Trumps Tarriffs are causing him grief with promoting freedom and democracy

Trump does not give a damn how authoritarian leaders treat their citizens.

Are we the world's cop? No we're not.
Russia went from democracy to Putin. China has Xi for life. Venezuela has Maduro. Iraq had Saddam, was it worth getting rid of him? Libya had Qaddafi, now look at it. Then there are all the African s-hole countries. Then there are the Saudis and the oil rich sheiks.
Where do you want to start? Tell me you'd send your kids there to fight for someone else's "freedom".
So you agree with me that Trump does not care about human rights? Why didn't you just hit the agree button and save all that typing.

Trumps sole duty is to adhere to the US Constitution and work for the people of America...The US Constitution does not extend to Hong Kong or Mexico. What else can I teach you?
Your fucking Emperor tells other countries what to do all the time, mostly our allies. He just does not seem to think the erosion of democracy world-wide is anything to complain about.

Stand by at the back of the bus and let real leaders do the leading...you’re tainted by eight long years under the nutless Kenyan pussy...He begged for the tail to wag the dog. FUCK THAT....NO MORE!

Are we the world's cop? No we're not.
Russia went from democracy to Putin. China has Xi for life. Venezuela has Maduro. Iraq had Saddam, was it worth getting rid of him? Libya had Qaddafi, now look at it. Then there are all the African s-hole countries. Then there are the Saudis and the oil rich sheiks.
Where do you want to start? Tell me you'd send your kids there to fight for someone else's "freedom".
So you agree with me that Trump does not care about human rights? Why didn't you just hit the agree button and save all that typing.

Trumps sole duty is to adhere to the US Constitution and work for the people of America...The US Constitution does not extend to Hong Kong or Mexico. What else can I teach you?
Your fucking Emperor tells other countries what to do all the time, mostly our allies. He just does not seem to think the erosion of democracy world-wide is anything to complain about.

Stand by at the back of the bus and let real leaders do the leading...you’re tainted by eight long years under the nutless Kenyan pussy...He begged for the tail to wag the dog. FUCK THAT....NO MORE!
Your dear leader has decided that we should retreat from our role as leader of the free world. Seems like you so-called patriots would have a problem with that. What are we if we are not the champion of liberty in the world? Just a bunch of consumers?

China has the rights to Hong Kong, Britain signed them over. Hong Kong is part of China, its theirs, like it or not. If the rest of the world wants to join the US in opposing China's illegal business practices like currency manipulation, stealing intellectual property, subsidizing and dumping products, fentanyl production, etc. then that might get China's attention, but I doubt it.

Had Trump not declared war (as in trade war) with the rest of the world they probably would have joined us.

But alas he is driving the rest of the world to China’s side

Maybe you haven't noticed, but the rest of the world has been raping the US with unfair tariffs for decades.
Please provide a link that the world is on China's side. I call TDS bullshit.

Nope, I had not noticed.

I never thought of 122 straight months of economic expansion as being raped.

I never thought of 110 straight months of positive job growth as being raped.

I never thought of UE below 4% as being raped

I never thought of more open jobs than people to fill them as being raped.

I never thought of record setting financial markets as being raped.

You must have a fucked up sex life if you think those things equate to being raped.

Real leaders think like real leaders do...they don’t try to get out of fucked situations and into kinda fucked situations....Why are you happy with kinda getting fucked?

Fuck dude, can you do anything but parrot talking points? nobody is getting fucked. Look around, we have the strongest economy in the world, the largest GPD and the most wealth.

Pull your head out of Trump's ass, the lack of oxygen is messing with your brain.

Thoughts? China and Hong Kong isn't "descending into madness". The people are protesting to allow for more freedoms. It's a pretty common complaint and has been done many times.

China likely gives a bit and the people move on with their lives.

China has the rights to Hong Kong, Britain signed them over. Hong Kong is part of China, its theirs, like it or not. If the rest of the world wants to join the US in opposing China's illegal business practices like currency manipulation, stealing intellectual property, subsidizing and dumping products, fentanyl production, etc. then that might get China's attention, but I doubt it.

Had Trump not declared war (as in trade war) with the rest of the world they probably would have joined us.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but the rest of the world has been raping the US with unfair tariffs for decades.

Nope, I had not noticed.

You must have a fucked up sex life if you think those things equate to being raped.

Real leaders think like real leaders do...they don’t try to get out of fucked situations and into kinda fucked situations....Why are you happy with kinda getting fucked?

Fuck dude, can you do anything but parrot talking points? nobody is getting fucked. Look around, we have the strongest economy in the world, the largest GPD and the most wealth.

Pull your head out of Trump's ass, the lack of oxygen is messing with your brain.

Haha...you retarded bastard..,you’ve never seen the scale.
GOOD
BETTER
BEST
Haha...see, real leaders ambitiously strive for BEST while cowardly pussies settle for GOOD or BETTER. This is such simple shit bud...extract head from asshole please.

Nope, I had not noticed.

GOOD
BETTER
BEST
Haha...see, real leaders ambitiously strive for BEST while cowardly pussies settle for GOOD or BETTER. This is such simple shit bud...extract head from asshole please.

All you do is parrot talking points, yet you are too stupid to even know what they mean.

Nope, I had not noticed.

GOOD
BETTER
BEST

All you do is parrot talking points, yet you are too stupid to even know what they mean.

What talking point is that...it’s simple arithmetic bud...you’re comfortable getting ‘kinda’ fucked...that’s all.
You aren’t exactly insightful bud...you swing from the nuts of the most Leftarded narrative like no one else does...as I’ve said before, the only difference between the most fucked in the head LefTarded fool and yourself is that you're just smart enough to know that you should be embarrassed by your twisted positions...you do a decent job masking your level of LefTardedness

New Topics

Forum List

Back