Trump's 'Very Fine People' Will Rally in DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
An organizer of last year’s Unite the Right rally has received initial approval to host a “white civil rights rally” across from the White House on the weekend of Aug. 11 and 12, the one-year anniversary of the white supremacist gathering in Charlottesville that left one counterprotester dead and at least 19 people injured.

The National Park Service has granted initial approval to an application from Jason Kessler for the rally, but it has yet to issue a permit. Kessler, who helped organize the 2017 demonstration with Richard Spencer and others, estimated in his application for the event that as many as 400 people would attend.

The planned August demonstration would be held at Lafayette Square in Washington, D.C., which is located directly across the street from Pennsylvania Avenue. Kessler also applied to hold a second rally in Charlottesville on Aug. 12, but the city denied his application over safety concerns, among other reasons. Kessler is suing the city to allow him to have his rally there. If Kessler is successful, he plans to hold rallies in both D.C. and Charlottesville.

Unite the Right Organizer Gets Approval for “White Civil Rights” Rally in D.C.

Will the Nazi's bring murder with them again? Spread the word for the counter-protest. August 11 and 12.

An organizer of last year’s Unite the Right rally has received initial approval to host a “white civil rights rally” across from the White House on the weekend of Aug. 11 and 12, the one-year anniversary of the white supremacist gathering in Charlottesville that left one counterprotester dead and at least 19 people injured.

The National Park Service has granted initial approval to an application from Jason Kessler for the rally, but it has yet to issue a permit. Kessler, who helped organize the 2017 demonstration with Richard Spencer and others, estimated in his application for the event that as many as 400 people would attend.

The planned August demonstration would be held at Lafayette Square in Washington, D.C., which is located directly across the street from Pennsylvania Avenue. Kessler also applied to hold a second rally in Charlottesville on Aug. 12, but the city denied his application over safety concerns, among other reasons. Kessler is suing the city to allow him to have his rally there. If Kessler is successful, he plans to hold rallies in both D.C. and Charlottesville.

Will the Nazi's bring murder with them again? Spread the word for the counter-protest. August 11 and 12.

Will they be driving Dodge Challengers? I love those old cars.

Will the Nazi's bring murder with them again?

They didn't bring it last time.

Spread the word for the counter-protest. August 11 and 12.

Trying to guarantee a 'murder'?

Hemi-Cudas.

Like white people in the US need more civil rights......

• Banned

Hemi-Cudas.
He doesn't know anything about challengers. He's just subtly bragging about the murder committed by a Nazi in C'Ville last year.

Equal rights trouble you?

Like anyone else in the US needs more rights.

If so, lay out a case for it, guy.

The Alt Right wants to try it again? You'd think one beat down would be enough. OK, let them bring it.

The Alt Right wants to try it again? You'd think one beat down would be enough. OK, let them bring it.

1*wp04iTbaPnIP0DY8b56UmQ.jpeg

Burn in hell, Nazi

I'm surprised your feeble drug-addled brain got that one. :laughing0301:
I don't think oldschool does drugs. Partisan misguided liberal douche? Yup, but an alright guy otherwise
I can't believe you completely glossed over the fact that he's mocking the murder of an innocent woman.

1*wp04iTbaPnIP0DY8b56UmQ.jpeg
Exactly what the Alt Right said at Charlottesville!!! :p

DC is not Charlotteville.

I for one will relish every moment of the live-streamed hilarity. The hippie beatdown and the pepper spray will be hilarious.
We all know that the only end for an Alt Right rise up is an out right beat down. No other ending.

Burn in hell, Nazi

I don't think oldschool does drugs. Partisan misguided liberal douche? Yup, but an alright guy otherwise
I can't believe you completely glossed over the fact that he's mocking the murder of an innocent woman.

People get murdered every day. Why is she more important than the thousands of innocent people who've been murdered in Chicago or Baltimore?

What makes her so special? Are you still under the mistaken impression that life is supposed to be "fair"? Son, you're not going to get very far in life with that attitude.

Burn in hell, Nazi

Too drunk to notice. My bad...

BAD BAD MAN

You think that's bad? What about that poor car?

Have you priced body work lately? Those guys are charging a fortune.

Did you ever give Elite a shot?
I just didn't have time for it. And it was suuuper complicated. The last time I tried I had forgotten everything about what to do. I hear No Man's Sky is opening up to multiplayer. Maybe that'll be more up my alley with all the updates they've done.
It is A LOT simpler. The combat is ass tho
Supposedly they've worked on that. There have been a few big updates and the biggest one is coming up. I told a friend I'd give it another shot once that one comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back