Trump's wall

U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials have made their biggest ever fentanyl bust (main), seizing a quantity large enough to kill 100million people. CBP officials said they captured nearly 254 pounds (114kg) of the deadly synthetic opioid from a secret compartment inside a truck

"100,000,000 Mexicans live in Mexico, and 25,000,000 live in the USA" (Quotation of anonymous high-ranking Mexico government official)

Tucker Carlson interviews Juan Hernandez, Guanajuato Secretary of Migration

To any Democrat Congressmen or Congresswomen who may view this forum, please, under no circumstances, give Trump money for his wall! Let him throw any poor me tantrum he chooses to, but DO NOT give him any money for his ill conceived white nationalist effort to prevent the "browning" of America. His lamentations of "border security" are nothing more than a smokescreen for his real purpose in building the wall, slowing down the browning.

As with everything else Trump has done, his wall premise is based on a gigantic lie, that "Mexico is going to pay for the wall."

If you value your congressional positions and want to get re-elected, DO NOT give in to Trump and his temper tantrum. Let him shut down the government for as long as he wants. It hurts his minions and will insure his not being re-elected, if Mueller fails to prevent that.
View attachment 236755
A picture is worth 1000 words! Unfortunately, some in congress, well, it's only words, and words are all they have to keep the wall away...

There would be no 'ports of entry' without a wall. Let's see....an entry requires some kind of doorway. Where do we put doors?

"100,000,000 Mexicans live in Mexico, and 25,000,000 live in the USA" (Quotation of anonymous high-ranking Mexico government official)

Tucker Carlson interviews Juan Hernandez, Guanajuato Secretary of Migration

Notice how these 'never wallers' always rudely talk over anyone who challenges them?. That guy Juan is a classic example.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials have made their biggest ever fentanyl bust (main), seizing a quantity large enough to kill 100million people. CBP officials said they captured nearly 254 pounds (114kg) of the deadly synthetic opioid from a secret compartment inside a truck

...and, by god, if Trump had built a wall across that port of entry, that truck would never have driven through it!

To any Democrat Congressmen or Congresswomen who may view this forum, please, under no circumstances, give Trump money for his wall! Let him throw any poor me tantrum he chooses to, but DO NOT give him any money for his ill conceived white nationalist effort to prevent the "browning" of America. His lamentations of "border security" are nothing more than a smokescreen for his real purpose in building the wall, slowing down the browning.

As with everything else Trump has done, his wall premise is based on a gigantic lie, that "Mexico is going to pay for the wall."

If you value your congressional positions and want to get re-elected, DO NOT give in to Trump and his temper tantrum. Let him shut down the government for as long as he wants. It hurts his minions and will insure his not being re-elected, if Mueller fails to prevent that.
View attachment 236755
A picture is worth 1000 words! Unfortunately, some in congress, well, it's only words, and words are all they have to keep the wall away...

There would be no 'ports of entry' without a wall. Let's see....an entry requires some kind of doorway. Where do we put doors?

Leo, I think the doors are already in place. They will continue to be ready for anything, hopefully. But the cartels are extremely capable of military operations, complete with cutting edge killing equipment. I pray that never comes to that, but they're determined to work their best market, and they have equally determined American clientele addicted to their products. Not to add problems to the mix, but the Chinese who produce fentanyl are using Mexico as a back door to their wealth because they know how easy it is to get to the northern Mexico border and make a likely dash across some unknown part to deliver more than the last catch by the border patrol which was said to have enough fentanyl to kill 100 million. Very scary stats, if I do say so.

Edit: the video above said one hundred million, not one hundred thousand, which I accidentally posted. My bad, sorry. Hope the edit fixed it.

View attachment 236755

Leo, I think the doors are already in place. They will continue to be ready for anything, hopefully. But the cartels are extremely capable of military operations, complete with cutting edge killing equipment. I pray that never comes to that, but they're determined to work their best market, and they have equally determined American clientele addicted to their products. Not to add problems to the mix, but the Chinese who produce fentanyl are using Mexico as a back door to their wealth because they know how easy it is to get to the northern Mexico border and make a likely dash across some unknown part to deliver more than the last catch by the border patrol which was said to have enough fentanyl to kill 100,000. Very scary stats, if I do say so.

My point was, doors require walls and without a wall there would be no ports of entry. Democrats are against walls therefore they are against ports of entry where we DO confiscate contraband. Ports of entry, by necessity have.....WALLS. Some of these Democrat dimwits can't understand the obvious. Maybe it's too complicated for them.

...and, by god, if Trump had built a wall across that port of entry, that truck would never have driven through it!

My God what a stupid statement ^^^^^^^^^^

Actually, it was a very appropriate statement to someone who try's to justify a wall across the desert to stop trucks with drugs at border highway portals.
Vandalshandle, I don't know how it happened, but your post shows me saying words that I did not say. I seldom use the Lord's name in vain, and just as seldom would do it online due to my beliefs. please correct it.

Actually, it was a very appropriate statement to someone who try's to justify a wall across the desert to stop trucks with drugs at border highway portals.
Vandalshandle, I don't know how it happened, but your post shows me saying words that I did not say. I seldom use the Lord's name in vain, and just as seldom would do it online due to my beliefs. please correct it.

I changed nothing. You can skim through the original posts and see that I quoted only what others had posted, verbatum. If you are talking about "my god, what a stupid statement", that was Leo's post, not yours. It is possible that the end "quote" of his post appeared in the wrong place, leading to the confusion, but now that it has been requoted by others, I can not fix it.

Actually it's like you're living in your own fantasy world.

I was also misquoted, Leo. I do not use that kind of language online and avoid it offline as well. I don't know where that started, but I didn't say that.

Yeah, I was quoting the 'Vandalshandle' or whatever his moniker is. Don't know how that quote got attributed to you.

80% of the Central American women making the trek through Mexico to illegally cross are raped in the process. Trump's securing of the border is putting these terrible Rape Routes out of business. You might be fine with all these that your term "brown" women getting raped, but to the rest of us they are fellow human beings and these horrid Rape Routes need to be closed down!

Thank You President Trump! Mexican Military Stops Migrants at Southern Border, Sends Them Back to Guatemala

God Bless You President Trump for shutting down the rape routes over our Southern Border. If your efforts prevent even ONE YOUNG GIRL from being raped by Cartel Coyotes, it's well worth it!

Forum List

Back