Trump's true plan comes out

we go to war today or we go to war tomorrow when NK can nuke us.

I tend to agree with this.....but then there is that voice that asks if we REALLY get the real story. I've never been to North Korea and sure as hell have no plans to go. But is Kim really as gung ho for war as the media makes it out to be? I don't know.

Same with Iran.

On this matter, I think it's quite simple: presidents enjoy great popularity when the country is at war and being at war changes the political conversation to the topic of "how the president is handling the war." It's classic "create a problem to then solve it" so one can look good for having done so or attempted to.

To some degree there may be a smidgen of truth to this. But remember, while some laugh at the notion of a "Deep State", it's not so much the President who pushed these wars as the powerful billionaires behind the military industrial complex....which is exactly why the Nobel Peace Prize winning Obama eventually went to war after all. Liberals awarding liberals....how cute.
which is exactly why the Nobel Peace Prize winning Obama eventually went to war after all. Liberals awarding liberals....how cute.

I'd have had something substantive to say in reply to the rest of your comments, but you concluded with that mess and I'm not willing to go down that road. I don't see the matter as "liberal this" or "conservative that." TY for replying to my comment -- I sincerely appreciate that you thought enough of it to have something to say -- but I'm not willing to engage with you (or anyone) who sees the matter through the liberal-vs-conservative lens.

we go to war today or we go to war tomorrow when NK can nuke us.

I tend to agree with this.....but then there is that voice that asks if we REALLY get the real story. I've never been to North Korea and sure as hell have no plans to go. But is Kim really as gung ho for war as the media makes it out to be? I don't know.

Same with Iran.

The problem is the guy is a certified kook with little man complex.

Iran believes that the seventh Imam will come at the end of our days on this earth and be the savior of his people. Pretty similar to what Christians believe in Jesus Christ. However, the kooks in Iran want to be the people who usher in the seventh Imam.

Nukes are just like guns in this country. If good people have them only for defense, they are harmless. Goof balls who get guns to bring harm to others are who you have to worry about.

So you prefer the Obama/Clinton style which is - bend over, grab ankles and give in style of "negotiation"....which has resulted in such love and cooperation from North Korea towards America.......

This would be thread # 5,856,943 by the Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros paid butt-hurt crowd

There is a world of options between the Obama style and the "we will have a war no matter what" options.

You can take your "Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros" and shove it up your ass. I am further right than anyone I have found on this board and I love this fucking country enough to have given 20 years of my life to the Marine Corps. So, till you have stood on the yellow footprints you can just shut the hell up.

GD computer commandos all gung ho from the safety of their fat asses sitting behind their computers.

What about those of us who agree with him and are combat vets? Do we
get to say something? I swore the same oath as you, but I remembered
all of it. Defend this country against all enemies...Foreign and Domestic.

If given the option, I'd piss on the body of every dead liberal I saw.
Then your "combat status" is null and void and you deserve zero respect from any American.

I've got plenty of respect and the majority of the folks in 30 states believe
as I do.

So you prefer the Obama/Clinton style which is - bend over, grab ankles and give in style of "negotiation"....which has resulted in such love and cooperation from North Korea towards America.......

This would be thread # 5,856,943 by the Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros paid butt-hurt crowd

There is a world of options between the Obama style and the "we will have a war no matter what" options.

You can take your "Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros" and shove it up your ass. I am further right than anyone I have found on this board and I love this fucking country enough to have given 20 years of my life to the Marine Corps. So, till you have stood on the yellow footprints you can just shut the hell up.

GD computer commandos all gung ho from the safety of their fat asses sitting behind their computers.

Everyone can have their say but I am tired of computer commando calling me things like Communist, anti-American, hating all because I refuse to suck the left nut Trump on a daily basis like they do.

So what? They call me a Nazi. I just respond...I'd rather be a Nazi than a Commie. Ain't that big a deal.

Then your "combat status" is null and void and you deserve zero respect from any American.

as I do.
You deserve none. You are stupid and violent.

as I do.

Beats being Ignorant and Liberal.

as I do.

You and your stupid obsession with "liberals". You sound like a moron.

as I do.

The only way we won't have a war with NK is if we turn them into a welfare state and paid them to not go to war. And that is not going to happen.

as I do.

The only way we won't have a war with NK is if we turn them into a welfare state and paid them to not go to war. And that is not going to happen.
I disagree. The main goal of The Kim regime is self preservation, it seems.

as I do.

He isn't looking at self preservation of his country, but self preservation of his Regime. His goal is self preservation of his regime. His regime will end if he doesn't get outside sources of welfare. Which he won't get unless he blackmails us into giving it to him. He's not scared of dieing, he's scared of not being dictator any longer.

I agree a peaceful resolution would be ideal. I'm no war hawk, and as you suggest, I am one of those people sitting on my ass (though it's not flabby thank you very much), so I won't be gearing up for battle. For that, we should all be forever grateful and appreciate those who sacrifice on the front lines.

However, let's be objective here, there is no good option. If North Korea is hellbent on being a nuclear power there are 1000's of lives lost now (many more North Korean than American), or, there is the potential for millions lost and major cities wiped out for 50 years.

Knowing history and the impulses of dictators, unfortunately I don't think this ends happily. Especially due to China's excessive meddling in North Korea's success.

Oh, and if this also gives America the ability to punish China and turn back their economy a decade, even better. There has been a concerted effort to destroy America and individual liberty. To hell with all of them.

Ya, Im kinda with you here. I gave 8 years of my life in service as well and the last thing I would want to see is war. But both lil Kim and Trump seem hellbent on war and if lil Kim really wsnts it he damn sure should get it. All the discussions may not have played out yet but it is looking like it will happen.

He isn't looking at self preservation of his country, but self preservation of his Regime. His goal is self preservation of his regime. His regime will end if he doesn't get outside sources of welfare. Which he won't get unless he blackmails us into giving it to him. He's not scared of dieing, he's scared of not being dictator any longer.
I agreed, the regime. And China is their source way more than America.

New Topics

Forum List

Back