Trump's two-part position on Muslims

Dec 8, 2015
Trump says:

1) Ban Muslims from entering our country ...until

2) The administration gets its act together on properly vetting these people and is certain it (Administration) can keep us safe..

So, any problem here?

Smart in my view.

What say you?

Smart would be if he offered a solution . He does not .

"Until we figure out what's going on " means nothing . Isn't he auditioning for prez ?

Trump says:

2) The administration gets its act together on properly vetting these people and is certain it (Administration) can keep us safe..

So, any problem here?

Smart in my view.

What say you?
Trump's 'proposal' is un-Constitutional, ignorant, and wrong.

The thread's premise is ignorant, partisan, and wrong.

Those are the problems.

"Until we figure out what's going on " means nothing . Isn't he auditioning for prez ?

It is prudent to pause and "figure this out" ...and come up with a real strategy. As Bill Warner indicates, Muslim expansion has a 1,400 year head start...has been pretty successful for them. Religion or not a religion, they've been at this for a very long time.

Trump says:

So, any problem here?

Smart in my view.

What say you?
Trump's 'proposal' is un-Constitutional, ignorant, and wrong.

The thread's premise is ignorant, partisan, and wrong.

Those are the problems.

Disagree with you on your points. There is precedent and constitutional support for taking a pause to figure this out. If we're at war, we can close our borders for as long as we need...and open again when we are confident that it's safe. During the pause, let's build the wall and do the other things that no one has had the guts to do...until now.

"Until we figure out what's going on " ...

In other words, Obama doesn't know what the fuck is going on.

Nor do you. :slap:
Agree with you that Obama certainly doesn't know. Neither do the Americans who voted for Obama.
As for me, you don't know me...I suggest that you post something constructive...

Forum List

Back