Trump's Tuesday address to Congress needs to be FOCUSED

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He needs to put forth a road map for his agenda. This is the part where he needs to lead.

I don't want to hear a damn word about the media. I don't want to hear about how he won hugely. I don't want to hear about his complaints.

I WANT TO HEAR A DETAILED VISION FOR OUR NATION.

He needs to put forth a road map for his agenda. This is the part where he needs to lead.

I don't want to hear a damn word about the media. I don't want to hear about how he won hugely. I don't want to hear about his complaints.

He's actually been pretty clear. What he needs to do is tell the Congress how he expects them to make it happen.

Let us see what he has to say. Personally, I think there is going to be fireworks from the left.

i would LOVE for someone to have the balls & shout ' YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' from the house floor.

that shirley would not be 'unpresidented' now, would it? :popcorn:

Last edited:

Let us see what he has to say. Personally, I think there is going to be fireworks from the left.
Are they allowed to do that? I hope they keep their mouths shut and act like grownups.

Are they allowed to do that? I hope they keep their mouths shut and act like grownups.

Yes they are. They will disrupt, and do not be surprised if they do not show up, or walk out!

The precedent has been set.

Yes they are. They will disrupt, and do not be surprised if they do not show up, or walk out!

i doubt they will break decorum (however, back in the day- congress was very rambunctious)

nobody will say anything loud enough. some might stay away, & i can't say i would blame them.

He has no vision.

He's in way over his head.

Don't hold your breath.

G'luck wit dat. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

spots on a dog can't change.

if he moves in the detailed direction you want him to he will be asking Congress for literally billions of dollars to fund his pipe dreams.

He has no vision.

He's in way over his head.

Don't hold your breath.

What's this got to do with Obama? People are still waiting for their hope and change. :laugh:

What part of his vision haven't you already heard?

the part/s that aren't horseshit, and can actually get done.

I must have missed those parts.

I must have missed those parts.

sure you have ... they begin with BELIEVE and end with ME.

Since you apparently know it all I assume you're not going to be watching. Which begs the question, wtf are you doing in this thread?

On the common sense side let me repeat. This is his chance to LEAD. Tell congress his roadmap. Tell congress what he expects. Put congress on notice in front of both them & the public.

Anymore stupid questions?

I will be watching and praying that every one acts like a grownup. that he sticks to a written script, and that script is about our country and not about him

lol A typical Democrat, the can't do Party. In other words you can't think of anything Trump hasn't already laid to voters.

Forum List

Back