Trump's Tax Plan

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I don't have much beef with Trump's individual tax plan. It is pretty much a carbon copy of the Brady tax plan of which I have spoken quite a few times on this forum.

However, his corporate tax plan doesn't pass the sniff test.

The individual tax plan makes it very clear that most tax expenditures are going away, and that's great. However, the mortgage interest deduction and several other large tax expenditures are being retained.

Hey, the perfect is the enemy of the good, so I can live with that.

The elimination of most individual tax expenditures is precisely what allows for tax rates to be lowered, exactly as I have been saying for years.

But there is a glaring omission in the corporate tax plan. The corporate tax rate is lowered from 35 percent to 20 percent, BUT THERE IS NO MENTION OF TAX EXPENDITURE BEING ELIMINATED.

The special interests who own our American Politboro are fucking you in the ass, folks. The corporate tax scheme is going to add trillions to our national debt, and it is treasonous of Trump to buy off on it.

Sooner or later, another tax is going to be created which will force YOU to pay for the special interests' government gifts in Trump's tax plan.

why would Trump worry? He'll just print more money !!!

I don't have much beef with Trump's individual tax plan. It is pretty much a carbon copy of the Brady tax plan of which I have spoken quite a few times on this forum.

The individual tax plan makes it very clear that most tax expenditures are going away, and that's great. However, the mortgage interest deduction and several other large tax expenditures are being retained.

The elimination of most individual tax expenditures is precisely what allows for tax rates to be lowered, exactly as I have been saying for years.

But there is a glaring omission in the corporate tax plan. The corporate tax rate is lowered from 35 percent to 20 percent, BUT THERE IS NO MENTION OF TAX EXPENDITURE BEING ELIMINATED.

The special interests who own our American Politboro are fucking you in the ass, folks. The corporate tax scheme is going to add trillions to our national debt, and it is treasonous of Trump to buy off on it.

Sooner or later, another tax is going to be created which will force YOU to pay for the special interests' government gifts in Trump's tax plan.

What do you view as a corporate "tax expenditure ", depreciation?

https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/tax-policy/Documents/Tax-Expenditures-FY2017.pdf

Yes I know you think those are bills on the house floor.

You are using others opinions that you like to push your debunked agenda and connecting dots where none exist.

Posting a bunk of links did not prove this was on the house floor. So you, nor any other far left drones, does not really know anything. Just pure speculation not connected to reality.

https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/tax-policy/Documents/Tax-Expenditures-FY2017.pdf

YEs you do this often you use random links that do not back up your claims.

Silly far left drone!

WP_dailysanctuary-com_2015_03_rare026.jpg

OP

I had to read 8 pages because you couldn't answer, "yes, deprecation is a 'tax expenditure'"?

Forum List

Back