Trumps treatment of women is a dead end issue, Hillary!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I can't take another ad of women being attacked by Trump, Hillary. His supporters do not care and women in general got it. The guys a pig, we get it....however.....for you to think its somehow gonna morph us all over to your side, lady your crazy. Like the guy said, you've been in politics for 32 years and your still talking about equal pay for women? Social issues for women? Bottom line is this.....If as first lady you couldn't do shit, as a senator you couldn't do shit and secretary of state you couldn't do shit, what the hell makes anyone think as president you can get shit done, with the same dynamics as previous???? GOP OBSTRUCTIONIST!!

Hillary wants to get Republican women to vote for her in the secrecy of the voting booth

It's hilarious that Hillary has the balls to bring up the women card with Trump.
Here we have a woman that stood by her husband while he not only shit all over her, but shit all over women in general.
What nerve Hillary, what nerve.

I can't take another ad of women being attacked by Trump, Hillary. His supporters do not care and women in general got it. The guys a pig, we get it....however.....for you to think its somehow gonna morph us all over to your side, lady your crazy. Like the guy said, you've been in politics for 32 years and your still talking about equal pay for women? Social issues for women? Bottom line is this.....If as first lady you couldn't do shit, as a senator you couldn't do shit and secretary of state you couldn't do shit, what the hell makes anyone think as president you can get shit done, with the same dynamics as previous???? GOP OBSTRUCTIONIST!!

like angry white males shouldn't tell people of color what to think.... angry white males shouldn't tell women what to find offensive.

thanks anyway. nice try

like angry white males shouldn't tell people of color what to think.... angry white males shouldn't tell women what to find offensive.

thanks anyway. nice try
Should angry off-white women be telling them what to think?

thanks anyway. nice try

So basically "shut up if you are not part of some defined victim group"

Nice.

It's hilarious that Hillary has the balls to bring up the women card with Trump.
Here we have a woman that stood by her husband while he not only shit all over her, but shit all over women in general.

You think that Trump publically cheating on two wives, not marrying until after the baby was born, dumping wives for younger more beautiful women and demeaning comments about women's looks are going to be overshadowed by Hillary sticking by her husband?

You think that Trump publically cheating on two wives, not marrying until after the baby was born, dumping wives for younger more beautiful women and demeaning comments about women's looks are going to be overshadowed by Hillary sticking by her husband?
There is more honesty in Trump's womanising than there is in Hillary's marriage.

There is more honesty in Trump's womanising than there is in Hillary's marriage.

Too fucking funny

This is correct, but more to the point, it's actually too late, she started something she will regret.

Imagine the commercial:

Starts with Hillarys rant from the debate, over her face a photo of Jennifer Flowers appears with the word "Hillary called her a Bimbo", Over it, comes Paula Jones, then Monica with one of her other demeaning things she called them.

Commercial ends with the Mother of the person killed in Benghazi, with the words "Mother of xxxxxxxx, killed in Benghazi" and her voice saying, "Hillary lied to me about how my son died, then called me a liar. I'm voting Trump"

I'm Pop23, and I approve this idea.

ms hillary will do just fine without your vote, pops. :itsok:

25cb6bfdd085861c5bb88bf20591b025.jpg

Last edited:
Hillary has shit all over women during her entire life and now she wants to call out Trump over a few insults? She's a total hypocrite, and so are all her Kool-Aid drinking followers.

Forum List

Back