Trump's unwelcome support: White supremacists

You are wrong, which isn't surprising. For instance, we have Summer Camps for children, each Camp has a Camp Leader who's actual title would be Lagerführer - Camp Leader. Lager the word for Camp.
I notice you capitalize the first letter of Lagerführer in the middle of a sentence. Do you do the same with the word "führer?"That is an important distinction.

Camp Leader = Lagerführer if male, if the Camp Leader is female then Lagerführerin.

We are not going to allow our words to be defined by outsiders, if some people don't like that we use these words, such as Camp Leader and the Bundestag in the Reichstag, as in the video I posted, then this is not our problem because it actually isn't anyone's business our usage of our own words.
Are you a real German?The surname of Hamilton doesn't strike me as being German. That aside, you haven't answered my question. do you capitalize the word "führer" in the middle of a sentence?

You talk about the Leader, you not going to refer to them as leader, so you talk about the Führer, der Führer.
So is Angela Merkel der Führer? Or does that title only belong to males who are leaders of Germany?

Merkel is Bundeskanzlerin, Federal Chancellor or just Kanzlerin, this because she is woman. Helmut Kohl was Bundeskanzler, Federal Chancellor or just Kanzler, because male. This same of course Austria.

You are wrong, which isn't surprising. For instance, we have Summer Camps for children, each Camp has a Camp Leader who's actual title would be Lagerführer - Camp Leader. Lager the word for Camp.
I notice you capitalize the first letter of Lagerführer in the middle of a sentence. Do you do the same with the word "führer?"That is an important distinction.

Camp Leader = Lagerführer if male, if the Camp Leader is female then Lagerführerin.

We are not going to allow our words to be defined by outsiders, if some people don't like that we use these words, such as Camp Leader and the Bundestag in the Reichstag, as in the video I posted, then this is not our problem because it actually isn't anyone's business our usage of our own words.
Are you a real German?The surname of Hamilton doesn't strike me as being German. That aside, you haven't answered my question. do you capitalize the word "führer" in the middle of a sentence?

This isn't my real name, why would I use my real name, this would not be sensible. I'm Austrian, Salzburg. Why are you obsessing about word Führer, it very strange this obsessing?
I am not obsessing. It just that my dictionary defines "führer" as a ruthless, tyrannical dictator and it is NOT capitalized. When you capitalize the word in the middle or end of a sentence you attach greater importance to it... such as most western countries do with the letter "G" when it is used in the spelling of God! Just curious..... thats all!

Say in America, you have President, Governor etc. Well, would you call them president Barack Obama or governor Greg Abbott?

This isn't my real name, why would I use my real name, this would not be sensible.

I wouldn't expect you to use your real name, but, since you love Germany so much I find it rather strange that you would not use a German pseudonym.

This comment is very silly. It's in the avatar, my avatar, that tells anyone with any knowledge of our history, it's all contained in this Imperial Banner des Heiligen Römischen Reiches.

I should add this Imperial Banner began sans halos in 1401, the Imperial Banner that is mine began with halos in 1430 and lasted continuous until 1806.

Edited to add comment about halos.
I never questioned the nexus between your avatar and Germany. It is the surname, Hamilton, that doesn't fit. I don't see why my questions concerning your surname causes such ire.

This isn't my real name, why would I use my real name, this would not be sensible.

I wouldn't expect you to use your real name, but, since you love Germany so much I find it rather strange that you would not use a German pseudonym.

This comment is very silly. It's in the avatar, my avatar, that tells anyone with any knowledge of our history, it's all contained in this Imperial Banner des Heiligen Römischen Reiches.

I should add this Imperial Banner began sans halos in 1401, the Imperial Banner that is mine began with halos in 1430 and lasted continuous until 1806.

I never questioned the nexus between your avatar and Germany. It is the surname, Hamilton, that doesn't fit. I don't see why my questions concerning your surname causes such ire.

Your question about name I use here hasn't caused "ire", it's a name from a book of poetry I chose at random. You made big deal about it, not me and not anyone else here, just you.

I'm not continuing with this foolish triviality about some name I chose at random.

The avatar is my Heritage and my Ancestry and such the Future.

This isn't my real name, why would I use my real name, this would not be sensible. I'm Austrian, Salzburg. Why are you obsessing about word Führer, it very strange this obsessing?
I am not obsessing. It just that my dictionary defines "führer" as a ruthless, tyrannical dictator and it is NOT capitalized. When you capitalize the word in the middle or end of a sentence you attach greater importance to it... such as most western countries do with the letter "G" when it is used in the spelling of God! Just curious..... thats all!

Say in America, you have President, Governor etc. Well, would you call them president Barack Obama or governor Greg Abbott?

When the word president precedes a name it is capitalized, otherwise it is not except as part of a title such as "The Presidential Awards Ceremony!"

When the word president precedes a name it is capitalized, otherwise it is not except as part of a title such as "The Presidential Awards Ceremony!"

Are you always this obsessive?

Your question about name I use here hasn't caused "ire", it's a name from a book of poetry I chose at random. You made big deal about it, not me and not anyone else here, just you.

I'm not continuing with this foolish triviality about some name I chose at random.

Well, thanks for finally answering my question. It is a beautiful name. My curiosity has been satiated.

Well, thanks for finally answering my question. It is a beautiful name. My curiosity has been satiated.

Okay, I hope perhaps we can get onto different stuff now....because if this continues my mind might just disintegrate due to the obsessive nature on other two pages in this thread :eek-52: :wine:

:lol: No...I do have a special interest in why people still value the term, führer. And since Hitler was the last "Führer" with a capital "F", it seems that your reverence for him borders on divine adulation when you continue to capitalize the word in mid sentence without it preceding a person's name. Am I touching a sore spot? If so I will relent and back off!

:lol: No...I do have a special interest in why people still value the term, führer. And since Hitler was the last "Führer" with a capital "F", it seems that your reverence for him borders on divine adulation when you continue to capitalize the word in mid sentence without it preceding a person's name. Am I touching a sore spot? If so I will relent and back off!

No not touching sore spot, just driving me slightly crazy darling :spinner::smoke:

No not touching sore spot, just driving me slightly crazy darling :spinner::smoke:
:lol: Ok, I guess I am through now.... thanks for sharing...:lol:

:lol: Ok, I guess I am through now.... thanks for sharing...:lol:

Okay, this is relief :wine:

Forum List

Back