Trump's Tax plan to make the rich richer

I sit on my own lap?

and yes, either I want GE to pay your bills or I'm their lap talk, you are certainly a boob.

So what happened to your manhood that you can't pay your own bills anyway? Is it in a jar above your mantle or did you mail it in to Hillary?
Your entire perception of reality is off. No sense trying to explain it to you.

I pay plenty of bills. You want the rich to pay less and the rest of us more. It's that simple. I don't care why. I'm sure you feel they pay too much and us not enough.

You're going directly to wanting the rich to pay your bills. You don't want to pay for your own freaking car registration or to drive your own car on the road. You're a dependency whore who's cargo is light as cotton
You must be retarded.

Rick Snyder gives the rich a $1 billion dollar tax break and then raises car registration fees $1 billion and you say I want someone else to pay my fees? You are one stupid sonofabitch

Wow, a Governor who thinks Michiganders should have jobs. Maybe I wouldn't left my home town of Kalamazoo (hence kaz) if the government gave a shit about jobs. Was on vacation last week though on Lake Michigan about an hour north of Muskegon. Great place to go in the summer.

So what are these outrageous fees you're paying to register your car in Michigan now? What does it cost? $50? What was the price of your manhood, anyway?
We have 65 acre hunting property near there and a condo on lake Huron. Right on the tip of the thumb.

Cool, I asked what your outrageous annual registration fees are now

Your entire perception of reality is off. No sense trying to explain it to you.

I pay plenty of bills. You want the rich to pay less and the rest of us more. It's that simple. I don't care why. I'm sure you feel they pay too much and us not enough.

You're going directly to wanting the rich to pay your bills. You don't want to pay for your own freaking car registration or to drive your own car on the road. You're a dependency whore who's cargo is light as cotton
You must be retarded.

Rick Snyder gives the rich a $1 billion dollar tax break and then raises car registration fees $1 billion and you say I want someone else to pay my fees? You are one stupid sonofabitch

Wow, a Governor who thinks Michiganders should have jobs. Maybe I wouldn't left my home town of Kalamazoo (hence kaz) if the government gave a shit about jobs. Was on vacation last week though on Lake Michigan about an hour north of Muskegon. Great place to go in the summer.

So what are these outrageous fees you're paying to register your car in Michigan now? What does it cost? $50? What was the price of your manhood, anyway?
We have 65 acre hunting property near there and a condo on lake Huron. Right on the tip of the thumb.

Registrations are just one way they stick it to us. I don't even know actually what I pay every year. I just know it went up. GOP governor shifted the tax burden more on us to give the rich tax breaks.

The big baby is the person who makes ,$1 million a year crying they got taxed $300k. Boo hoo.

Now if you tax a person that makes $50k $15k, that's a big hit for that guy. I'm for a progressive tax. That works

You must be retarded.

Registrations are just one way they stick it to us. I don't even know actually what I pay every year. I just know it went up. GOP governor shifted the tax burden more on us to give the rich tax breaks.

The big baby is the person who makes ,$1 million a year crying they got taxed $300k. Boo hoo.

Now if you tax a person that makes $50k $15k, that's a big hit for that guy. I'm for a progressive tax. That works

So this major economic catastrophe in your life of registering your own car so you can drive it on public roads, the devastating financial hit, and you don't even remember what it was?

LOL, paying your own bills is a meltdown opportunity for you. Liberals are so greedy.

You need food to live, should you have to pay for your own food or should grocery stores give it to you for free?

Forum List

Back