of reported stolen property (i.e., currency, jewelry, motor vehicles, electronics, firearms) was $12,420,364,454.

Latest Crime Statistics Released — FBI

Perhaps we should talk about white collar crime which is really under reported .
Most crimes are committed by Democrats too.

Lets have some proof, put some links up to prove it.

According to the report, there were an estimated 1,197,704 violent crimes committed around the nation. While that was an increase from 2014 figures, the 2015 violent crime total was 0.7 percent lower than the 2011 level and 16.5 percent below the 2006 level.

Among some of the other statistics contained in Crime in the United States, 2015:

§ The estimated number of murders in the nation was 15,696.

§ During the year, there were an estimated 90,185 rapes. (This figure currently reflects UCR’s legacy definition. Learn more about the revised rape definition.)

§ There were an estimated 327,374 robberies nationwide, which accounted for an estimated $390 million in losses (average dollar value of stolen property per reported robbery was $1,190).

§ Firearms were used in 71.5 percent of the nation’s murders, 40.8 percent of robberies, and 24.2 percent of aggravated assaults.

§ Property crimes resulted in losses estimated at $14.3 billion. The total value of reported stolen property (i.e., currency, jewelry, motor vehicles, electronics, firearms) was $12,420,364,454.

Latest Crime Statistics Released — FBI

Perhaps we should talk about white collar crime which is really under reported .
Most crimes are committed by Democrats too.

Lets have some proof, put some links up to prove it.
Although African-Americans constitute only 12 percent of America's population, they represent 40 percent of the nation's prison inmates.
Stanford research suggests support for incarceration mirrors whites' perception of black prison populations

Fully 96 percent of black voters supported Obama.
Exit polls: How Obama won

Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats

Weatherman - educating the left since 1978.

Where the heck you been, Mars?

Josh Earnest used tell whoppers every day.

NO ONE lies like the Liar in Chief! Well, other than the "alternative fact, Bowling Green Massacre, kellyanne cuntway.

NO ONE lies like the Liar in Chief! Well, other than the "alternative fact, Bowling Green Massacre, kellyanne cuntway.
16114450_1395153057184885_2523962961532185159_n.jpg

Everyone knows liberals love when America is attacked
Explain why it was "liberals" who took down Bin Laden when Republicans let him go so he could plan more attacks?

You asshats will never, ever be able to live that down.

These are the attacks that werent covered by the lying MSM. Just ignore the ones that were covered by them we rushed this list

Everyone knows liberals love when America is attacked
Explain why it was "liberals" who took down Bin Laden when Republicans let him go so he could plan more attacks?

You asshats will never, ever be able to live that down.
Do you really think that the Navy Seal are liberals?

Forum List

Back